The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And now, going the other way, this brown guy from Singapore shows a huge spread in his votes,

A 6.52 with 140 votes
img55f31e2958623.jpg

A 6.17 with 24 votes:
img582b4d833a907.jpg

A 5.44/10 with 72 votes:
img55f3cf3baa2c5.jpg

A 5.13/10 with 68 votes:
img56b54f2e9f93d.jpg

A 5.13/10 with 68 votes:
article-0-192F2667000005DC-264_306x423.jpg

A 4.76/10 with 37 votes:
img5700c4c8dec49.jpg

tldr -- @SmoothSailing is right, in particular the ISIS look is less attractive to women.

This guy is between a 5 and a 6, but somewhat unlucky as there is nothing more he can do, he is already looksmaxed.
if this guy is 6 so every one on this forum can be 6 too with serious effort but its up to us whining about our hairloss or start lookmaxing ...

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And now, going the other way, this brown guy from Singapore shows a huge spread in his votes,

A 6.52 with 140 votes
img55f31e2958623.jpg

A 6.17 with 24 votes:
img582b4d833a907.jpg

A 5.44/10 with 72 votes:
img55f3cf3baa2c5.jpg

A 5.13/10 with 68 votes:
img56b54f2e9f93d.jpg

A 5.13/10 with 68 votes:
article-0-192F2667000005DC-264_306x423.jpg

A 4.76/10 with 37 votes:
img5700c4c8dec49.jpg

tldr -- @SmoothSailing is right, in particular the ISIS look is less attractive to women.

This guy is between a 5 and a 6, but somewhat unlucky as there is nothing more he can do, he is already looksmaxed.

And if that guy is a six I'm a nine. :D

Guys, there is more to looks than the face and abs. Also fashion lifestyle and so on. Clearly his facial features look best in the isis picture, but weird glasses and camouflage ruin the look.

Also david is overlooking some things in treating those hot or not pages as scientifically valid.
I assume they strongly group around the six/seven, even more than reality. Very ugly people won't sign up and every voting system is strongly biased around the middle.

Also the type of the person makes a lot of attractiveness in real life.
Katherine Waterston (Alien) for me is a ten, but on that site she would be seen as a seven probably. While the girl posted here (in real life) wouldn't make me look twice, just bc I'm not attracted to blonde.

Last edited:

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not all men used to run at each other with swords.
Only a select few who had no other alternative.
Yes not all men used to run at each other with swords on the battlefield... but it has been done by men with the same set of tools as you an I ( brain , body ) it's a mentality. The way I look at life when I'm on form or trying to get back to form is that we really prison in a sense and I can sit around get my desert taken by other inmates or I can keep it moving stay strong learn to adapt etc. We are in the jungle no use crying about it.

You ever notice when a strong set dog notices weakness in somebody they sort of bully them ? That dog needs to know, Im still in the jungle just by looking in my eyes. Were in the prison yard, are you gonna get bullied by life or respected.

When I walk out the house I strive to walk out the house like I'm going to battle. I need to be battle ready so when my moment presents it self I take it, instead of analysing my mind which way to go and doing none.

Don't let the modern world and technology consume you. Don't lose the animal inside

We can't all be astronauts

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

I hate this comic.

Yes not all men used to run at each other with swords on the battlefield... but it has been done by men with the same set of tools as you an I ( brain , body ) it's a mentality. The way I look at life when I'm on form or trying to get back to form is that we really prison in sense and I can sit around get my desert taken by other inmates or I can keep it moving stay strong learn to adapt etc. We in the jungle no use crying about it. You ever notice when a strong set dog notices weakness in somebody they sort of bully them ? That dog needs to know, Im still in the jungle just by looking in my eyes. Were in the prison yard, are you gonna get bullied by life or respected.

When I walk out the house I strive to walk out the house like I'm going to battle. I need to be battle ready so when my moment presents it self I take it, instead of analysing my mind which way to go and doing none.

Don't let the modern world and technology consume you. Don't lose the animal inside

We can't all be astronauts

One of the most important realizations I came to was that most of my problems stemmed from having to comfortable a life. I was never really forced to do certain things and thus always chose the easy option.

Why eat veg when I can eat a burger?

Why ask her out and face rejection when I can jerk of at home?

Why looksmax and put myself out there when I can get stoned and play PlayStation?

Why work on my social anxiety when I can get by without?

Before I was 20 I always chose the less stressful option. If you pick the stressful option you will learn to cope. If you face rejection, go to the gym, eat healthy and talk to people every single day your stress will eventually level off to normal levels.

We are only pussies because we were never forced not to be. Social anxiety is only on the rise because people can now lead comfortable unsocial lives. Why face fears when you don't have to? Because you will learn to cope with those fears and it will improve your life.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And if that guy is a six I'm a nine. :D

Guys, there is more to looks than the face and abs. Also fashion lifestyle and so on. Clearly his facial features look best in the isis picture, but weird glasses and camouflage ruin the look.

Also david is overlooking some things in treating those hot or not pages as scientifically valid.
I assume they strongly group around the six/seven, even more than reality. Very ugly people won't sign up and every voting system is strongly biased around the middle.

Also the type of the person makes a lot of attractiveness in real life.
Katherine Waterston (Alien) for me is a ten, but on that site she would be seen as a seven probably. While the girl posted here (in real life) wouldn't make me look twice, just bc I'm not attracted to blonde.

1) Katherine Waterston might as well be an ex-model.

