Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but you can't learn everything there is to know about women from 65 first dates. There are, how many women in this world? And you judge us all based on 65 first dates? I can't help but laugh at you, and feel sorry for you, if you really think all women are from the same mold. But you probably won't say that all men are the same, cause men can do no wrong, right? (Comes from the guy who has cheated on his "loving" girlfriend multiple times). Please!

- - - Updated - - -

If you really hate women this much I don't understand why you don't buy yourself one of those blow-up dolls or simply go gay :p

Good point. There's no point though, Evil Locks. To try and change such a deeply engrained perspective in real life is hard. On a forum, it's impossible. Especially one that stems purely out of one's own insecurities. I know, because my own Brother was kind of like Fred, until he met an amazing woman that I will soon be so happy to call my sister in law.

- - - Updated - - -

I have insecurities? No sh*t, so do you. Most of the things everyone does in this life stem out of their insecurities.

O.k. smart ***, if you're going to pick and choose certain sentences out of my posts and then skew them out of context then, you're right. I do have insecurities, however I have never let them negatively impact the innocent people around me.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Good point. There's no point though, Evil Locks. To try and change such a deeply engrained perspective in real life is hard. On a forum, it's impossible.

I know. I won't argue with him any further, he is what he is. I just think it's kinda sad that he feels ALL women are the same based on 65 FIRST dates (he never even got to really know all those women, you can't based on a first date alone). And quite frankly it pisses me off when I know there are so many great women out there. It's like he puts himself on a pedestal where he can do know wrong, cause he plays by his own rules and what he thinks is OK. And then blames all of his misery on the women. What a "great" guy.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's right, what she doesn't know can't hurt her. I was happy, she was happy.

I've even confessed to the girl before her that I cheated on her, she said she didn't care, because she loved me, and she knew it was only sexual.

She said she would be devastated if I fell in love with another woman and left her for her though.

So you see? Sleeping with other women doesn't automatically mean that you hurt your girlfriend.

That's only your perception Evil.

O.k... well, I suppose if it's all good then maybe don't lure them in under false pretenses and just tell them next time? o.k.. problem solved. Ethics restored.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I've even confessed to the girl before her that I cheated on her, she said she didn't care, because she loved me, and she knew it was only sexual

Wasn't that the girl who went crazy when you left her? And you say you've never hurt a woman? ELOEL

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's right, what she doesn't know can't hurt her. I was happy, she was happy.

I've even confessed to the girl before her that I cheated on her, she said she didn't care, because she loved me, and she knew it was only sexual.

She said she would be devastated if I fell in love with another woman and left her for her though.

So you see? Sleeping with other women doesn't automatically mean that you hurt your girlfriend.

That's only your perception Evil.

And where did you find this girl to cheat with Fred? On Tinder right, I told you a while back that's why you were on tinder, not trying to find people to socialize with. And now your girlfriend is out, and aren't you the one that always says watch what they do not what they say? It all ties into my previous post that there is more to s-e-x than just a physical act, this is what the world has lost.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I tell them, the relationship will fall apart. Men have always swept it under the rug, women who are in love with them have always known, it's not something you say like that.

When I told my ex, I was actually trying to drive her away, and to my great surprise, it didn't work, even had the opposite effect. It's also why I can't trust women, they have reactions I don't fully get.

Yes. I didn't hurt her. She hurt herself.

"OMG Fred I can't even! How can you?!"

;)

Fred, what happens when you fall in love with one of these women and she cheats on you with a NW1? What if she tells you, oh, it's just sex, I was attracted to him in a different way because of his thick hair. How will you respond?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I truly do believe in the old saying, "treat others how you would want them to treat you." If I was getting cheated on, and lied to? I would probably burn that b*tches house down. haha

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've lost then, the relationship is broken and she will never be able to respect me again. So I would leave her.

hmmm.... not according to this theory that you've repetitively emphasized about it just being physical and having no impact on the relationship. I wan't to know. You're a smart, kind, charming man, correct? What if she just wants to f*ck some dumb beefcake because he has thick hair and a bigger penis? In this scenario, she really does love you... Why can't she, as a woman, desire such?

- - - Updated - - -

Ladies and gentleman, the moral police showing its true nature.

I would never do that for example, I would be a bit pissed and disappointed but that's it.

People do what they want, I don't pretend to deserve a woman's faithfulness or anything in this life.

That's another difference between you and me I guess.

That's why I followed it with, "haha". It was a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

and no, I don't believe I deserve sh*t. I believe I earn it.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aaand I don't see the difference.

You still think you deserve sh*t because you "worked hard" for it?

Wrong. You are owed nothing.

Well, obviously - that is why I am still single. Also why I am still losing my hair. Also why I still struggle with insecurity.

