Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Marky was full of it. I gave him more attention than he deserved.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
when a woman hears you’re a virgin their ears perk up, they’ll love the scent of your purity and are willing to kill for you Now 39 pushing 40 I get woman from age 15-50 pursuing me, they’re not sure why but it’s the luminosity in my face from not succumbing to the ungraceful sin of fornication!

LMAO, the delusion is real! The only thing a woman thinks when she hears you're a 40 year old virgin is "what a loser!"

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Marky may need to review his regimen more closely
to understand the level of hypocrisy he's espousing.

I can respect anyone who chooses abstinence; almost as much as
I respect the person who wisely abstains from proselytizing religious/philosophical pedantry
he himself does not honorably and moreover responsibly observe.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cameron Russell might be my favourite supermodel.

Cameron-Russell-4-h.jpg

Cameron-Russell-boobs.jpg
She is hell of a beauty. She did a really interesting talk on Ted, a few years ago.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
surprise.gif

David you wouldn't dare suggest that a women's aesthetic qualities could positively influence a person's commitment to objectivity?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO, the delusion is real! The only thing a woman thinks when she hears you're a 40 year old virgin is "what a loser!"

What if the 40 year old virgin looked like Brad Pitt or some other supermodel? Will you still think of him as a loser? Or is the title of loser only reserved for people who don't look good?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
What if the 40 year old virgin looked like Brad Pitt or some other supermodel? Will you still think of him as a loser? Or is the title of loser only reserved for people who don't look good?

I was just talking about what I generally think women thinks of a 40 year old virgin. It's a known fact that old virgins are looked at as losers.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think so. I get that it's a personal choice and we should respect that, but there aren't movies like "The 40 Year Old Virgin" for nothing.

It's not always a personal choice, though. I know prostitutes are always an option, but they're not for every man.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by EvilLocks

I wouldn't think so.

Most woman respond like Joan - and no you don't go around verbally telling people you are a virgin, that is stupid. It's a certain vibe and luminosity that draws woman. And generally in a community people monitor who you've been with.

Evil locks - what if he's 6'3 athletic, has an education and good job, above average looks, decent hair, etc - you know all those things that woman want.......and is a V - is that a bonus for a woman or a loser??

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just talking about what I generally think women thinks of a 40 year old virgin. It's a known fact that old virgins are looked at as losers.

I realize that. I was just doing an interesting thought experiment. 40 year old virgins are looked at as losers. But it would be interesting to see if women will still think of a 40 year old virgin as a loser if he looked like a supermodel. Probably not because a guy like that will be virgin by choice, not because he can't get laid.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EvilLocks, I don't think I'd have the sympathy for men that I feel I have gotten since joining HairLossTalk.com. Don't you feel for them in a way like you maybe hadn't before? Also, remember, I have two sons. What if they're virgins well beyond 40? I wouldn't want them to be considered losers.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If we throw in rich and famous there might be a enough wiggle room?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a prayer you balding sinful fornicators can say while washing your hair in the morning:

From the crown of my head to the soul of my feet
In the name of Jesus Christ I command all my hair follicles to produce
healthy unhindered hair as was designed by God
So that I may have a full head of hair all the days of my life for the
Great Glory of God, I am blessed and not CURSED, and any blessing of God
is stronger than any curse!

Make it count!

Wake up Marky. God doesn't exist.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
EvilLocks, I don't think I'd have the sympathy for men that I feel I have gotten since joining HairLossTalk.com. Don't you feel for them in a way like you maybe hadn't before? Also, remember, I have two sons. What if they're virgins well beyond 40? I wouldn't want them to be considered losers.

I get where you're coming from, but I was just trying to say that in the eyes of society a 40 year old virgin IS seen as a loser. It's not for nothing that movies and jokes are made about old virgins. I think it might be more easy for a woman to stay a virgin without being judged, but I still think most people would think of it as a bit weird if a 40 year old woman was a virgin.