The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can feel your concern about that (posting about politics), considering all the supervision, populism (sheep-ism?) and demonization of thinking not alligned with peoples own best interests. Sometimes the price could possibly be very high indeed.

Howewer, you should not underestimate the influence that you yourself have with such critical thinking, and thruth seeking mentality. What I'm trying to say is that you often and very much take the first step in right direction, and with that pave the way for many others willing to evolve to something more, something better.

As much as you have to be careful as you are pointing out(consequentialism), I hope that you find the drive and motivation to still not give it all up(utilitarianism), but rather try to titrate your own efforts to maximize reward>consequence? The world very much needs people like you, that I strongly believe, now more than ever...

Cheers

I appreciate the nice words. Truth is, having critical thinking is one skill, communicating it properly is another different skill. It takes a lot of ability, both intellectual and psychological, to communicate ideas properly, particularly in the current era where there seems to be a lot of dogma. On the dogma point, I'm in agreement with those who say that political ideology is replacing religion. It is very difficult to argue against religion.

I'm also worried about the USA moving toward fascism. I'm not an American citizen, I'm from Canada and I have brown skin. A lot of people far smarter than me failed to survive Hitler.

So I do talk on FB, but about less controversial things. I try not to talk about politics, and not to talk about dating. The latter is less politically controversial but more socially controversial. It's extremely dangerous to say that looks matter in a conversation with normals, most people say it's all about personality, compatibility, and confidence -- even as they spend a lot of time+money on makeup, clothes, the gym, braces, and they skip dessert. The other problem with discussing dating is that I risk mentioning scenarios where women have an advantage relative to men, and such scenarios don't exist according to many people, just hypothesizing about them is a threat to the established order. It won't matter how well-written my arguments, if I write the dating-related posts you see her on FB, people will conclude that my issue is low confidence and bad game, that I'm whining, etc. I've had women with extensive online dating experience tell me that all that matters is if a man has his life together, knows how to dress himself, and writes a good first message. It's all about confidence. I had another woman tell me that I don't need to worry about children, because I'm a man and men can have children when they're 90. She was serious and doubled down in a subsequent conversation, she's very intelligent in real life: six figure salary, worldly, masters, law degree, getting a PhD, but intelligence, reason, experience, etc are no match for dogma.

I therefore talk about less controversial things like nutrition, and films.

Last edited:

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called depression.
bruh we all get depression but you on some next level sh*t, your comments are way more depressing then dantes and from what he says hes ugly as hell so its understandalbe but you are tall and nearly all hair intake and good looking apparentley.... stop bitching cause u cant slay madison beer type hoes every weekend and don't give me that normie sh*t its 2017 there is plenty weirdo good looking hoes out here that like fellow fruitloops. Stop being a b**ch ninja, I know it's hard I went full b**ch ninja when I buzzed my head and I looked more woody harrelson than woody the cowboy but we gotta fight this sh*t thats what men do. we used to run at each other with swords now we crying cause we can't talk to pussy....

Pop a pill don't got to places with plastic people and live on the edge for once and u might be suprised. Charcters never go out fashion. be u hoe

Edit : do drugs responsibility

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate the nice words. Truth is, having critical thinking is one skill, communicating it properly is another different skill. It takes a lot of ability, both intellectual and psychological, to communicate ideas properly, particularly in the current era where there seems to be a lot of dogma. On the dogma point, I'm in agreement with those who say that political ideology is replacing religion. It is very difficult to argue against religion.

I'm also worried about the USA moving toward fascism. I'm not an American citizen, I'm from Canada and I have brown skin. A lot of people far smarter than me failed to survive Hitler.

So I do talk on FB, but about less controversial things. I try not to talk about politics, and not to talk about dating. The latter is less politically controversial but more socially controversial. It's extremely dangerous to say that looks matter in a conversation with normals, most people say it's all about personality, compatibility, and confidence -- even as they spend a lot of time+money on makeup, clothes, the gym, braces, and they skip dessert. The other problem with discussing dating is that I risk mentioning scenarios where women have an advantage relative to men, and such scenarios don't exist according to many people, just hypothesizing about them is a threat to the established order. It won't matter how well-written my arguments, if I write the dating-related posts you see her on FB, people will conclude that my issue is low confidence and bad game, that I'm whining, etc. I've had women with extensive online dating experience tell me that all that matters is if a man has his life together, knows how to dress himself, and writes a good first message. It's all about confidence. I had another woman tell me that I don't need to worry about children, because I'm a man and men can have children when they're 90. She was serious and doubled down in a subsequent conversation, she's very intelligent in real life: six figure salary, worldly, masters, law degree, getting a PhD, but intelligence, reason, experience, etc are no match for dogma.

