The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you've got beautiful eyes, a great voice, are an EU citizen, your doing well professionally all at 25 years of age....wait, why the f*** am I trying to cheer you up?

Are only @Exodus2011 and I the total losers here?

LOL those things never helped me to be less miserable or even remotely happy. I'm a loser as well, or at least other people consider me as such.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
ND4DlOs.jpg

that's average slav girls 18+ @CaptainForehead

(I have same sneakers as 2-nd girl from the right)

brunette in black is goddess tier

did you ever frequent such establishments before balding hit? girls are dressed same as UK girls at raves. not a place for NW3+ subhumans. dunno wtf the one on left is wearing though

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything made sense, I relate very much, but I'm tired and need to go to bed too. I hosted some friends over for dinner, I cooked for six people (baked salmon, sweet and regular potatoes, wilted spinach, dessert fried ice cream with blueberry sauce), add in grocery shopping and washing the dishes and I'm tired as f***, but at least I hosted a good dinner. Here was dessert:
18619974_10103149686095747_8452629619628298120_n.jpg

that looks awesome

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="kj6723, post: 1481999, member: 119327"

Sorry to hear that :( Were meds making you put on weight or something?

Sadly, yes. :-( It is a shame because it was working very well on my hair. I tried eating very little and doing cardio regularly, but... I may try topical spironolactone though but it won't be as effective as oral meds would have been and I needed it. Guess I am just super sensitive to hormones.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. What kind of cardio were you doing?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Netherlands. He finished his MBA in a year I think and then found a full time job. He has been on work permit for four years and is now eligible to apply for citizenship.

Good for him! Netherlands seems to be good with respect to permanent residency and citizenship. There are a few folks at my work who have acquired Dutch citizenship. Did your brother have to take language classes? How does he like it there? Did he face language problems at work?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sucks. What kind of cardio were you doing?

may thaï[/QUOTE]\\\

You should try to lift challenging weights to build muscles if you ever decide to go on it again.
Muscles is the way to beat any kind of hormone weight gain not calories and cardio.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool share. My gf looks similar in rating to the one second from right but a little more sexier. There are different types of 9s and 10s. Some have a more "common look," others more beautiful or sexy. I always had a dilemma which one I preferred in their friend circle. One was a classical beauty 9 or 10 and the other is just as highly rated but looks more sexy/playful. Both I got along with but the problem was with the classical one. I got a feeling it would develop into love and obsession far quicker and I'd feel guilty.

It's something I can't afford right now nor do I desire, a new emotional mess is a big no no. I am currently at a cross road mentally. I can have a family with a few girls but I know what I truly want. I don't want someone to take my heart for a start, it will always remain with my childhood sweetheart and vice versa. "I'm all out of love" so to speak.

My recent ex once joked, saying what if they all have one child with me. My current gf said maybe we'll all be neighbours in the future.

tumblr_n7cx7tACR01rexx6oo1_500.gif

Why are you resistent to commitment?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Always sad to hear yours and Afro's story. Tried to quote him too but it went wrong so will just tag. @Afro_Vacancy

I think in his case the issues are largely due to Asperger's or some social disability? But it can be lessened/overcome with practice. It's a serious barrier in the sense if you can't relate to someone in person it makes it harder to establish a long term bond. CF I have no idea how you look but maybe if you put yourself out there, you might find someone who cares for you and vice versa. I don't remember you posting about trying to date or anything recently. David has really to his credit made serious effort. CF you should see a hooker and take it from there, since you don't have psychological ED.

Definite asperger's here but I'm not sure how much it matters. Asperger's is a spectrum, and there are people far worse than me.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool share. My gf looks similar in rating to the one second from right but a little more sexier. There are different types of 9s and 10s. Some have a more "common look," others more beautiful or sexy. I always had a dilemma which one I preferred in their friend circle. One was a classical beauty 9 or 10 and the other is just as highly rated but looks more sexy/playful. Both I got along with but the problem was with the classical one. I got a feeling it would develop into love and obsession far quicker and I'd feel guilty.

It's something I can't afford right now nor do I desire, a new emotional mess is a big no no. I am currently at a cross road mentally. I can have a family with a few girls but I know what I truly want. I don't want someone to take my heart for a start, it will always remain with my childhood sweetheart and vice versa. "I'm all out of love" so to speak.

My recent ex once joked, saying what if they all have one child with me. My current gf said maybe we'll all be neighbours in the future.

tumblr_n7cx7tACR01rexx6oo1_500.gif

Are you compartmentalizing relationships in your mind before they start even?

Be wary if you are doing this--you can be short changing yourself.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao normie problems

For sure, that is a man with a lot of options problem.
If you don't have so many options you are naturally going to be more driven to make something work.
(not judging)

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for him! Netherlands seems to be good with respect to permanent residency and citizenship. There are a few folks at my work who have acquired Dutch citizenship. Did your brother have to take language classes? How does he like it there? Did he face language problems at work?

He didn't take any language class but he has been learning Dutch as it will open various job opportunities for him. Also, there will be a language test for citizenship. People at his work understand English so he hasn't had much trouble so far.

He loves it over there. I had originally advised him to come to the US for MBA. But he ended up going to Netherlands. In hindsight, it was a great decision. I went to Amsterdam last year and it's a great city. Also, he and his wife are very attached to India and travel there frequently. There is a direct 8 hours flight to New Delhi. So they love the location. Traveling to India from the US is a big pain.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a 33 year-old virgin who has never beaten Final Fantasy VII, never watched The Sopranos, can't bench press his own body weight, has ED, and who copes by baking fried ice cream for work friends, posting on hair loss talk, and being a fan of the worst-managed team in the NHL.

You?

You just reminded me, I've never beaten Zelda II. I got to the last level three times and my game erased every time before I beat it. I'm going to have to remedy this soon.