The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In Italy this is absolutely true. A 6/10 here is fucked. Ugly guys are not even treated as human beings, as I experienced first-hand.
chad chad chad chad dont talk to me dont touch me dont even look at me if you're not chad

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was watching S3 Better call saul. In the first episode, we see him working at a donut shop. He is supposed to be broken and leading a sad life.
The first thing I noticed were his ripped forearms, and a contrast to my bird wrists.

It sucks to be reminded of build inferiority.

I need to up my forearm training game.
I don't think a lot of guys are built as weak as they think. Men are not built in the way they were in the past due to job choices lifestyle etc etc . I don't care if your a personal trainer and in the gym all day there is no way you are as strong as a dock worker of the past , you may be more aesthetic but it's a totally different strain of muscle.

My grandfather is 5'6 and was a landscape gardener and never went in the gym in his life but recently I saw a picture of him when he was 40, you rarely see men built like that nowadays. No one would of said he was an over compensating manlet because regardless over height he looked more manly then 9/10 of modern day gym warriors

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think a lot of guys are built as weak as they think. Men are not built in the way they were in the past due to job choices lifestyle etc etc . I don't care if your a personal trainer and in the gym all day there is no way you are as strong as a dock worker of the past , you may be more aesthetic but it's a totally different strain of muscle.

My grandfather is 5'6 and was a landscape gardener and never went in the gym in his life but recently I saw a picture of him when he was 40, you rarely see men built like that nowadays. No one would of said he was an over compensating manlet because regardless over height he looked more manly then 9/10 of modern day gym warriors

Stock photos and art from that period suggest otherwise.
Annex%20-%20Heston,%20Charlton%20(Ben-Hur)_08.jpg

Strong, but not rare.

Also 5'6 wasn't that short back in the day.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stock photos and art from that period suggest otherwise.
Annex%20-%20Heston,%20Charlton%20(Ben-Hur)_08.jpg

Strong, but not rare.

Also 5'6 wasn't that short back in the day.
those guys are actors, they may of done hard graft from time to time but they weren't lifting paving slabs in and out of vans all day, digging holes etc etc . Don't forget a lot of men work, then others graft and go far above the norm that's why there construction company succeeded.

I'm on about if you were to compare my grandads 40 year old 5'6 body to a modern day guy of say 5'10 gym guy, there is no comparison. They may also strong but it's a totally different type of strength.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
those guys are actors, they may of done hard graft from time to time but they weren't lifting paving slabs in and out of vans all day, digging holes etc etc . Don't forget a lot of men work, then others graft and go far above the norm that's why there construction company succeeded.

I'm on about if you were to compare my grandads 40 year old 5'6 body to a modern day guy of say 5'10 gym guy, there is no comparison. They may also strong but it's a totally different type of strength.

Yes I agree that the average at fixed height has gone down, but it's not the case that modern athletes are less fit than dock workers were.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I agree that the average at fixed height has gone down, but it's not the case that modern athletes are less fit than dock workers were.
I don't know where I mentioned modern athletes. There isn't many athletes in my local gym. I'm on about the average guy that is ripped and works in office put that guy as a hod carrier for the day see how strong he is.

On the subject of modern athletes, I don't know what you know about football (soccer) modern day football, extremely physically fit but a slight knock and there of the pitch. The older generation used kick each other the whole game and they just carried on. There was one goalkeeper that broke his back in a cup final and carried on , didn't even know till a few days later . Could you imagine that happening today in any sport ?

Your body is stronger then you know

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that it's relevant, but I would much rather be a 10/10 man than a 10/10 woman.

6/10 woman though? I'd choose that over 6/10 man.

I'm open to debating either way.
Debate what exactly ? We all agree here. The men atleast LuL. Except the white knights.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know where I mentioned modern athletes. There isn't many athletes in my local gym. I'm on about the average guy that is ripped and works in office put that guy as a hod carrier for the day see how strong he is.

On the subject of modern athletes, I don't know what you know about football (soccer) modern day football, extremely physically fit but a slight knock and there of the pitch. The older generation used kick each other the whole game and they just carried on. There was one goalkeeper that broke his back in a cup final and carried on , didn't even know till a few days later . Could you imagine that happening today in any sport ?

Your body is stronger then you know
There is a few factors that I'm not sure you have taken into account when suggesting this;

1) Players, athletes etc are all in all, more fit (aerobic and anaerobic) in both muscle fibers-aspect. This leads to way more proneness to injury than before. More muscles --> more injury prone. This has been proven many times. There are a couple of sub-factors to this one like in soccer players more often tear their hamstring which they build for more acceleration. Another on is like in boxing; Since the fighers have that much more power in a single punch, they tend to decide bouts with a single...hook. Therefore they are much more careful (on the guard).

