The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the same way. I don't think we'll ever recover.

I'm a hoarder. I often walk for half an hour rather than pay the 2 euro bus fare. Intellectually, I know that I can afford to spend, but emotionally I live in a poor place.

When I was growing up, I used to buy a chocolate bar once a month (just normal cheap chocolate), keep the wrapper after I ate it, and then sniff the wrapper in the following days.

Now I hoard kilos of chocolate in my room.

Hah, I also do the long walks. Most people find it "insane" to walk longer than twenty minutes, I was surprised when I found that out.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feel free to link a specific video.

I don't think the west is unfairly demonized -- all human societies are motivated by perceived national self-interest. It's not a western invention. Have you read the bible?

On my phone at the moment but I'll find something later.

I think western values are the best currently, and likely the best in all of human history. My interests don't perfectly align with western elites but I think that people unfairly judge the west. I would like to see more of the world move towards our values, that's part of my national self interest if that makes sense.

I went to a Catholic school but never actually read the bible. I've always had in mind to read both the bible and the quaran though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't know you come from a wealthy background (on top of being pretty).

I'll admit, I'm jealous.

True story: when I was school age, I used to get one present a year (for my birthday) from my parents. There was this comic book I was a fan of (almost disney), that I wanted to get. So I went to the bookstore with my mom, browsed, and asked her to get it. My mom said we could not afford it. I was crushed. I picked some other book which cost less.

That "expensive" book is still in print today. It's list price? $12 (back then it was like $4).

What country was this in? wow that is amazing..did you ever get the book?

With my Mother I had to work for allowances or income, or wait for and of course these things were always more appreciated. I had to put things on lay-away and 'choose'. With my Dad it was like here is a wad of money, go shop!
My mom made me get a job as soon as I was 14 after school. My Dad it was tennis and riding lessons lol. Just two different lives.o

IE i never drove or owned a maseratti did not mean to misrepresent i re read that and sounds like owned drove one--i had been in one though and similar other cars. It was really, really cool I am not going to lie.
There was this old man where I lived he was in penthouse he owned (cant remember exact amount I want to say 10) cars all collectables and someone would come and wash them every week, they were all under a canopy/awning in his section of parking he paid for.
There was a vintage red jaguar I was in love with and drooled over. I have a photo somewhere when I came home late one night and I am sitting on a rolls royce..I mean it was car heaven.
Meanwhile at home with my Mom she drove a chevy Nova. Just two different life experiences.
I respect my Mother so much because she really could have had the world and she chose to live by her own standards and earn her own way.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
@EvilLocks wooo I got a like from her, she's back!!

Hey EL, did you hear about @Pasbrillantebrunette's stalker saga?

Hello, old friend! :) Wouldn't say back, just checking in - and boy does it seem like I've missed a lot!
I've read the last 15 or so pages of this thread and man, what is it I'm seeing? WhitePolarBear is banned, and he has argued with @Pasbrillantebrunette apparently. Didn't these two use to flirt heavily just a couple months or so ago? Anyway, no I haven't heard about the stalker saga but apparently it has been discussed here. What happened?!

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, old friend! :) Wouldn't say back, just checking in - and boy does it seem like I've missed a lot!
I've read the last 15 or so pages of this thread and man, what is it I'm seeing? WhitePolarBear is banned, and he has argued with @Pasbrillantebrunette apparently. Didn't these two use to flirt heavily just a couple months or so ago? Anyway, no I haven't heard about the stalker saga but apparently it has been discussed here. What happened?!
LMAO he got banned? Why? @Roberto_72

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Bear got banned?!!!!! What. The. f***.

Anyone know why??

So this guy that @Pasbrillantebrunette knew online fell in (unrequited) love with her, threatened her, sent some private comments from her crapbook group to her employers. Pas in turn used her biker gang acquaintances to intimidate this dude to back off.

The details are in this thread, in the past week.

Hope you're feeling better Evil. Good to see you :)

Regarding @WhitePolarBear and pas, he admitted he was jealous that she could just snap her fingers and a biker gang would come to the rescue, and that was the reason for his angry response.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome back!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Bear got banned?!!!!! What. The. f***.

Anyone know why??

So this guy that @Pasbrillantebrunette knew online fell in (unrequited) love with her, threatened her, sent some private comments from her crapbook group to her employers. Pas in turn used her biker gang acquaintances to intimidate this dude to back off.

The details are in this thread, in the past week.

Hope you're feeling better Evil. Good to see you :)

Regarding @WhitePolarBear and pas, he admitted he was jealous that she could just snap her fingers and a biker gang would come to the rescue, and that was the reason for his angry response.

From what I have been reading, it could have something to do with the way he responded to Pas' stalker saga, which in my opinion was out of line. Also I see that the ageism is still well and alive here, which is unfortunate. You can only joke about something so many times before it becomes an insult, which is what I'm seeing here on this thread.

Anyway, that's a crazy thing that happened to @Pasbrillantebrunette I hope the guy will back the f*** off!

I'm feeling better BTW. I have serious issues but I'm coping better with them ATM.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm feeling better BTW. I have serious issues but I'm coping better with them ATM.

It's good you're feeling better. Hope the issues resolve soon. Did you ever get that heart checked out?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, that's a crazy thing that happened to @Pasbrillantebrunette I hope the guy will back the f*** off!

I think it was resolved but she has some work colleagues giving her side-eye due to her private postings from what i can gather which were just private political group on FB. But it went well with her boss i believe so did not impact her job.
I honestly did not follow whole story but that was the summary I had taken.

Im very glad you are feeling better.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It's good you're feeling better. Hope the issues resolve soon. Did you ever get that heart checked out?
Yes, I did. That's what set off this entire nightmare I have been experiencing. It's too complicated to explain, let's just say that the results sent me into an anxiety-ridden spiral that I could see no end to. I won't lie, I wanted to die. I'm better now, though, but I'm not holding my breath - any time I could relapse and my anxiety take over like it has so many times before. But for now I'm enjoying the better days and praying for more.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I did. That's what set off this entire nightmare I have been experiencing. It's too complicated to explain, let's just say that the results sent me into an anxiety-ridden spiral that I could see no end to. I won't lie, I wanted to die. I'm better now, though, but I'm not holding my breath - any time I could relapse and my anxiety take over like it has so many times before. But for now I'm enjoying the better days and praying for more.

I'm so sorry. You are so young to be dealing with so much.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Physical exercise only pill for all problems. Even if you have heart condition light exercise is adviced by doctors.

Dunno though Im not a doctor.

If for one day I dont exercise I feel very depressed and anxious.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Damn, I had hoped you were just imagining your heart troubles.

I know I'm prying, but could you give a short description of your hear condition? Will you need surgery?

I've known a couple of people with heart surgery. They've been living full lives for years.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i doubt anyone reported him I think the big boss man is more vigilant with certain things since he made some changes her with google..he did post about it once...I am guessing this is what may have happened...peopel have been getting banned more than I have seen in past..i am here less than a year posting but...