The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Competitive sports are cope? Maybe you thinking everything is coping is the actual cope.

There's a black pill for you.

Life is a cope buddy, the whole universe is going to suffer a high-entropy heat death in 1,000 trillion years, the legacy of everything you did will be gone, as such women are irrelevant.

Black pill.

;-P

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life is a cope buddy, the whole universe is going to suffer a high-entropy heat death in 1,000 trillion years, the legacy of everything you did will be gone, as such women are irrelevant.

Black pill.

;-P
Universe will never die since space itself cannot be destroyed. The planets and matter will prob kiss goodbye though.

You're statement is true though. That's why humans must ascend to the next level of existence. Until then tho we have to cope with the earthly.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Black pill.

;-P

Hah! "Women are irrelevant" - That is truly a great black pill.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1?
giphy.gif

lmao thanks dudes you provided for my daily cope requirement.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I met this website and hair loss my only goal in life was to become as mathematically aware and cunning as possible in all areas of mathematics.

Then I realised this was probably to just optimise brain chemistry rather than ascend to the next level. Since singularity will probably come even if I don't contribute.

Best way to optimise brain chemistry is f*** alot of 18 year olds every week. I feel so dumb coming to this realization only now after 5 years of wasted youth.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My plan to take a break from women, necessary for my mental health, is slowly moving apace. I got a bit more done at work yesterday. I also set up appointments into volounteering more, one with a "big brother mentor" programme, and the other taking care of dogs at a nearby animal shelter.

My last long fast for a while is ending either Friday or Saturday, after that I'll be working out with intensity.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I met this website and hair loss my only goal in life was to become as mathematically aware and cunning as possible in all areas of mathematics.

Then I realised this was probably to just optimise brain chemistry rather than ascend to the next level. Since singularity will probably come even if I don't contribute.

Best way to optimise brain chemistry is f*** alot of 18 year olds every week. I feel so dumb coming to this realization only now after 5 years of wasted youth.

I miss analysis and metric spaces. I do still get to use statistics and eigenvectors sometimes though. I can't recall the last time I've used a complex number though.

blackg

Reaction score
I miss analysis and metric spaces. I do still get to use statistics and eigenvectors sometimes though. I can't recall the last time I've used a complex number though.
Take up gambling.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man that's the nicest thing I've read today.

I like to think that I'm very concerned with truth and am willing to deal with the hard truth. I think that's true :) Though I'm still human :)

I've recently made a point of not posting about politics on FB. Sometimes, I do post about politics, and then I delete it twenty seconds after, as it's dangerous.
I can feel your concern about that (posting about politics), considering all the supervision, populism (sheep-ism?) and demonization of thinking not alligned with peoples own best interests. Sometimes the price could possibly be very high indeed.

Howewer, you should not underestimate the influence that you yourself have with such critical thinking, and thruth seeking mentality. What I'm trying to say is that you often and very much take the first step in right direction, and with that pave the way for many others willing to evolve to something more, something better.

As much as you have to be careful as you are pointing out(consequentialism), I hope that you find the drive and motivation to still not give it all up(utilitarianism), but rather try to titrate your own efforts to maximize reward>consequence? The world very much needs people like you, that I strongly believe, now more than ever...

Cheers

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score