I therefore talk about less controversial things like nutrition, and films.
I agree with all that you have written in your response. And I'm also worried about the path not only the states are heading, but many other nations as well. It spreads like a disease. I don't, of course, advocate that you put a target sign on yourself, or in any case make a social suicide. I just want to say that, even ''if dirty, one drop will not polute entire oceans''. Or more drops for that matter. Or many, many drops. Just imagine if Immanuel Kant never stood up to dogmatism...or Pythagoras. Or many, many others. I believe there's still possible to find appropriate arenas to say what may be considered controversial other places. Just look at HairLossTalk.com! I really appreciate the current atmosphere we have here. You are already comunicating those ideas properly. Baby steps, and we may get there after all.

Cheers

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
bruh we all get depression but you on some next level sh*t, your comments are way more depressing then dantes and from what he says hes ugly as hell so its understandalbe but you are tall and nearly all hair intake and good looking apparentley.... stop bitching cause u cant slay madison beer type hoes every weekend and don't give me that normie sh*t its 2017 there is plenty weirdo good looking hoes out here that like fellow fruitloops. Stop being a b**ch ninja, I know it's hard I went full b**ch ninja when I buzzed my head and I looked more woody harrelson than woody the cowboy but we gotta fight this sh*t thats what men do. we used to run at each other with swords now we crying cause we can't talk to pussy....

Pop a pill don't got to places with plastic people and live on the edge for once and u might be suprised. Charcters never go out fashion. be u hoe

Edit : do drugs responsibility
Im too far gone finasteride and hairloss pushed me over the edge. It's over if you're sub7 non NT male.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 7.51/10
img56fb5cd27292f.png

A 7.61/10
71945fd77491300260e0e2e7a8803b85.png

A 6.98/10
img56fe07e5525ab.jpg

Impressive, a better photo can shift her score by 0.63 points, so photo quality matters a little. All three have over 400 votes, so the mean is well measured.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 7.51/10
img56fb5cd27292f.png

A 7.61/10

A 6.98/10
img56fe07e5525ab.jpg

Impressive, a better photo can shift her score by 0.63 points, so photo quality matters a little. All three have over 400 votes, so the mean is well measured.

I'd say that a better photo can make a huge difference. Even without any trickery. Just go through any girls Facebook pics and you'll see a large variance in how attractive she seems. And these pics have already been filtered of the worst ones.

I think it's similar for guys but less pronounced due to makeup. I noticed definite changes when I improved my tinder photos from just some random Facebook pics.

I also think that there's some truth to some people looking better or worse in a picture over real life, despite how copey this sounds.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A 7.51/10
img56fb5cd27292f.png

A 7.61/10

A 6.98/10
img56fe07e5525ab.jpg

Lol if that's a seven then I'm ok with a two.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And now, going the other way, this brown guy from Singapore shows a huge spread in his votes,

A 6.52 with 140 votes
img55f31e2958623.jpg

A 6.17 with 24 votes:
img582b4d833a907.jpg

A 5.44/10 with 72 votes:
img55f3cf3baa2c5.jpg

A 5.13/10 with 68 votes:
img56b54f2e9f93d.jpg

A 5.13/10 with 68 votes:
article-0-192F2667000005DC-264_306x423.jpg

A 4.76/10 with 37 votes:
img5700c4c8dec49.jpg

tldr -- @SmoothSailing is right, in particular the ISIS look is less attractive to women.

This guy is between a 5 and a 6, but somewhat unlucky as there is nothing more he can do, he is already looksmaxed.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
And now, going the other way, this brown guy from Singapore shows a huge spread in his votes,

A 6.52 with 140 votes
img55f31e2958623.jpg

A 6.17 with 24 votes:
img582b4d833a907.jpg

A 5.44/10 with 72 votes:
img55f3cf3baa2c5.jpg

A 5.13/10 with 68 votes:
img56b54f2e9f93d.jpg

A 5.13/10 with 68 votes:
article-0-192F2667000005DC-264_306x423.jpg

A 4.76/10 with 37 votes:
img5700c4c8dec49.jpg

tldr -- @SmoothSailing is right, in particular the ISIS look is less attractive to women.

This guy is between a 5 and a 6, but somewhat unlucky as there is nothing more he can do, he is already looksmaxed.
His eye area kinda fucks him up. Bug eyes.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by not a "product"?
What I mean by that is due to social media and Hollywood and just the way the world has gone in general, is a lot of youngsters/people become a package/product. They become a cookie cutter image which is reinforced by there social media. When was that last time you met a truly one cut person ? Most people strive to fit in not know who they are.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I mean by that is due to social media and Hollywood and just the way the world has gone in general, is a lot of youngsters/people become a package/product. They become a cookie cutter image which is reinforced by there social media. When was that last time you met a truly one cut person ? Most people strive to fit in not know who they are.
I did the im my own man thing didn't work. Nobody cared. Didnt get laid. Didnt improve my brain chemistry. Looksmaxing and getting laid consistently is the way to go unless you follow spiritual life.