BUT, I can indeed say with 100% certainty that I have never been CHEATED on. Why? because yes, I earned that. I dated many women, but intuitively selected to continue dating those that conveyed a sense of ethics. I worked to make sure they were completely pleased sexually (not so much work, more fun). I traveled with them and took them on adventures. Made them laugh. Listened to them and respected them. Additionally, I worked on myself. Staying fit, and working to build my own business. Futile? You say yes. I say, it was fun, enlightening and EARNED me the right for them to, not only not want to seek another partner, but repeatedly continue to chase me after the break up. Were they capable of cheating? Of course. But when the risk so greatly outweighs the simple reward, it's a lot less likely. I didn't have to go out of my way, as all these things are things I do on my own anyways. You HAVE all these traits. You could easily lock down a good woman that will not cheat on you. WHY have this perspective?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
To quote one of the greatest writers of all time:

"Men are women's playthings, women are the devil's;"

- Victor Hugo

Victor Hugo, now there's a real man's man. I'm glad you referenced him. Prolific writer, vigorous activist and huge clarion voice of his times (Romantic Movement).
I found another favorite quote from the literary maestro.

You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness. We pardon to the extent that we love. Love is knowing that even when you are alone, you will never be lonely again and great happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Loved for ourselves. & even loved in spite of ourselves.

V. Hugo

jd_uk

Reaction score
You consistently blow things out of proportion to suit your doomsday prophecies.

Ha.. so true.

Everything i have read this guy say on here has been blown out of proportion. The funny thing is that recently I have seen his username pop up on other forums, both hair loss related and 'pick up' related where he is spouting the same stuff over and over again, but then occasionally there is that odd post which contradicts everything. Talk of having no regrets, what about so much time wasted on all those different forums arguing the same point with everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Newsflash: men and women don't work the same. Men can fool around while still be 100% emotionally involved with their girlfriends. Women can't.

Biology.

Ffs stop trying to make bold and absolute statements. While it is probably true that women tend to become more emotionally involver from sex, there are way more exceptions than you would think. I've known women who are practically nymphomaniacs and barely show any emotion at all. I dated a girl who slept with men and women, went to sex clubs etc until i got freaked out by just how careless she was. None of your absolute statements will ever be true.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry but you can't learn everything there is to know about women from 65 first dates. There are, how many women in this world? And you judge us all based on 65 first dates? I can't help but laugh at you, and feel sorry for you, if you really think all women are from the same mold. But you probably won't say that all men are the same, cause men can do no wrong, right? (Comes from the guy who has cheated on his "loving" girlfriend multiple times). Please!

- - - Updated - - -

If you really hate women this much I don't understand why you don't buy yourself one of those blow-up dolls or simply go gay :p

Can't you see he just had his heart broken and that's why he's saying these things.

In reailty, Fred had actually allowed himself to have faith in women. He really trusted his girlfriend and he'd stopped cheating on her for the past year. He came to believe in monogamy.

And then he was betrayed again and now his faith in women and humanity is completely blown. That's why he's being so angry, because really he's upset.

I think you almost have a form of ptsd from all the betrayels you've experienced in your life Fred. I can tell you honestly you have just been very unlucky in your life and I can see why you've come to the conclusions you have about women and about people but they're too extreme. Some people are altruistic and some women are faithful.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, I have my Masters in it, with published research. Your credentials can be summed up as years on Tinder. TINDER.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, your understanding of behavioral biology is primitive at best, and only takes into consideration certain factors. That is why I believe you are biased. Yes, woman can cheat on men and still maintain a relationship, I have seen it. In a world where almost every scenario in human behavior is possible, how can you sum it up so easily? This is not something out of a text book. No, not all women are immoral. No, not all women have a secret, inherently driven biological instinct to f*ck a NW1 behind your back because he looks healthier than you. Finally YES, a woman can be in a committed, loving and enduring relationship with a bald man, without ever having intent to screw other people. Desire or fantasy? Yes. Intent? No. I don't know if Belgium is just f*cked up or what... but perhaps you should consider moving.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a man. I have had vast, vast experience with dating, including long term relationships and almost marriage a couple of times. You want to make this real and look at multiple factors of both women and men in shaping society, then you will reveal that, in terms of lacking morality, us men trump women a billion times multiplied.

I completely disagree with this. Men are NOT more evil than women. This demonization of men, especially heterosexual white men, is a feminist and liberal/leftist driven fantasy which is especially predominant in the US and Canada. According to this idiotic narrative, white heterosexual men are responsible for all the problems in the world from religious intolerance to poverty in Africa. In my opinion, men and women are moral or immoral in their own ways due to their different nature. Instead of making up random and exaggerated generalizations, how about we look at some data? Divorce data in the US suggests that around 72% of all divorces are initiated by women and around 10% are by mutual consent. So men are initiating only one or two out of 10 divorces. Not only this, when women were asked to rate their prior marriages on a scale of 1 to 10, the average turned out to be 7. In another study when women were asked if a man matches 80% of the qualities that they want to see in their ideal men, will they date him? The majority responded "Only 80%? No Way!". In another study, it was shown that when a married women has affair, she is far more likely than a married man to leave her husband and kids. What does all this tell you?

