Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Maybe only if she was seen as unattractive?
I think even Marky might concede that were she beautiful we'ld all probably want to make her our saint.

I get where you're coming from, but I was just trying to say that in the eyes of society a 40 year old virgin IS seen as a loser. It's not for nothing that movies and jokes are made about old virgins. I think it might be more easy for a woman to stay a virgin without being judged, but I still think most people would think of it as a bit weird if a 40 year old woman was a virgin.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Well dear David, if that's all I'm good for then I suppose I'm just going to have to work harder at "manning up",
if I am to properly learn how to accept it.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
My friend you probably mean virgin troll acct.? -)

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think Mark is the same guy as a poster who was called Joey Smokes or something, remember the threads about him giong back to college as a 45 year old?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Cool Smoke?

Yeah that guy probably needed an exorcism too.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your judging him, simple as that. The thing is, although I don't cheat on my wife, it's because I have kids.
Also I have a daughter. She will judge other men on my relationship with her mom.

Why shouldn't a father have a say in their own kid...

I cut you off just where it doesn't matter, and I've already explained this but you just ploughed on regardless, Buckthorn also explained this:

HE

DIDN'T

KNOW

If he could have predicted the future, and realised she'd have an abortion, or lie about an abortion, or whatever happened, then at least your argument would be justified, but it doesn't matter. For all he knew he was happy with his perfect love, and he decided to cheat on her, despite the fact there is always the possibility she could find out and be heart broken.

Now as for your first sentence, you don't cheat because you have kids- but Fred's justified his point because he definitely wouldn't get caught, so what's stopping you?

The point being, you can always get caught, there is always a way, and you shouldn't be that selfish to risk it, and actually you shouldn't want to **** another woman anyway, I'm not judging anyone for wanting to because yes men do repress their polygamy, but actually intending to go through with it is a different story. I'll judge the hell out of that, because that's where people should be ashamed for messing with other people's lives because of their own idiocy and selfishness.

In this case Fred could have carried on cheating (and judging by how little remorse he has and how he see's nothing wrong with it, no doubt he would have) and went on in the future to ruin his wife's life, their children's, mess with her side of the family, her friends, his own family and friends who have to stick through hearing about his "heartbroken" bull****, all because he thinks he's smart enough to let it out of his pants anonymously.

The most self-righteous people in the world always write "how dare you JUDGE!" as if it's this cardinal sin, when as social creatures we constantly judge! Don't deny that you or anyone else is any different, even judging on minor things, passive things, positive and negative judgements, please get off the high horse before throwing around pointless buzz-phrases in an actual debate. It's completely meaningless.

You just write "You're judging him- simple as that" and don't go on to actually explain why that's important? As if that's the end point I can't recover from? I don't really care either way if I'm viewed as judging anyone or not, my opinions have been stated and are clear as above, call it judging or whatever.

I'll judge if I want- don't judge me for it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why shouldn't a father have a say in their own kid, even if they aren't married. Think about what your saying.

I'm just going to address this separately and quickly say- I didn't even get into the point over what she did, so when you write "Think about what your saying" I didn't say anything! For all I know she lied about the whole abortion to get rid of him, the guy could be very different than what he portrays on here so I don't care to get into specifics on situations when I'm not guaranteed the facts.

Even if she did find out he cheated on her, I never said that was a justified reason to get an abortion without consent, I also couldn't have implied that she got an abortion because he cheated, as she didn't know. Again this same factor doesn't seem to be getting into your brain very well, please do think about what you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

You only have one life. I want no regrets on my deathbed.

So this is your way of justifying doing immoral things without remorse? You simply don't want to regret doing them, so you have these little "no regrets!" catchphrases to try and justify it?

Not every single person will get cheated on, when you say "too many men" you probably mean like one friend of yours, maybe you read about some in the newspaper. You consistently blow things out of proportion to suit your doomsday prophecies.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You only have one life. I want no regrets on my deathbed. That said, people do what they want.

To her, I was pretty good in that relationship. It didn't matter, she still made a huge mistake and left me in the process.