2) We have plenty of more knowledge about the human anatomy and how the body works in general. This leads to players (soccer etc) coming of the field very often, even if they could force themselves to continue. This is because they know that, in the long term, it is wiser. Better to be out only 2 weeks, rather than 2 months. Experience, studies etc have all led to this. If you look even closer at this sport of soccer, as many other genres, players also last far longer. Maradona, Pele, Muhammad Ali and many retired in an age that today would be considered premature.

3) Poker face (placebo?). Today it is difficult to ''stay hard'' in a situation that we all have experienced before. 'Mystical performances' in any kind of sport is rare because there really always is an explanation. People don't buy simple play anymore. They ask questions instead. And good that is. This last point I have communicated badly, but I will let it stay anyways.

These are of course my own thoughts and observations.

Cheers

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a few factors that I'm not sure you have taken into account when suggesting this;

1) Players, athletes etc are all in all, more fit (aerobic and anaerobic) in both muscle fibers-aspect. This leads to way more proneness to injury than before. More muscles --> more injury prone. This has been proven many times. There are a couple of sub-factors to this one like in soccer players more often tear their hamstring which they build for more acceleration. Another on is like in boxing; Since the fighers have that much more power in a single punch, they tend to decide bouts with a single...hook. Therefore they are much more careful (on the guard).

2) We have plenty of more knowledge about the human anatomy and how the body works in general. This leads to players (soccer etc) coming of the field very often, even if they could force themselves to continue. This is because they know that, in the long term, it is wiser. Better to be out only 2 weeks, rather than 2 months. Experience, studies etc have all led to this. If you look even closer at this sport of soccer, as many other genres, players also last far longer. Maradona, Pele, Muhammad Ali and many retired in an age that today would be considered premature.

3) Poker face (placebo?). Today it is difficult to ''stay hard'' in a situation that we all have experienced before. 'Mystical performances' in any kind of sport is rare because there really always is an explanation. People don't buy simple play anymore. They ask questions instead. And good that is. This last point I have communicated badly, but I will let it stay anyways.

These are of course my own thoughts and observations.

Cheers
I only mentioned athletes because Dave brought them up. I was talking more of a overall strength in men in the past because they came from struggle and faced more hardships. The modern man grew up in far better conditions.

Do you think a modern elite solider never mind a 18 year with no prior training would be able to handle the trenches. I'd probably blow my brains out straight away and I'm sure a lot of young guys of this generation would

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had the worst day ever today. Extremely depressed my manager made very negative comments on my work, I feel everything is cope. It's f*****g over I wish I was still bluepilled prideful delusional loner. Making an effort to find a woman was the worst mistake ever it made me even more depressed.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What would he be?

I don't know to be honest I don't think he is attractive at all even though nothing is technically wrong with him.
It is probably cultural bias...I think white, black and latin men do well in USA if good looking I think some other cultures in USA its harder for them generally speaking IF they want outside their own culture.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had the worst day ever today. Extremely depressed my manager made very negative comments on my work, I feel everything is cope. It's f*****g over I wish I was still bluepilled prideful delusional loner. Making an effort to find a woman was the worst mistake ever it made me even more depressed.

I'm sorry to hear this I am really routining for you to find someone.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only mentioned athletes because Dave brought them up. I was talking more of a overall strength in men in the past because they came from struggle and faced more hardships. The modern man grew up in far better conditions.

Do you think a modern elite solider never mind a 18 year with no prior training would be able to handle the trenches. I'd probably blow my brains out straight away and I'm sure a lot of young guys of this generation would

The guys from 1939 didn't handle the trenches that well either. Hitler had to rely on drugs to keep his army going, and it eventually failed.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this I am really routining for you to find someone.
The way I see it theres three choices.

Either I push through keep coping keep my job and become an even more depressed oldcel.

I quit go back to greece looksmax as much as possible (prob wont work aswell since Greek women are even worse but prob have lower standards for tinder).

Keep being depressed and in tears at my room each day. Basicly keep rotting with no clear goal in life.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guys from 1939 didn't handle the trenches that well either. Hitler had to rely on drugs to keep his army going, and it eventually failed.
Of course they didn't handle it well but if you think masculinity is any thing like it was in the past then I don't know what world your living in. You can keep deflecting all you want but modern society doesn't breed men / leaders

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The way I see it theres three choices.

Either I push through keep coping keep my job and become an even more depressed oldcel.

I quit go back to greece looksmax as much as possible (prob wont work aswell since Greek women are even worse but prob have lower standards for tinder).

Keep being depressed and in tears at my room each day. Basicly keep rotting with no clear goal in life.

Xander you sound intelligent and well schooled (I'm assuming from what you write)

What kind of profession are you in or seeking to be in ?

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course they didn't handle it well but if you think masculinity is any thing like it was in the past then I don't know what world your living in. You can keep deflecting all you want but modern society doesn't breed men / leaders

Regarding masculinity, I do honestly think that you have a point. It's not a secret testosterone levels in male population (States) have dropped significantly in the last couple decades. For what reasons I don't think we know for sure yet...

Cheers