Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you can whiten your teeth for a lot cheaper. Can't really fix crooked teeth without invisaline or braces.

Source: I'm someone that has had braces and uses whitening toothpaste

Why do you use braces rather than invisalign?

Do you use ceramic?

By the way how are you doing with your 500 tinder matches?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you use braces rather than invisalign?

Do you use ceramic?

By the way how are you doing with your 500 tinder matches?

Nah I had braces when I was in high school. It sucked *** but it was well worth it.

Ceramic? Are you talking about fake teeth/crowns?

https://www.amazon.com/Colgate-Optic-White-Toothpaste-Ounce/dp/B005EZ7CMA

Idk if it's available in your country but this is the toothpaste that I use. Try it out.

And nothing has been going down on Tinder, been too busy with grad school. However, I did match with a girl I had a massive crush on in high school today.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you go to a cocktail bar its often two women to one man.

This guy knows where it's at. Also as a plus, cocktails provide some form of an ice breaker in conversation - in comparison, when is a woman ever going to ask you how your bottle of Heineken tastes? A decade ago cocktails were the sign of a beta pussy, now it's the sign of a comfortable man who isn't afraid to dare.

I feel like I could write all that as a marketing campaign for guys drinking cocktails.

Another un-tapped haven in many societies, gay bars. So many f** hags go with their friends, not expecting to meet straight guys, and there. we. go.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy knows where it's at. Also as a plus, cocktails provide some form of an ice breaker in conversation - in comparison, when is a woman ever going to ask you how your bottle of Heineken tastes? A decade ago cocktails were the sign of a beta pussy, now it's the sign of a comfortable man who isn't afraid to dare.

I feel like I could write all that as a marketing campaign for guys drinking cocktails.

Another un-tapped haven in many societies, gay bars. So many f** hags go with their friends, not expecting to meet straight guys, and there. we. go.

I feel like its unethical to invade a gay space. They should be entitled to their space.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like its unethical to invade a gay space. They should be entitled to their space.

While I know what you mean, and I had the same thought when I was young and first realised that gay bars is a gold mine, no I couldn't disagree further in principle.

The gays, of all people, shouldn't feel we should be limiting things to "their space" and "our space" as long as everyone is respectful towards each other, there really shouldn't be a defined "gay bar" in the first place, and the idea is becoming extinct, I've known gay people who take issue with the idea itself.

I don't mean going to a gay bar to be a sex pest towards some women who felt they were safe from lurching men, but if you are a respectful person who acknowledges promising signs from women or lack thereof, there is nothing morally wrong with going out to them to have a good night and see what happens.

Basically, the rules change quite a bit, I'd never just start chatting up some girl in a gay bar who probably went to have a fun night with her gay friend, the aggressive tactics we deploy normally shouldn't apply there.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so old fashioned!!!!

To generalise, you also get a classier clientele because cocktails tend to be a little pricey and so that keeps away the frat boys and general riff raff.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
While I know what you mean, and I had the same thought when I was young and first realised that gay bars is a gold mine, no I couldn't disagree further in principle.

The gays, of all people, shouldn't feel we should be limiting things to "their space" and "our space" as long as everyone is respectful towards each other, there really shouldn't be a defined "gay bar" in the first place, and the idea is becoming extinct, I've known gay people who take issue with the idea itself.

I don't mean going to a gay bar to be a sex pest towards some women who felt they were safe from lurching men, but if you are a respectful person who acknowledges promising signs from women or lack thereof, there is nothing morally wrong with going out to them to have a good night and see what happens.

Basically, the rules change quite a bit, I'd never just start chatting up some girl in a gay bar who probably went to have a fun night with her gay friend, the aggressive tactics we deploy normally shouldn't apply there.

my first night in a gay bar was f*****g surreal man.

holy sh*t are those dudes forward. they wouldnt f*****g keep their hands off me or each other. everyone on the dance semi naked. wtf

the looks of the bouncers was crazy. i was sh*t faced and still in shock.

guys wouldnt get away with that in normal bars. no way man

still the music was amazing. kinda hard to dance when some overly excited gay dude is trying to grind you. but yeah man great music

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To generalise, you also get a classier clientele because cocktails tend to be a little pricey and so that keeps away the frat boys and general riff raff.

Haha, as far as being pricey, not in the cocktail bars I worked in or frequented, the spirits they'd put in to cocktails were more bang for your buck than any beer or double.

But still, yes classier clientele, I'll go with that.

I just spent 16 minutes talking with my mother and it was torture.

If you want to PM me about stuff other than fitness, feel free.

my first night in a gay bar was f*****g surreal man.

holy sh*t are those dudes forward. they wouldnt f*****g keep their hands off me or each other. everyone on the dance semi naked. wtf

the looks of the bouncers was crazy. i was sh*t faced and still in shock.

guys wouldnt get away with that in normal bars. no way man

still the music was amazing. kinda hard to dance when some overly excited gay dude is trying to grind you. but yeah man great music

Interesting, I've never experienced that kind of vibe in a gay bar, but I can imagine it.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

whats your favoruite cocktail man?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, as far as being pricey, not in the cocktail bars I worked in or frequented, the spirits they'd put in to cocktails were more bang for your buck than any beer or double.

But still, yes classier clientele, I'll go with that.

If you want to PM me about stuff other than fitness, feel free.

Interesting, I've never experienced that kind of vibe in a gay bar, but I can imagine it.

it was ridiculous.

mid week too lol.

only went there because i heard the music outside. had no idea it was a gay night.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats your favoruite cocktail man?

Nothing that really stands out, maybe a strawberry or apple daquiri, I don't drink them often anymore but it's mainly just a novelty to break away from the monotony of beer or straight whiskey.

You?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Practice what you preach and direct that willpower into dating women and overcoming your anxiety. I really think alot of your problem is you are worried about rejection and what women will think if they find out you are not very "experienced" at your age. The more you divulge about yourself, the more interesting you get. You can do this same thing with women. I really envy how self disciplined you are. I don't know why you don't have more friends. A lot people really admire you on here and would probably hang out with you if they lived near you. Do you live far from Shook?

I really appreciate that you feel that way. I'm very happy to have found this place, it's a mix of brutal red pill truth and some of the funniest sh*t I have ever read (literally had me in tears) but I really feel I'm nobody to admire. I have so many issues and lots of healing to do. I would imagine guys like Fred who turned his life around dramatically apparently would really be someone to admire. As always tho, I appreciate everyone on this board and all of the feedback.

I'll never forget Copes comment today when he said bald incels should have to wear sad frog mask and with sith hood- I f*****g laughed for 10 mins straight and anytime I think about I burst in laughter.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing that really stands out, maybe a strawberry or apple daquiri, I don't drink them often anymore but it's mainly just a novelty to break away from the monotony of beer or straight whiskey.

You?

yeah same. its nice to drink something different every now and again. i love all cocktails man.

i grew up with the kind of guys that destroyed you for drinking anything other then beer. which i always f*****g resented. but i was always comfortable in myself to drink other stuff. just didnt really have the confidence when i was younger to really embrace it and not give a f*** like i do now

its a nice feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.