2) This guy only has abs in one of his pics, and yes it helped him based on ratings.

3) I now have a different interpretation of abs. I used to think it was a shallow thing but I now see it as a very rationals sexual preference.
i ) It correlates with low body fat and thus general health. You also need a certain amount of strength to have nice abs, it's kind of like a nice ***, it's a representative body part, representative of general health;
ii ) Even more important than total body fat is abdominal fat, which is the least healthy kind of fat. Abs mean low abdominal fat which mean high sensitivity to insulin, lower likelihood to develop disease, ability to process carbohydrates without getting sick, etc.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if this guy is 6 so every one on this forum can be 6 too with serious effort but its up to us whining about our hairloss or start lookmaxing ...

he would not be a 6 where I live.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
he would not be a 6 where I live.

I don't think the site gives a very accurate 1-10 rank. The lowest guy is 3.6. I think it's good for comparing your pics to find the best and to get a general idea of how you fair by comparing to others on the site.

Then again I can't think of a more accurate way of getting a generalized 1-10 rank.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did the im my own man thing didn't work. Nobody cared. Didnt get laid. Didnt improve my brain chemistry. Looksmaxing and getting laid consistently is the way to go unless you follow spiritual life.
What do you get by getting laid by some random girl everyweek ?

Me personally I'd rather get a girl that I can go for a hike with and she appreciates the beauty of the landscape as much as me and we can be in the present moment together. maybe have a joint, watch the stars together . Look in her eyes and see the world in. To really appreciate her beauty. To want to dance with her at 60 just as much as I want to dance with them now. Really have a bond with them.

Getting laided everyweek with some random bimbo is just empty and propbaly a reflection of how empty we are inside that as a society we chose that over a connection and a bond and really growing with a someone.

I want a girl I can do dmt with in a peruvian forest

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the site gives a very accurate 1-10 rank. The lowest guy is 3.6. I think it's good for comparing your pics to find the best and to get a general idea of how you fair by comparing to others on the site.

Then again I can't think of a more accurate way of getting a generalized 1-10 rank.

The percentiles are more meaningful than the number rankings.

Mine are 26th, 37th, 23rd, 61st, 40th, and 46th percentile. In comparison, Xander scores in the 95th percentile.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Me personally I'd rather get a girl that I can go for a hike with and she appreciates the beauty of the landscape as much as me and we can be in the present moment together. maybe have a joint, watch the stars together . Look in her eyes and see the world in. To really appreciate her beauty. To want to dance with her at 60 just as much as I want to dance with them now. Really have a bond with them.

Getting laided everyweek with some random bimbo is just empty and propbaly a reflection of how empty we are inside that as a society we chose that over a connection and a bond and really growing with a someone.

I want a girl I can do dat with in a peruvian forest

Relationships you bond with people over experiences is awesome

But also nothing wrong with once in a while just connecting with someone physical.

I am not saying that these guys should go bang someone every week--i have no opinion about that.

but I do think for some of these guys who are incels or just struggling with finding girls friend material SHOULD (in my opinion) think about just having sex here and there.

sex is important part of the human experience.

You just feel more grounded when you have sex once in a while.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I want a girl I can do dmt with in a peruvian forest

Yes, absolutely, but the prerequisite to a long-term relationship is a first date and a second date.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If someone is a 3, 4 or 5--what difference does it make?

Like what does getting ranking do for you?

I think you have a general idea if you are attractive or unattractive or plain.

not sure what quantifying it does.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Relationships you bond with people over experiences is awesome

But also nothing wrong with once in a while just connecting with someone physical.

I am not saying that these guys should go bang someone every week--i have no opinion about that.

but I do think for some of these guys who are incels or just struggling with finding girls friend material SHOULD (in my opinion) think about just having sex here and there.

sex is important part of the human experience.

You just feel more grounded when you have sex once in a while.
I'm not against hooking up and having fun with a chick. Just alot of guys put pussy on a pedistool and seem to think getting vapid hoes is the only thing in the world and if you can't get them chicks then life is over

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not against hooking up and having fun with a chick. Just alot of guys put pussy on a pedistool and seem to think getting vapid hoes is the only thing in the world and if you can't get them chicks then life is over

Humans are social animals -- the most social animals on the Earth. Yes, a life of solitude will be bad for most of us.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not against hooking up and having fun with a chick. Just a lot of guys put pussy on a pedistool and seem to think getting vapid hoes is the only thing in the world and if you can't get them chicks then life is over

I think that is because a lot of them are suffering because they are not getting it.
they would like that opportunity.

Some men I think who can get it go through at least a period of wilding out with different women..

Some people are just sex addicts or are using sex to compensate for some other stuff...but I think this is minority.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone is a 3, 4 or 5--what difference does it make?

Like what does getting ranking do for you?

I think you have a general idea if you are attractive or unattractive or plain.

not sure what quantifying it does.

Attractive, unattractive or plain is already quantifying it. You have quantified your own attractiveness, so really you're questioning why would you want to quantify it so discretely. For similar reasons as you want to know if you're attractive plain or ugly. So you know where you stand to a more accurate degree. But agreeably this mightn't ever be accurate or useful due to people's varying opinions on what is attractive.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The percentiles are more meaningful than the number rankings.

Mine are 26th, 37th, 23rd, 61st, 40th, and 46th percentile. In comparison, Xander scores in the 95th percentile.

Xander the top 5% basement dweller :p

One of my photos is 65th but with only 13 votes, rest don't have enough votes yet.