The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just hang on a sec, Drench.
These so called "fullheads" - early hair loss sufferers- have a legitimate case for anxiety too.
The early stages of hair loss can be the most traumatic for any socially aware individual.
The paranoia and fanciful scenarios (regarding ones possible future) playing out in the early sufferers mind can really take a toll on the psyche.

Give it some thought.

Never said early hair loss sufferers don't have cause for anxiety or concern, they do. But there's also people with no evidence of male pattern baldness whatsoever, or 30-40 year old NW1.5-2s talking about depression or even suicide. "Paranoia and fanciful scenarios" as you put it, in someone with either 0 or easily fixable hairloss, is not indicative of a healthy or rational mind. I know you get offended by f*****g everything these days but I don't blame people with real, devastating hairloss to react to such posts angrily.

Give it some thought.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Never said early hair loss sufferers don't have cause for anxiety or concern, they do. But there's also people with no evidence of male pattern baldness whatsoever, or 30-40 year old NW1.5-2s talking about depression or even suicide. "Paranoia and fanciful scenarios" as you put it, in someone with either 0 or easily fixable hairloss, is not indicative of a healthy or rational mind. I know you get offended by f*****g everything these days but I don't blame people with real, devastating hairloss to react to such posts angrily.

Give it some thought.
Okay, well said.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
She should be.

giphy.gif
Alright, this is going too far!
You are only a couple of years behind her, Fredbox.
You will still be here at Pass' advanced age...
No more gymcelling, just drinking every night and jerking off.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a man, I know I'm good until well into my 50's.

@Pasbrillantebrunette is expiring soon, but she can find ways to cope:

1486889188429.jpg

Can't believe they elected this motherfucker. Isn't it obvious that a guy who marries his 25 year older high school teacher isn't quite mentally right? Someone who makes such poor personal decisions is supposed to lead a nation? Just lol.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a cope, I saw my own bald (but wigged up) grandfather get young women (read women in their early 30's) until, well until he ditched his hair piece actually (in his late 50's).
This era is way past. Women hypergamy is a reality now standards have gone 20-30% up only in the last 10 years. ITS OVER.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is going to be tricky at your age, since you still want tall hot NW1's that have settled down with younger women.

Ah well you can do what almost all the women in their late 30's on my Facebook have done: settle for the short slightly overweight NW4.
Don't think @Pasbrillantebrunette needs to settle just yet. Remember that she had a guy giving her murder threats because she wouldn't go out with him.

blackg

Reaction score
Can't believe they elected this motherfucker. Isn't it obvious that a guy who marries his 25 year older high school teacher isn't quite mentally right? Someone who makes such poor personal decisions is supposed to lead a nation? Just lol.
France can elect whoever they want.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Oh Com'n you too Captain!
Not trying to harass you Pas. If you're 34, biology is knocking. I know a couple of women (married) who had difficulty conceiving so this is something I wonder about when I see childless women in mid 30s (including at my workplace).
You must be getting pressure from you parents.