The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone of us has a father, very few of us have dads and even then a lot of modern dads molly coddle.

5/6 of my primary school teachers were women, now that same school has all women teachers.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im a software engineer and make good money for european and probably american standards.

It's really incel job. No socializing and certainly not with females.

Bartenders and waitors are probably happier.

Bartending is a shitty job man. Once you've done a 7 pm-7am shift you'll know.

Sorry to hear that. My advice to you is to focus on your work and hobbies. A guy just gosthed me after 2 dates! First time ever. Must be my getting old! I am watching Fargo season 3 to forget how cruel life can be. After 2 ep I am over it.

Lol. Female reality: "I was ghosted. Life is so cruel!".

I'd be a millionaire if I had a dollar for every time that has happened to a guy on this forum.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have very little respect for people who ghost. If you've met someone, or interacted with them significantly, then you owe them basic respect. If the other person is contacting you, don't ignore them, have the dignity to send them a reply or call them back letting them know that it's time to move on.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have very little respect for people who ghost. If you've met someone, or interacted with them significantly, then you owe them basic respect. If the other person is contacting you, don't ignore them, have the dignity to send them a reply or call them back letting them know that it's time to move on.
Id rather be ghosted than completely ignored/invisible tbh. Atleast she would consider it a bit at the start. Just LoL at comparing ghosting to our issues.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

McC85ct.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
6.23/10 with 488 votes, I gave him a 7.
img4af50312a57b3.jpg

Encouraging, he has an underlying build similar to mine, so I think I could build a body like that.

Though his other picture is a 5.68/10 with 210 votes, he has a very strong neck. I do not have a power neck like that, and it will take a year for my teeth to look that good:
img4af5081f2f80b.jpg

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No woman does it if you're below 7/10. They never show any respect to below average guys, and I experienced this first-hand. They get gladly insulted by good-looking chads, though, yet another proof they don't have any real dignity.
tumblr_inline_o34f794lTH1sanf7r_500.gif

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm quite sure 4/10 fat slobs dared to rate him 5-6. He's a demi-god compared to guys like me, yet b****s are getting pickier. Yet more proof that online dating is for above 7 guys (fullheads and athletic of course), since they can hope to get only 5-6 chubby girls if they're lucky.
Was talking with a girl with serious mental issues on twitch. Safe to say was the best girl I ever talked to. Probably need to go to the mental hospital and find girlfriend. Didn't eggman say that it was really nice there ?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
K

karankaran

You guys talk about women not considering guys below 7 and not wanting to date bald men.

I do not know about women as I am not straight BUT
If you were attracted to guys, will you consider a guy below 7 and will you date a NW7? My experience tells me , Probably not.

When I browse through OKC profiles, I see mostly the same guys I have been seeing for the past 4 years. Just like me - very average or below average in looks. The only ones who I no longer see are the hot ones. Most people want to be with attractive partners. On gay dating websites, anyone who is above 6 does not even reply to me. but to be fair, if someone who looks like me messages me, i won't also reply. and that is what i am saying. Will you date yourself?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys talk about women not considering guys below 7 and not wanting to date bald men.

If you were attracted to guys, will you consider a guy below 7 and will you date a NW7? My experience tells me , Probably not.

When I browse through OKC profiles, I see mostly the same guys I have been seeing for the past 4 years. Just like me - very average or below average in looks. The only ones who I no longer see are the hot ones. Most people want to be with attractive partners. On gay dating websites, anyone who is above 6 does not even reply to me. but to be fair, if someone who looks like me messages me, i won't also reply. and that is what i am saying. Will you date yourself?

Yes, men are picky too.We know that. I am doing what I can to raise my status. With that said it's still sh*t and still painful, a lot of people do great with little effort.

K

karankaran

Yes, men are picky too.We know that. I am doing what I can to raise my status. With that said it's still sh*t and still painful, a lot of people do great with little effort.

I am also thinking of improving my looks - either investing in braces or hair transplant but i cannot do both. I have money for just one of them. I am over 30 and I need to get my overjet fixed. My orthodontist told me my upper jaw needs to be moved backward and this would require a jaw surgery. But he said we can fix some of the overjet through braces alone. Since I do not have money for a jaw surgery, braces is the only option.

But then I think - a bald crown is more exposed than bad teeth. so let me get a hair transplant. I should be able to enjoy a full head of hair until male pattern baldness turns me NW7

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
No woman does it if you're below 7/10. They never show any respect to below average guys, and I experienced this first-hand. They get gladly insulted by good-looking chads, though, yet another proof they don't have any real dignity.

Some people relish in ghosting. I've seen it from (good looking) guys and girls. One girl ghosted me when we were meant to meet, I sent a few cringish messages, a few days later she texts "Oh what's wrong???", no sorry or anything. I could feel how much she enjoyed me chasing her with messages. She wanted me to be like "its alright", told her to f*** herself.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also thinking of improving my looks - either investing in braces or hair transplant but i cannot do both. I have money for just one of them. I am over 30 and I need to get my overjet fixed. My orthodontist told me my upper jaw needs to be moved backward and this would require a jaw surgery. But he said we can fix some of the overjet through braces alone. Since I do not have money for a jaw surgery, braces is the only option.

But then I think - a bald crown is more exposed than bad teeth. so let me get a hair transplant. I should be able to enjoy a full head of hair until male pattern baldness turns me NW7

Preface: my level of knowledge of gay culture is like 2/10.

But my impression is that gay men, relative to straight women, care much more about body. "Bald and fit" might work for you, whereas for heterosexual men it's a low probability advantage.

I think braces might be a better investment than a transplant, particularly in the USA, but it obviously depends on your situation. I know that better hair treatments are coming out soon, but I don't know of better teeth treatments.

I'm doing invisalign. I did have moderate buck teeth. My upper jaw will still be in front of my lower jaw, but by a smaller margin. If I were you I would go get another opinion from a second orthodontist. What city do you live in? MY cousin's wife is an orthodontist in LA, I can ask them to recommend someone competent.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop being gay go monk life instead and rot in the basement like us. lmao

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tell me your opinion please.

Because I know both full on lesbians and gay men...and the full on lesbians even the hotter ones are NOT as picky as men and the Full on gay men i know are extremly picky. All the wealth gay men i know in 50s are with younger hotter men. Lesbians all same age range.

So why is this if straight women are pickier then straight men?