1) Women seem to have ridiculously high expectations when it comes to relationship/marriage.

2) Data suggests that they are more likely than men to leave their family behind when an affair occurs. But does that make them somehow more immoral than men? I don't think so. A women is different from men in a lot of ways when it comes to marriage and relationships due to evolutionary and biological reasons. Since they are psychologically and physically different from men, you can't expect them to have the same response as men in events like affairs/marriages/divorce. If I have to speculate why are they more likely to leave their family behind when having an affair I will say this. Due to evolutionary reasons such as pregnancy and child raising, women get more invested in the relationships they have when they are genuinely attracted to their partner. Their stakes are higher. Hence they usually focus on one relationship, especially sexual, at a time. Because of their higher investment in relationships, it becomes harder for wives to stay with their husbands when an affair occurs. As a result they are more likely than men to leave the family behind. They are victims of their own nature. Nothing evil about it. Data also shows that when parents get old, their daughters are more likely to take care of them than their sons. So does that make men more insensitive and selfish? No. Like I said, men and women are just different.

PS: Of course what I said above doesn't apply to all men or women. I just made some general claims based on the data, not specific claim about every individual. There is great variation among men and women so it's foolish to try to make some absolute statement about every man/women on earth. Also, my conclusions are based on the data that I have seen. It's been a few years since I looked at it so if there is some new study out their that shows that the data I gave is incomplete or wrong, please let me know. Or if you agree with the data but don't agree with the conclusions that I draw from it, also let me know. I am open to revising my opinion if the argument is sound.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol OP talking nonsense, putting aside that 90% of females are sloots and care most about the attractiveness of the opposite sex (which isn't new to anyone), you say if you took a bald person from this forum to do the same experiment they will get rekt, well how can you even compare?
Now take a bald guy who is also a model:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/88/8c/87/888c87f2d16924bcf2164bf457087f06.jpg

http://www.fitnessblackbook.com/wp-photos/Freddie Ljunberg.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/82/42/598242ca1637147e44ee55786b31807c.jpg

And you'll get the same reaction from girls, it's all about facial aesthetics, if you have a model face being bald will change nothing.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness. We pardon to the extent that we love. Love is knowing that even when you are alone, you will never be lonely again and great happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Loved for ourselves. & even loved in spite of ourselves.

V. Hugo

I.D, I love these words, especially those in bold, which are fitting regarding my mood today. I think if Fred found someone to love him in that way, he'd think long and hard before risking losing such a special person.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely disagree with this. Men are NOT more evil than women. This demonization of men, especially heterosexual white men, is a feminist and liberal/leftist driven fantasy which is especially predominant in the US and Canada. According to this idiotic narrative, white heterosexual men are responsible for all the problems in the world from religious intolerance to poverty in Africa. In my opinion, men and women are moral or immoral in their own ways due to their different nature. Instead of making up random and exaggerated generalizations, how about we look at some data? Divorce data in the US suggests that around 72% of all divorces are initiated by women and around 10% are by mutual consent. So men are initiating only one or two out of 10 divorces. Not only this, when women were asked to rate their prior marriages on a scale of 1 to 10, the average turned out to be 7. In another study when women were asked if a man matches 80% of the qualities that they want to see in their ideal men, will they date him? The majority responded "Only 80%? No Way!". In another study, it was shown that when a married women has affair, she is far more likely than a married man to leave her husband and kids. What does all this tell you?

1) Women seem to have ridiculously high expectations when it comes to relationship/marriage.

2) Data suggests that they are more likely than men to leave their family behind when an affair occurs. But does that make them somehow more immoral than men? I don't think so. A women is different from men in a lot of ways when it comes to marriage and relationships due to evolutionary and biological reasons. Since they are psychologically and physically different from men, you can't expect them to have the same response as men in events like affairs/marriages/divorce. If I have to speculate why are they more likely to leave their family behind when having an affair I will say this. Due to evolutionary reasons such as pregnancy and child raising, women get more invested in the relationships they have when they are genuinely attracted to their partner. Their stakes are higher. Hence they usually focus on one relationship, especially sexual, at a time. Because of their higher investment in relationships, it becomes harder for wives to stay with their husbands when an affair occurs. As a result they are more likely than men to leave the family behind. They are victims of their own nature. Nothing evil about it. Data also shows that when parents get old, their daughters are more likely to take care of them than their sons. So does that make men more insensitive and selfish? No. Like I said, men and women are just different.

