Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
The whole discussion about what character traits are supposed to define one gender or another actually makes me wonder if I'm not actually a man. :laugh:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
It can happen if you're both open to it. The challenge for personal change often comes from challenges we face honestly trying to find a healthy lifestyle supported by genuine conviction.

While we're aging we should still keep searching. In my years of perpetual searching for meaning and love, I have discovered that the light and warm qualities of kindness despite it's general precariousness, can be the most sustaining source of human interconnection.

Be kind to yourself and others, by living life seeking joy rather than vengeance.
I.D, I love these words, especially those in bold, which are fitting regarding my mood today. I think if Fred found someone to love him in that way, he'd think long and hard before risking losing such a special person.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole discussion about what character traits are supposed to define one gender or another actually makes me wonder if I'm not actually a man. :laugh:

hahaha... HairLossTalk.com has convinced me to shave bald and go live as a Monk. Thanks HairLossTalk.com! I mean this with complete sincerity.

- - - Updated - - -

It can happen if you're both open to it. The challenge for personal change often comes from challenges we face honestly trying to find a healthy lifestyle supported by genuine conviction.

While we're aging we should still keep searching. In my years of perpetual searching for meaning and love, I have discovered that the light and warm qualities of kindness despite it's general precariousness, can be the most sustaining source of human interconnection.

Be kind to yourself and others, by living life seeking joy rather than vengeance.

ID Walker... how do you feel about self sustained communes in North California? :D

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
hahaha... HairLossTalk.com has convinced me to shave bald and go live as a Monk. Thanks HairLossTalk.com! I mean this with complete sincerity.

LOL sounds like a great plan. No one gives a **** about hair in the middle of nowhere in Tibetan mountains <3

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL sounds like a great plan. No one gives a **** about hair in the middle of nowhere in Tibetan mountains <3

F*ck people. Mountains, forests and a pile of cuddly dogs and I am good. :D

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Well that mostly depends. You've got your "high end Kibbutz and then you got the low end camps (gauche) I bet if some of you guys were there with me in Camp Happy Medium, camp life would probably pick up a bit.

No but if you can be serious for a moment I'll just say about the subject of communes if you're new to it they can certainly be a formative experience. If you can help it, never fly in alone and always have a back door plan. Are you thinking about going off the grid for a spell?

- - - Updated - - -

ID Walker... how do you feel about self sustained communes in North California? :D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want: the landscapes of The Revenant, plus a red wooden house, minus the bear. :)

Marry me. Oh wait.. you don't want a billion dollar mansion and fifteen different NW1s to manipulate?? I am confused. I mean, you ARE a woman, correct? :p

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Parsienne, If you were a man I imagine you'ld bear a striking resemblance to this one.

michelangelo-buonarroti-david-detail-of-the-head-1504.jpg

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Marry me. Oh wait.. you don't want a billion dollar mansion and fifteen different NW1s to manipulate?? I am confused. I mean, you ARE a woman, correct? :p

Just checked my passport. Looks like I am.
In for the marriage, hope you're a nice beta provider because I need it, you know, I can't help it, it's my nature. :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Parsienne, If you were a man I imagine you'ld bear a striking resemblance to this one.

michelangelo-buonarroti-david-detail-of-the-head-1504.jpg

Thank you I.D, I look beau comme un Adonis.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's dancing with an old lady and bombing babies?

I think I saw that on Fox news, it must be true!

- - - Updated - - -

Had a bisexual girlfriend, 20+ years ago. And let me say, it was the best ever, from a physical stand point.

Are you listening Marky?

Hope you got tested for herpes after

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com 's first accepted marriage proposal!
You've seen it with your own eyes folks. It does seem somehow we belong to the stars now;

Where redeeming posterity awaits us from hair to maternity.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
A tightened belt can be malignly constricting, hence disrupting healthy blood/oxygen flow and even in some rare reported cases; speech slur and profane delirium.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Marky, stop being a judgmental f*ck and get lost. No one wants to hear your bullsh*t.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

I knew it was just a matter of time before this loser played the disease card. Religion then diseases as excuses why he hasn't gotten laid. No need to expose him for the loser he is, he is taking care of that on his own.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I knew it was just a matter of time before this loser played the disease card. Religion then diseases as excuses why he hasn't gotten laid. No need to expose him for the loser he is, he is taking care of that on his own.

As you brightly said yesterday, taking his major bs into account is giving him way more attention than he deserves :)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was it really an interesting talk or are we just overrating it because she's beautiful?
It was interesting because she is aware and acknowledge the privileges she has for being good looking. You don't normally see someone being beautiful and admitting they are living life on incredibly easy mode because of it.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was interesting because she is aware and acknowledge the privileges she has for being good looking. You don't normally see someone being beautiful and admitting they are living life on incredibly easy mode because of it.

It is also true that the caption of her talk is "looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model".

Next week on TED: "money isn't everything. Believe me, I am an investment banker"

- - - Updated - - -

It is interesting that women who say they recognize themselves in some male thought patterns always do it in hindsight. Women who say they want to incarnate the feminine figure always do so to depict the dream they have in mind, but have never lived.