I called it many times here, they always leave you anyway, they don't need a reason, like finding out about an infidelity, they'll just do it at a point.

Now the difference is that I have a lot more experience and I'm able to get back on the horse very easily. And that's invaluable really.

I've seen too many men stay faith faithful to their girlfriend for 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, only to see her cheat and leave them before their incredulous eyes.

What I usually hear from them is: "I want her back anyway! I have been in a relationship for too long, it would be too hard for me to get back out there! I just can't!"

It's always painful to watch. Like I said, this choice I've made came from my own experience with women, heavily influenced by my baldness of course.

It's fine. No one is judging you as a human being. Some of us are just drawing the conclusion that your attitude towards this is selfish and unethical. I don't know how you can argue with this. I don't know you and I don't really care. However, you are stating this on a public forum and trying to justify it. It's selfish because you're putting your need for sex above another human beings feelings. Knowing with certainty that if she found out, it could devastate her. For both women and men, to be cheated on eats away at their self perception, their self worth. I can imagine women especially. It's unethical for the same reason. You are starting with a blank slate with someone and without them knowing, doing something extremely hurtful behind their back. So, you justify it however you want. I think if you took a survey, 100% of people would say that this is wrong. If you took the same survey on this forum, after every one knows your insecurities and justifications, perhaps only 70-80% of people will think it's wrong. THIS is why your excuses are dangerous and THIS is why I am even saying anything at all.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Fred, you been with what, 25 women? How can you say based on that tiny number that all women are the same?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred, you been with what, 25 women? How can you say based on that tiny number that all women are the same?

There are only 25 women in his village.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I know I'm a very good person with a heart, and I'm not like the women Fred describe. But yet he'll tell us all women are the same spawn of satan's. But men are perfect, right? Men can do no wrong, right? Men have a good heart, it's all the women's fault, right?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can have morals if you want, that's very noble of you, just know that women will never have any.

I cannot even comprehend what or who has shaped your perspective on women. I mean, I have two members within my own immediate family about to get married. Not an ounce of immorality between all of them. You seriously think that women can't be moral? Why are you dating them then man? I don't understand. What's your final expectation with all this? I do have an idea man. You talk about how you know all this based on your vast experiences, but are you denying the experiences of the other posters with this righteous attitude.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't really think there is any point in continuing this discussion with Fred.

It's obvious he's not gonna change his mind, neither are the rest.

If he'll change his opinion, it's gonna be because of new experiences.

I don't agree with him. I think his viewpoints on this particular subject are no way to live.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a man. I have had vast, vast experience with dating, including long term relationships and almost marriage a couple of times. You want to make this real and look at multiple factors of both women and men in shaping society, then you will reveal that, in terms of lacking morality, us men trump women a billion times multiplied.

- - - Updated - - -

65 first dates, and as I've said before, it's like they were all manufactured in the same factory. Very little variations.

o.k.. do you realize your hate for women, your need to compulsively date and your justifications for cheating aren't really logical and actually based on your own insecurities? I am no therapist, but this it strikingly obvious. I am out. MG, you're right, there's no point. Good luck Fred. I do not mean that sarcastically. :beer:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
65 first dates, and as I've said before, it's like they were all manufactured in the same factory. Very little variations.

Sorry but you can't learn everything there is to know about women from 65 first dates. There are, how many women in this world? And you judge us all based on 65 first dates? I can't help but laugh at you, and feel sorry for you, if you really think all women are from the same mold. But you probably won't say that all men are the same, cause men can do no wrong, right? (Comes from the guy who has cheated on his "loving" girlfriend multiple times). Please!

- - - Updated - - -

If you really hate women this much I don't understand why you don't buy yourself one of those blow-up dolls or simply go gay :p

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I've done no wrong in the sense that I've never hurt a woman. I can't say it ever was mutual.

You've never hurt a woman? What about all the times you cheated on your girlfriend? But I suppose you're going to say it doesn't count because what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? Please! You are really one of a kind.