The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

K

karankaran

Preface: my level of knowledge of gay culture is like 2/10.

But my impression is that gay men, relative to straight women, care much more about body. "Bald and fit" might work for you, whereas for heterosexual men it's a low probability advantage.

I think braces might be a better investment than a transplant, particularly in the USA, but it obviously depends on your situation. I know that better hair treatments are coming out soon, but I don't know of better teeth treatments.

I'm doing invisalign. I did have moderate buck teeth. My upper jaw will still be in front of my lower jaw, but by a smaller margin. If I were you I would go get another opinion from a second orthodontist. What city do you live in? MY cousin's wife is an orthodontist in LA, I can ask them to recommend someone competent.

I think you are right. I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan. If there is someone your cousin's wife knows in the area, can you please PM me? I want to get a second opinion. Thanks.

K

karankaran

Tell me your opinion please.

Because I know both full on lesbians and gay men...and the full on lesbians even the hotter ones are NOT as picky as men and the Full on gay men i know are extremly picky. All the wealth gay men i know in 50s are with younger hotter men. Lesbians all same age range.

So why is this if straight women are pickier then straight men?

I am really confused right now. This is some serious intersectionality stuff going on here.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I'm not, it's not like England is a magical world were legit ugly people have sex with decent or even human-looking girls.

the friend of mine told me many times how british girls are slutty and easy

he is 6'6 fullhead and hyper NT

:D:D

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I'm not, it's not like England is a magical world were legit ugly people have sex with decent or even human-looking girls.
I'm not saying you'd become a slayer but at least you're not looking at Fabio all day . For anyone that hasn't been to the UK, search Jeremy Kyle and watch a few clips on YouTube to see what real ugliness is .

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying you'd become a slayer but at least you're not looking at Fabio all day . For anyone that hasn't been to the UK, search Jeremy Kyle and watch a few clips on YouTube to see what real ugliness is .

I thought I have bad teeth before I lurked into that Jeremy Kale's guests...

Are these teeth normal in UK? ...

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, people are uglier, both guys and girls. Ugly people fit in better though :D

Here in Colombia it's almost non existent to see a young bald guy. In Ireland a group of 20 lads my age and there'd usually be at least one obviously balding chap and another 1 or 2 with temple recession.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I have bad teeth before I lurked into that Jeremy Kale's guests...

Are these teeth normal in UK? ...
I wouldn't say the average Brit has teeth as bad as jeeza's guests but yeah teeth are pretty bad here but in certain areas yes it is normal.

You can go out the UK and not see a good looking person the whole day.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense lol but if you are playing dead with a woman who likes you and you like her then that sounds more like social anxiety.

@Pasbrillantebrunette
My favorite episode of Sex in the City is the "post it note' episode...here is a clip...her boyfriend broke up with her on a post it note. "I cant, I'm sorry, Don't hate me"
Ghosting reminds me of this.

Sarah Jessica Parker smoked too many cigerettes, or something in her day. And it shows, unfortunately. Look at her skin! She looks older than all of them, even Kim Catrell, who looks old.
My impression is that England is full of ugly people.

They don't believe in treating hairloss. Had a guy from UK (England) cut my hair. They actually shave their heads if they're too bald. And he shaves the gray hair off his head. Doesn't take any meds either.

On the other hand, I take more medications than ALL the FEMALES on this board combined! And then some!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sarah Jessica Parker smoked too many cigerettes, or something in her day. And it shows, unfortunately. Look at her skin! She looks older than all of them, even Kim Catrell, who looks old.

They don't believe in treating hairloss. Had a guy from UK (England) cut my hair. They actually shave their heads if they're too bald. And he shaves the gray hair off his head. Doesn't take any meds either.

On the other hand, I take more medications than ALL the FEMALES on this board combined! And then some!

I think she was a Sun worshiper...My friend ruined her skin with the Sun its scarey...
Kim Catrell is much older than them...I think like 10 years. I mean for 60 she looks awesome.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score