Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of women do. I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to it and I'm always afraid I'm going to hurt them.

you do it gentle at first, ask if they like that...

nothing is wrong with asking women what they like.

some women are rougher than others. everyone feels sensation different.

men same thing.

blackg

Reaction score
whats your favoruite cocktail man?
strawberry-dai.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HB, are you sure it was not called the Soloflex guy. Growing up that is the body every guy envied including me. Now that type of body would be considered slightly above a twink.

It was the ad i put up same exact one i think it is solo flex...i don't know what bow flex is lol but that ad came up when i googled.

but it was the B&W ad with the guy taking off his shirt.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend of my recently got divorced. His wife is from Vietnam. She looks average, in her early thirties and has kids. Within two months of divorce she found a dude who is madly in love with her. He is willing to pay for her airfare so that she can visit her family in Vietnam. He is also going to take out a debt and pay her $20,000 so that she can bring her sister to the US as a student. He is going to pay the airfare for her sister too. He told her he will do anything she pleases. The fact that he is willing to do all these things for a women he has only known for two months boggles my mind. It's a sad state of affair. That's how desperate many men are.

How would you rate the looks of the old husband, the old wife, and the new boyfriend?

And yes it's a depressing story.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would you rate the looks of the old husband, the old wife, and the new boyfriend?

And yes it's a depressing story.

I would say my friend is a 5. His ex-wife is also a 5 with two kids. I haven't seen her new boy friend yet. The wife now feels entitled. She told my friend recently that he was a crappy husband as he couldn't even give her $20K to bring her sister here like her new boyfriend. She doesn't understand that my friend only made $40K and was spending all his money in raising their kids.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I turn 28 in march. I'm about 11% BF right now but I think the biggest contributor is diet. I don't have any sugar whatsoever, my diet mainly consists of lots of leafy greens and vegetables.. I also eat a lot of fish too. I love tilipia.

i eat pretty low grain and low sugar--i used to do none of either and i dropped weight like crazy..(this past 6 months i ate not so great due to hair thinning stress but i am back at it)

what are you thoughts on good fats?..i seem to do best when i eat no to low grain and sugar and add good fats to meals like avocado or walnuts.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say my friend is a 5. His ex-wife is also a 5 with two kids. I haven't seen her new boy friend yet. The wife now feels entitled. She told my friend recently that he was a crappy husband as he couldn't even give her $20K to bring her sister here like her new boyfriend. She doesn't understand that my friend only made $40K and was spending all his money in raising their kids.

What a b**ch.

What's worse, she might liquidate him via the injustice system.

Does he have a prenup?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy knows where it's at. Also as a plus, cocktails provide some form of an ice breaker in conversation - in comparison, when is a woman ever going to ask you how your bottle of Heineken tastes? A decade ago cocktails were the sign of a beta pussy, now it's the sign of a comfortable man who isn't afraid to dare.

I feel like I could write all that as a marketing campaign for guys drinking cocktails.

Another un-tapped haven in many societies, gay bars. So many f** hags go with their friends, not expecting to meet straight guys, and there. we. go.

as a periodic f**-hag who goes to gay clubs with the boys once in a blue moon...i would NEVER believe a straight guy was randomly at a gay club i would assume he is bisexual.....and as hypocritical as it may be I don't think i would ever want to be with a guy who dabbles with other men.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i eat pretty low grain and low sugar--i used to do none of either and i dropped weight like crazy..(this past 6 months i ate not so great due to hair thinning stress but i am back at it)

what are you thoughts on good fats?..i seem to do best when i eat no to low grain and sugar and add good fats to meals like avocado or walnuts.

I keep my carbs under 80g a day, I get exhausted from carbs. I do way better high protein high fat. I love avocados, I use olive oil and balsamic vinegrete on any kind of salads I make. Chia seeds, eggs, any kind of meat I cook in coconut oil.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Chilean wine has been my favourite, though the Australian wine was good too.

I have not really gotten into French wine. I'm sure it's great it just hasn't come up with me. If I'm attending a dinner party or something, I just buy a Chilean wine usually.

ETA: That's a beautiful bottle.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep my carbs under 80g a day, I get exhausted from carbs. I do way better high protein high fat. I love avocados, I use olive oil and balsamic vinegrete on any kind of salads I make. Chia seeds, eggs, any kind of meat I cook in coconut oil.

How many meals a day, how many calories?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have problems going ketogenic. It makes me feel less relaxed, more anxious. I need those carbs to make me feel relaxed. I try to restrict my carbs to just rice, potatoes, sourdough bread and chocolate almond milk. I can't give up those carbs. I love my sourdough bread from Panera. I try to eat them in moderation. Do you think its bad to eat alot of grass fed beef during the week. I cook with either organic ghee or coconut oil.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No he doesn't.

There's a risk your friend's life is going to disintegrate and that he'll be boxed in from all sides.

After taxes and alimony, he might not manage much beyond a used $1000 Ford Tempo from thirty years ago, a shoebox, and some cat food and maybe celery. The injustice system can be cruel to men sometimes, particularly working class men.

Meanwhile, her childcare expenses will be paid and then some, she'll have her new boy toy flattering her and supporting her extended family. With the reduction in stress and extra free time, she might get plastic surgery and go to the gym, facilitating another upgrade down the road or just a boytoy on the side.

She might be extremely verbally cruel to her ex-husband should he ever be late with a payment or show up a little late when it's time to trade the kids.

Not every woman is like this obviously, but it's common enough that I'd worry if I were him. I know of three recent divorce cases, one has a villain of an ex-husband (men can be and are often psychotic as well), one is mostly amicable, one has a villain of an ex-wife.

My (male) ex-boss has been undergoing a divorce. The ex-wife is practically insane. She wants the custody sharing to be alternating nights. One night at her house, one night at his house, indefinitely. The judge agreed to this. She's also declining a settlement, she wants the process to be long, which guarantees that it will be expensive. It might cost her, sure, but it will cost him as well. She insults him in front of their kids. She sends him several emails a day telling him how awful he is.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
as a periodic f**-hag who goes to gay clubs with the boys once in a blue moon...i would NEVER believe a straight guy was randomly at a gay club i would assume he is bisexual.....and as hypocritical as it may be I don't think i would ever want to be with a guy who dabbles with other men.

I guess it's different in Europe, from sunchymes experience it sounds quite hardcore, like an underground bondage whip-fest (I'm exaggerating).

I think I've been to gay bars in the states (assuming you're both from there) and didn't realise, but in Ireland/UK and Europe, it's as low key as a "normal" club. You don't see people groping each other.

But that's an interesting point because in my times of picking up women in gay clubs, only a few times did they question why I was there in the first place. It would normally be because I had a female friend, lesbian or otherwise, or a gay male friend, and I don't think they would suspect I could be bisexual.

More interesting is that you wouldn't want a man who sometimes fucks other guys, because I've had experiences of being with bisexual women and it does get confusing, so I'd like to know more on that. I don't see it as hypocritical, gender roles are ingrained in us, and the way I see it presumptuously, you like a dominant alpha who isn't sometimes a conflicted twink fairy boy.

I was on a keto diet and I'm giving up this week because it's too difficult to get the amount of calories I need to gain muscle, so I've never seen anyone recommend a "mid-point" carb in-take like 80g. I've been below 20g for a while and that has been difficult, now that I'm forgetting this method for the time being, I am happy to be over 200g which a lot of "gainers" believe in.

How many meals a day, how many calories?

Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.