PS: Of course what I said above doesn't apply to all men or women. I just made some general claims based on the data, not specific claim about every individual. There is great variation among men and women so it's foolish to try to make some absolute statement about every man/women on earth. Also, my conclusions are based on the data that I have seen. It's been a few years since I looked at it so if there is some new study out their that shows that the data I gave is incomplete or wrong, please let me know. Or if you agree with the data but don't agree with the conclusions that I draw from it, also let me know. I am open to revising my opinion if the argument is sound.

O.k.. perhaps in terms of relationships, but we were discussing morality in general. Men are wired to be immoral, like Fred (haha :p). We want to f*ck everything we see, and we want to own the world. We want to destroy the earth and have power over everything in sight. We are only recently learning how to control these things. I mean, Obama himself is dancing with an old lady on TV, while his drones are bombing babies. This is men. This is what we do. We put a million things in front of ethics.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
O.k.. perhaps in terms of relationships, but we were discussing morality in general. Men are wired to be immoral, like Fred (haha :p). We want to f*ck everything we see, and we want to own the world. We want to destroy the earth and have power over everything in sight. We are only recently learning how to control these things. I mean, Obama himself is dancing with an old lady on TV, while his drones are bombing babies. This is men. This is what we do. We put a million things in front of ethics.

Yes, men want to **** every hot women. But so what? How is having a desire immoral? What probably you call immoral is actually acting on it and cheating on your girlfriend/wife. But if that is the case then you should know that the data also shows that women cheat just as much as men. So, yes you can't claim that men are more immoral based on that. Also, I am not sure what you mean by your claim that men want to destroy earth. But that seems like an absurd statement. What you probably mean is that men wage wars for foolish reasons. For example, the case of Obama waging war on Taliban. We can discuss that in detail whether what he is doing is moral or immoral but that is irrelevant because women who are democrats in the US support Obama too. Hillary Clinton is also responsible for the foreign policy decisions that Obama makes as she has openly supported him on these issues. How can you blame these political decisions on men when women also back their politicians? It MAY be the case that women in general are more repulsed by fights/violence/wars than men. But again, biological difference should be taken into account. Men are naturally more aggressive due to their biology. You can't blame them for that. Do you blame a lion for wanting to kill and eat a deer? No. A lion can't survive on grass. He needs to kill animals and eat them. That's his nature. You said we men put millions in front of ethics. Are you saying that women don't do that?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's dancing with an old lady and bombing babies?

I think I saw that on Fox news, it must be true!

Well, there was indeed a video of him dancing with some old lady, and there's actual proof, with pictures of the innocent people the drones have killed, so... I dated a bisexual too, and same here, it was awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to sound cynical, but how do you know that not one single woman you dated slept with another man?

Your one hundred percent positive of that?

Well, you're right, I suppose there's no way to be 100% certain, so I admit it was stupid to state that. I just know.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, men want to **** every hot women. But so what? How is having a desire immoral? What probably you call immoral is actually acting on it and cheating on your girlfriend/wife. But if that is the case then you should know that the data also shows that women cheat just as much as men. So, yes you can't claim that men are more immoral based on that. Also, I am not sure what you mean by your claim that men want to destroy earth. But that seems like an absurd statement. What you probably mean is that men wage wars for foolish reasons. For example, the case of Obama waging war on Taliban. We can discuss that in detail whether what he is doing is moral or immoral but that is irrelevant because women who are democrats in the US support Obama too. Hillary Clinton is also responsible for the foreign policy decisions that Obama makes as she has openly supported him on these issues. How can you blame these political decisions on men when women also back their politicians? It MAY be the case that women in general are more repulsed by fights/violence/wars than men. But again, biological difference should be taken into account. Men are naturally more aggressive due to their biology. You can't blame them for that. Do you blame a lion for wanting to kill and eat a deer? No. A lion can't survive on grass. He needs to kill animals and eat them. That's his nature. You said we men put millions in front of ethics. Are you saying that women don't do that?

I don't knowww... Men suck, women suck. I am going to go snort some RU and forget about it.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
buckthorn, you're the man!

No, it wasn't stupid to state that. You are probably right. If you were a bartender for a while, you
probably have more insight into human nature than most people. Myself included.

Thanks man!! I dated a girl for a while who had a baby. I fell so in love with the baby, that the I didn't even notice that the girl took TOTAL advantage of me, and used the hell out of me. So, I don't really know that much. But, I just don't think it's so easy to say that woman are evil, or men are evil. I believe that at a certain age, for a lot of people things change. A lot of women that may have been manipulative asses in their twenties, realize that it gets them no where, and start realizing that there are more valuable things in relationships. Each individual is different.