The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
fun fact these girls are all average looking whereas the guys are chads

have you considered the possibility that you're gay?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just need to take a walk downtown here in Milan to see it: 7/10 guys with 5/10 girls, 8/10 guys with 6/10 girls and so on. Not a single young, looksmatched couple. Not one.

This must be an exaggeration or your perception must be off. Never would I deny hypergamy, but it's not the norm in relationships that I see.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think those girls are average this may be your problem no offense

i think they are hot.

I would do them.
Only the girl on the right is above average your blue pill magic doesn't work on me if these were guys they would be invisible to you.

giphy.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only the girl on the right is above average your blue pill magic doesn't work on me if these were guys they would be invisible to you.

giphy.gif

They are all hot men and women...i do not think the men are hotter then the women though...you are revealing perhaps you grade women harder then men.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was watching video about hair prothesis and found 100/10 black women. Probably mixed with asian.

Full video (from 0:49)

I made a gif tho:
giphy.gif

This woman is just... I'm speechless.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have been corrupted my friend your standards lowered by the feminist agenda.

And now I know why an above average tall dude has trouble getting laid.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

See the admiration and genuine happiness in the eyes of older guy on a backstage when he looks at the face of this beautiful women...

Looks = everything

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Okay this photo is a GREAT opportunity to see where people stand on looks.

@Dante92 @WhitePolarBear @Dench57 @CopeForLife @Exodus2011 @Xander94 @Pasbrillantebrunette @EvilLocks
If I missed anyone tag them. @SmoothSailing

I think maybe within 1 point or so these people are pretty much looks matched.
ALL are 7 or above.

If we want to get technical of exact? I don't know if that is necessary--the girls are hot the guys are hot...no one in this photo is suffering to get laid.

If the guys think that these young women are not HOT--and you are complaining you can't meet women...THIS may be the problem and we should flush it out to really understand

You may be swiping on women BUT you may feel like you are dating down when you really are not--and women can pick up on this...I have chatted with 'hot' men who I can tell think they are doing me a favor--I delete them or ghost out NOT because the guy is not good looking or not giving me attention but I can tell he is not that interested and thinks he is doing me a favor...
you can pick up on sh*t.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

@Dante92 @WhitePolarBear @Dench57 @CopeForLife @Exodus2011 @Xander94 @Pasbrillantebrunette @EvilLocks

ALL are 7 or above.

If we want to get technical of exact? I don't know if that is necessary--the girls are hot the guys are hot...no one in this photo is suffering to get laid.

If the guys think that these young women are not HOT--and you are complaining you can't meet women...THIS may be the problem and we should flush it out to really understand

You may be swiping on women BUT you may feel like you are dating down when you really are not--and women can pick up on this...I have chatted with 'hot' men who I can tell think they are doing me a favor--I delete them or ghost out NOT because the guy is not goo looking or not giving me attention but I can tell his is not that interested and thinks he is doing me a favor...you can pick up on sh*t.

I think two ethnic guys are hotter than these girls. I mean girls are hot without doubt but there are much more females in the same pool than these two hot guys.

White guy is clearly looksmatched.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

ALL are 7 or above.

You may be swiping on women BUT you may feel like you are dating down when you really are not--and women can pick up on this...I have chatted with 'hot' men who I can tell think they are doing me a favor--I delete them or ghost out NOT because the guy is not goo looking or not giving me attention but I can tell his is not that interested and thinks he is doing me a favor...you can pick up on sh*t.
How is that our problem when Im not even getting matches and replies from non fat women. I also have small social circle.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is that our problem when Im not even getting matches and replies from non fat women. I also have small social circle.

You're lying and I'm ready to prove it with registering tinder acc with your photos in let's say Moscow.

You will get a lot of matches.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

ALL are 7 or above.

You may be swiping on women BUT you may feel like you are dating down when you really are not--and women can pick up on this...I have chatted with 'hot' men who I can tell think they are doing me a favor--I delete them or ghost out NOT because the guy is not good looking or not giving me attention but I can tell he is not that interested and thinks he is doing me a favor...
you can pick up on sh*t.

I would be the happiest man in the world to attract any one of them. One on right is 8 - 9 in my opinion. One on the left is the worst of them and is still probably a 7.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it's not. Mind you. I've been talking about YOUNG couples, age 18-25. So of course at that age it's all about beauty.

And after as well, look at the posts by hairblues or "le petit" who are on the older side.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be the happiest man in the world to attract any one of them. One on right is 8 - 9 in my opinion. One on the left is the worst of them and is still probably a 7.

The one in white center--looks like typical runway model to me (not the famous girls just girls who walk shows) she is super cute and innocent looking.
I am actually surprised no one liked her..she is prettiest to me.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The one in white center--looks like typical runway model to me (not the famous girls just girls who walk shows) she is super cute and innocent looking.

she seems semi-asian for me and she is a prettiest, yes

third from the left is most cute tho

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
she seems semi-asian for me and she is a prettiest, yes

third from the left is most cute tho

The one in front looks like Piper from Charmed...Charmed is a show only old people remember lol otherwise the Mom on Pretty Little Liars which I am sure many of you watch ;)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I agree. She would warrant a dedicated p**rn folder on my hard drive.