Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have problems going ketogenic. It makes me feel less relaxed, more anxious. I need those carbs to make me feel relaxed. I try to restrict my carbs to just rice, potatoes, sourdough bread and chocolate almond milk. I can't give up those carbs. I love my sourdough bread from Panera. I try to eat them in moderation. Do you think its bad to eat alot of grass fed beef during the week. I cook with either organic ghee or coconut oil.

I like ground beef. I usually make a couple of thick patties and have it with brown rice. Could also throw some low fat cheese on top of the patties. I also use coconut oil to cook.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep my carbs under 80g a day, I get exhausted from carbs. I do way better high protein high fat. I love avocados, I use olive oil and balsamic vinegrete on any kind of salads I make. Chia seeds, eggs, any kind of meat I cook in coconut oil.

@Baldhurts
You mean 80G a day total carbs?

right now i am doing slow cooked oatmeal with walnuts(1/2 a nut) blue berries in morning but skipping other grains rest of day.

lunch usually its spinach salad with 1/2 avocado, tomato, little bit of walnuts (like half a nut) small amount of olive oil and lemon sometimes i just use lemon salt and pepper...
dinner tonight was 5 ounces of steak and string beans plain. dinner is usually chicken or steak with veggies.

bad was i did have an almond cookie after dinner (120 calories i think) ...and i had coffee with cream and sugar with breakfast--this is hard for me to give up in AM I do hard limit it to 1 tablespoon sugar and a splash of half and half and just 1 cup not a 'huge' cup or refills.

past 4 months i ate not this good due to hair loss stress. i mean the past few days is a huge improvement and how i used to eat before hair-stress last Summer.

I don't know if i should stay with the oatmeal with fresh fruit for breakfast (its unsweetened steel cut)
OR
do an omlettte or an egg instead.

If i do the omelette or egg probably have to add an additional snack of some kind.

sometimes i do whey protein with 2% milk just to replace a meal/snack.

what are your thoughts on 1/2 (or a full small one) a sweet potato with dinner.?..

i fine when i have steak i don't need or want it but when i have chicken white meat i want or need a little avocado or sweet potato.

also what are you thoughts on 1/2 a banana with breakfast or lunch?

Sorry for my nutrition questions LOL i know a few posters might get pissed.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@h.l.

I don't respond well to carbs. Here is a before and after of me 7 months apart. Before on left and after on right.

183 before and 210 after, just following my diet that I said and a full body routine 4 days a week.

http://imgur.com/1hRt8ZG
Thats alot of muscle gain.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a risk your friend's life is going to disintegrate and that he'll be boxed in from all sides.

After taxes and alimony, he might not manage much beyond a used $1000 Ford Tempo from thirty years ago, a shoebox, and some cat food and maybe celery. The injustice system can be cruel to men sometimes, particularly working class men.

Meanwhile, her childcare expenses will be paid and then some, she'll have her new boy toy flattering her and supporting her extended family. With the reduction in stress and extra free time, she might get plastic surgery and go to the gym, facilitating another upgrade down the road or just a boytoy on the side.

She might be extremely verbally cruel to her ex-husband should he ever be late with a payment or show up a little late when it's time to trade the kids.

Not every woman is like this obviously, but it's common enough that I'd worry if I were him. I know of three recent divorce cases, one has a villain of an ex-husband (men can be and are often psychotic as well), one is mostly amicable, one has a villain of an ex-wife.

My (male) ex-boss has been undergoing a divorce. The ex-wife is practically insane. She wants the custody sharing to be alternating nights. One night at her house, one night at his house, indefinitely. The judge agreed to this. She's also declining a settlement, she wants the process to be long, which guarantees that it will be expensive. It might cost her, sure, but it will cost him as well. She insults him in front of their kids. She sends him several emails a day telling him how awful he is.

I am hoping my friend wouldn't have to lose his house and car. There are a lot of horror stories that do make him a little stressed. My own divorce was really amicable. My ex-wife let me have our brand new car as I was the one who paid for it. Not only that, she offered me around $7000 to pay off my credit card AFTER our divorce because I told her I was thinking about taking a part time job in addition to my full time job. I really had a gem of a wife.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

But that's an interesting point because in my times of picking up women in gay clubs, only a few times did they question why I was there in the first place. It would normally be because I had a female friend, lesbian or otherwise, or a gay male friend, and I don't think they would suspect I could be bisexual.

More interesting is that you wouldn't want a man who sometimes fucks other guys, because I've had experiences of being with bisexual women and it does get confusing, so I'd like to know more on that. I don't see it as hypocritical, gender roles are ingrained in us, and the way I see it presumptuously, you like a dominant alpha who isn't sometimes a conflicted twink fairy boy.

Indeed.

Oh if there with a group thats different sorry.

i thought you meant you went on your own no friends.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues it looks like to me you have your diet in check. If I can make a recommendation to you, it's to use stevia in your coffee instead of sugar, maybe you have tried it but I liked it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues it looks like to me you have your diet in check. If I can make a recommendation to you, it's to use stevia in your coffee instead of sugar, maybe you have tried it but I liked it.

i did buy it and never tried it i have it still sealed i will give it a try.

I cook mostly with olive oil but i wipe it out..i put a drop use a paper towel and just coat pan to make it non stick.

I'm inspired by you Shook David and some of the other guys with your discipline.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful with your stevia, some bald guy might replace it with ricin!
rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F3e387afc-21b9-4e1c-a3cb-49e65a39582d.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The best stevia is from Trader Joes and its organic.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i did buy it and never tried it i have it still sealed i will give it a try.

I cook mostly with olive oil but i wipe it out..i put a drop use a paper towel and just coat pan to make it non stick.

I'm inspired by you Shook David and some of the other guys with your discipline.

I'm a huge follower of mike dolce. I had to cut 30 lbs to make my weight class of 170 for one of my fights and I have his book called 3 weeks to shredded, and another one called living lean. His philosophy on nutrition for athletes is out of this world. Here is an example for you and I also tried this chicken recipe and I gaurentee you will fall in love with it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm a huge follower of mike dolce. I had to cut 30 lbs to make my weight class of 170 for one of my fights and I have his book called 3 weeks to shredded, and another one called living lean. His philosophy on nutrition for athletes is out of this world. Here is an example for you and I also tried this chicken recipe and I gaurentee you will fall in love with it.

He kind of reminds me of you. I wish I could afford to hire a private cook like him or her to cook my meals. I am kind of lazy when it comes to cooking.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He kind of reminds me of you. I wish I could afford to hire a private cook like him or her to cook my meals. I am kind of lazy when it comes to cooking.

Dolce charges $1000.00 a day for meal prep with the top UFC guys.

I wish I could afford to have a cook too, but I just usually spend one day a week doing my meals. I'll cook 10 tilipia fillets and then I have them for the week. Chicken Breast is easy.. everything else is pretty simple man!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dolce charges $1000.00 a day for meal prep with the top UFC guys.

I wish I could afford to have a cook too, but I just usually spend one day a week doing my meals. I'll cook 10 tilipia fillets and then I have them for the week. Chicken Breast is easy.. everything else is pretty simple man!

good looking and a cook. you should be slaying every night man. srs

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I've been to gay bars in the states (assuming you're both from there) and didn't realise

gcryGSh.gif

this is a safe space h.l., we won't judge

Status
Not open for further replies.