The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Attractive, unattractive or plain is already quantifying it. You have quantified your own attractiveness, so really you're questioning why would you want to quantify it so discretely. For similar reasons as you want to know if you're attractive plain or ugly. So you know where you stand to a more accurate degree. But agreeably this mightn't ever be accurate or useful due to people's varying opinions on what is attractive.

That is what i mean, yes why is the nuance of it so important.

When I was a child i watched a film, cant remember the name of it but it was about scanning the top models into a computer image and then the image they would 'perfect' what was already close to perfect and and use the image instead of the models (who they paid a fortune to license image)
In one scene the model in real life was doing a commercial shoot of playing volleyball,,,and no matter how many takes she did she could not meet the 'score' of the image they wanted..they would quantify every shot with ratings...and she failed repeatedly...

anyway this reminds me of that...its not the person who is 4 5 or 6 it is the image....the model was still a '10' but her moving in different ways she could not sustain the '10' status so they would use the computer image.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Humans are social animals -- the most social animals on the Earth. Yes, a life of solitude will be bad for most of us.
True but we are also the most adaptive and resilient animal. You can still be social with out a women in your life and not being albe fit into the norm. It might take some time to find your place but don't give up the world is a big place

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Attractive, unattractive or plain is already quantifying it. You have quantified your own attractiveness, so really you're questioning why would you want to quantify it so discretely. For similar reasons as you want to know if you're attractive plain or ugly. So you know where you stand to a more accurate degree. But agreeably this mightn't ever be accurate or useful due to people's varying opinions on what is attractive.

Precision is always valuable. If you look on the site there's actually a huge difference between 4,5, and 6 on average. These people almost certainly lead very different lives.

Also, it's worth investigating as I deliberately put up very different images to see if the scores would be different. It looks like they might be, but I can't be sure yet due to low number counts. Given the low number of votes to male photos, this may take ... months.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that is because a lot of them are suffering because they are not getting it.
they would like that opportunity.

Some men I think who can get it go through at least a period of wilding out with different women..

Some people are just sex addicts or are using sex to compensate for some other stuff...but I think this is minority.
I haven't got laid for a long long time and even when I did it was never great because I was addicted to p**rn on savage mode, when girls used to approach me I used to ignore and avoid them because I didn't need them.

My father wilded out in his 30's when he was nw3 after not getting much in his 20's. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

It's sh*t that I haven't got the opportunity to be a mack daddy It really is but for how long can I keep spewing the same rhetoric sitting infront of a computer

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate those comics as well, but, unfortunately, they're quite accurate.

Nevertheless, you're right. I faced my fears and the resulting pain made me open my eyes about the importance of looks and the lack thereof, and the impact it had on my own life. That's why I gave up on women altogether and focused on my career. Once reached a certain stage, you have to accept you're screwed and you have to move on. Life is made of shitty compromise, a grey, meaningless fog, until the sweet release of death.
As the quote goes - The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. As true as it ever was

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
0U2.jpg

Honestly, it looks like this guy deserves it.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, it looks like this guy deserves it.

Even when I was socially retarded I'd have more sense. I feel bad for him for being so socially unaware, you can only hope that he'd learn from such an experience.

Persistence is retarded.

blackg

Reaction score
You are the best. It's over if you're sub7 male in 2017 you already lost the game. b**ch get's fucked with chad every week when you're stuck in your room applying minoxidil vitamin C creams on your face and browsing hairlosstalk and lookism.
You guys are truly addicted to self flagellation.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not against hooking up and having fun with a chick. Just alot of guys put pussy on a pedistool and seem to think getting vapid hoes is the only thing in the world and if you can't get them chicks then life is over
It raises testosterone. It's vital for optimal brain chemistry mental and physical health.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are truly addicted to self flagellation.

Yeah all we do is bash ourselves, how pathetic and worthless are we. :p

blackg

Reaction score
Even when I was socially retarded I'd have more sense. I feel bad for him for being so socially unaware, you can only hope that he'd learn from such an experience.

Persistence is retarded.
Lolz! You guys are so gullible.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Persistence is retarded.
I have been like this with a girl before but in my defence it was during a manic phase when I went full retard. Never go full retard

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a zero as is any sub7 male in the eyes of women.
I don't know where you live but in the UK there is plenty of 6's frequently using there pork sword , living in a depressing hell hole that don't consider it game over . They just play the numbers game and make some effort

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I was watching S3 Better call saul. In the first episode, we see him working at a donut shop. He is supposed to be broken and leading a sad life.
The first thing I noticed were his ripped forearms, and a contrast to my bird wrists.

It sucks to be reminded of build inferiority.

I need to up my forearm training game.