Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thoughts from today ...

1) Should I buy the new spironolactone cream? Will it give me regrowth? Will it give me gyno?
2) Went to the dentist for a cleaning. They were advertising a new $800 technology called "Kor whitening" which is different from hydrogen peroxide. Might be a good idea. It does seem cheap and I was told it's low pain.
3) They also advertised invisalign, it costs ~$5,000, might be a good idea too.

I've finally managed to complete a day of fasting, after a month or so of falling off the rails. Sort of ... it's currently 6:42 pm but in a few hours I'll be done. I wonder if I should continue tomorrow. According to you guys I should lose, like, 20 lbs. What would make me happy would be to fit into size 32 pants ... kind of arbitrary. I'm currently comfortable in size 34, as in it's neither tight nor loose.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speed dating on Sunday is canceled because far more men than women signed up. Isn't that f*****g typical?

Plus I have to wonder if it's actually canceled or if the organizer, a guy named John, just removed the men he didn't like. Part of me wants to go to the location on Sunday night just to see if they're still having an event.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speed dating on Sunday is canceled because far more men than women signed up. Isn't that f*****g typical?

Plus I have to wonder if it's actually canceled or if the organizer, a guy named John, just removed the men he didn't like. Part of me wants to go to the location on Sunday night just to see if they're still having an event.

Feels like the last time I went out to a bar here in the city 3-4 months ago.. walked in and the place was crowded with men it looked like a 8:1 ratio. I turned around and went home.

blackg

Reaction score

You're sounding a little paranoid at this point.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gymcelling.

Aw blackg "gymcelling" is just like "cope", an overused word on here. I wasn't an incel before going to the gym, and am not now, for whatever reason I decided getting lean or buff became something I wanted to attain. Like I've written the other day, "gymcel" is someone who goes to the gym to get laid, and then never gets laid, it's as simple as that, and is such a heart-wrenching thought that guys go to all this effort to get buff for women and then still never get anywhere. Then the motivation to continue will die, it's like they've done a LOT to get chicks, and get nowhere, and that will hurt a sh*t load.

But I still recommend it to everyone, before I started training and even more so now. But only if picking up women is just a by-product of going to the gym, don't see it as the main focus because it's a long and arduous process with slow results, and if it's purely to pick up women you will just get more depressed.

As stupid as pushing weights around and sweating amongst other sweaty guys sounds, it is the source of a meditation for people, it's certainly given me a sense of mental balance that I haven't felt since I was a young kid (nearly 30 now), and that's improved me in many ways, and will continue to.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feels like the last time I went out to a bar here in the city 3-4 months ago.. walked in and the place was crowded with men it looked like a 8:1 ratio. I turned around and went home.

Yes, there's like a protective perimeter around women under 40. They're really hard to find.

Even though there's 1 man for every 1 woman, somehow any woman that wants a boyfriend has an endless sea of men to choose from.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thoughts from today ...

1) Should I buy the new spironolactone cream? Will it give me regrowth? Will it give me gyno?
2) Went to the dentist for a cleaning. They were advertising a new $800 technology called "Kor whitening" which is different from hydrogen peroxide. Might be a good idea. It does seem cheap and I was told it's low pain.
3) They also advertised invisalign, it costs ~$5,000, might be a good idea too.

I've finally managed to complete a day of fasting, after a month or so of falling off the rails. Sort of ... it's currently 6:42 pm but in a few hours I'll be done. I wonder if I should continue tomorrow. According to you guys I should lose, like, 20 lbs. What would make me happy would be to fit into size 32 pants ... kind of arbitrary. I'm currently comfortable in size 34, as in it's neither tight nor loose.

Good teeth are a big plus for woman. I wouldn't dropped $800 for the whitening though, just get whitening toothpaste and use it daily. And go for the inviaslign too.

blackg

Reaction score
Aw blackg "gymcelling" is just like "cope", an overused word on here. I wasn't an incel before going to the gym, and am not now, for whatever reason I decided getting lean or buff became something I wanted to attain. Like I've written the other day, "gymcel" is someone who goes to the gym to get laid, and then never gets laid, it's as simple as that, and is such a heart-wrenching thought that guys go to all this effort to get buff for women and then still never get anywhere. Then the motivation to continue will die, it's like they've done a LOT to get chicks, and get nowhere, and that will hurt a sh*t load.

But I still recommend it to everyone, before I started training and even more so now. But only if picking up women is just a by-product of going to the gym, don't see it as the main focus because it's a long and arduous process with slow results, and if it's purely to pick up women you will just get more depressed.

As stupid as pushing weights around and sweating amongst other sweaty guys sounds, it is the source of a meditation for people, it's certainly given me a sense of mental balance that I haven't felt since I was a young kid (nearly 30 now), and that's improved me in many ways, and will continue to.
OK. Fair enough.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good teeth are a big plus for woman. I wouldn't dropped $800 for the whitening though, just get whitening toothpaste and use it daily. And go for the inviaslign too.

So you would spend 5K on straighter teeth but not 1k on whiter teeth?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK. Fair enough.

You may find the benefits yourself some day my friend, I'm not trying to convert because it's pointless, but there were times when I could never imagine hitting a gym, and look at Fred, he was the biggest scoffer at the idea of it, and now he's a changed man.

I talk about the benefits a lot but it's also no big deal going to the gym 3-4 times a week, once you're in the habit it doesn't feel that time consuming, after all how much time do we spend on here reading or talking about f*****g John Travolta's hair?

It's certainly hard to take that first step for sure, and nothing I will say would produce that for you, but I'm just saying if you keep an open mind towards anything in life, you may achieve little goals you'd never have imagined. Not just when it comes to working out, but with anything.

Sorry for sounding like a gymcel Jehovah.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you would spend 5K on straighter teeth but not 1k on whiter teeth?

Yes, you can whiten your teeth for a lot cheaper. Can't really fix crooked teeth without invisaline or braces.

Source: I'm someone that has had braces and uses whitening toothpaste

Attachments

• teeth.JPG
    teeth.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 174

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, there's like a protective perimeter around women under 40. They're really hard to find.

Even though there's 1 man for every 1 woman, somehow any woman that wants a boyfriend has an endless sea of men to choose from.
If you go to a cocktail bar its often two women to one man.

Status
Not open for further replies.