Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had two or more "crushes" on me in school (or I believe so). An attractive ones (very) with multiply IOI. Both quite decent now.

But was SO aspie but still no regret I had best years in gaming.

One chick (very sex appealing) a friend's gf I went in club messaged me in social network after from fake account to get a relationships with me or so (I do not remember) I told her you have a bf gtfo please (slayer). Friend was turbo manlet but with insane personality and humour. One of the best sense of humour I ever met. We had a friendship till the end of uni.

I almost banged a chick I met from playing cs 1.6 (I was very good) but I checked her profile in social network she was 4.5/10 no thx.

When I just did a buzzcut at age like 19 and with NW2.25 when I first time touched a petite 8/10 girl boobs and she smiley commented that I had a boner while she was sitting on me. She had like 10/10 sex appealing with reddish insane hair. Now she is single mom but still hot 8/10.

After I started to receding to NW3 and it was O V E R for me.

I like you man, whats up with your hair? any meds, plans for a hair transplant? i hate to see u waste away like this

lol to turbo manlet.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like you man, whats up with your hair? any meds, plans for a hair transplant? i hate to see u waste away like this

lol to turbo manlet.

I planned to book a hair transplant this winter but I started to receed a lot in past month. Literally 300 hair per day my scull lost 50% of density in one month. Now I am on finasteride for 1 week.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t that was sad as f*** to read

i hope you got rid of that 'friend'. id f*****g kill anyone who tried setting me up with a 4/10 fat acne ridden girl. thats no friend of mine.

Hmm, btw there wasn't a single fat girl in my class. Also I do not remember many from the whole school as well.

f*** I will not go to alumni meeting with rats nest on my head. Lol if girl who was attracted to you will see your NW4+ in ur 20-s. Not the f*****g 40-s.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mainlining TRUTHcane in this post Cope. It's a shame @DBW isn't here; he'd probably have some interesting anecdotes to share about this lifestyle (his ex girlfriend was apparently an Instagram model, 500 likes per fb profile picture etc)

nono I do not want to be female instagram model (no homer) with millions of followers

just to have tidy comfy instagram account with 3k+ followers and beta orbiters

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, btw there wasn't a single fat girl in my class. Also I do not remember many from the whole school as well.

Just under half the girls in my class were fat. The same for the whole school. Probably worse now-a-days. Some of them had notes from their parents so they didn't have to do PE. At the time I thought nothing of it. Now it angers the f*** out of me.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just under half the girls in my class were fat. The same for the whole school. Probably worse now-a-days. Some of them had notes from their parents so they didn't have to do PE. At the time I thought nothing of it. Now it angers the f*** out of me.

it was a shameful to avoid PE lessons. Everyone did albeit hated it.

But it was ex-USSR.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
just imagine how stress-free is your life if you have account like this:
https://www.instagram.com/jessicailam/

and write a meaningless sh*t like this:
http://diaryofatorontogirl.com/2017/01/04/2016-instagram-roundup/

SHE IS WRITING POST ABOUT PHOTOS OF HERSELF SHE LIKED MOST IN 2016

that is what functional people care in 2017

while we are rotting in hair loss talk Impact subforum and can count our tinder matches with one hand fingers count and debating what is better finasteride or duta

If this makes you feel any better, from my "research" most "likes" girls get on their Instagram pictures are from other girls (probably a little over 60%). Then probably about 38% from beta orbitors and 2% from Chad Thundercock.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
less nerdy men

that's hurts the most, u study damn hard but at the end
just CONGRATS
i guess that's reality

but wait a second how do i motivate myself to study further?
it's just emptiness when u realize.....................

I motivate, sometimes, to study further due to being interested in what I'm studying. I don't study it in order to impress girls, and that will never work. Women don't give a damn.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't understand the instagram thing, I've never used it

who gives a f***. cesspit of vacuous narcissists desperately seeking validation. it's not as if every good looking person uses it. i have plenty of model tier 8/9 friends who aren't on it. what's the point of it? making sure everybody knows how happy/beautiful you are? all the time?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I planned to book a hair transplant this winter but I started to receed a lot in past month. Literally 300 hair per day my scull lost 50% of density in one month. Now I am on finasteride for 1 week.

why did you start finasteride so late?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
why did you start finasteride so late?

i hadn't shedding for almost 5 years didn't see a point

new follicles strong old are dead

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't understand the instagram thing, I've never used it

who gives a f***. cesspit of vacuous narcissists desperately seeking validation. it's not as if every good looking person uses it. i have plenty of model tier 8/9 friends who aren't on it. what's the point of it? making sure everybody knows how happy/beautiful you are? all the time?

NT, Neurotypical.

90% of people are NT – I lol every time at how many efforts they head to show other people how they are "successful".

Yes, majority of people vacuous narcissists desperately seeking validation.

They literally live in parallel world.

Btw instagram works better than tinder if u gl.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This girl has one of the highest [SC/AB]* ratios on the planet.

Who told her the world needs her pictures?

*[Self Celebration / Actual Beauty]

lol thanks for definition

ratio not the highest tbh I saw a lot more

blackg

Reaction score
My problem is that the hair I do have grows very fast, so I don't always get haircuts on time.

Here's a recent pic of me, representative:

3d98933e9-4388-43e7-b11a-303944f8ac53.2.jpg

13754701_10102619415636997_6020542261875638005_n.jpg

I have narrow bones, below-average Jewfro hair that is receding, bushy eyebrows that need to be threaded all the time, a slightly big nose, and no spectacular redeeming features such as height or muscles or blue eyes.

Second picture is a bit older. I was in the Daintree rainforest for a day -- you should all go. Anyway when I posted it once I was told not to wear tshirts and to dress better. I was in the f*****g tropical rainforest I wasn't going to wear a turtleneck, I wore a tourist shirt, but the thing is when you're not 8.5/10 reasons to nitpick will just manifest themselves in people's minds.
I think your hair looks fine in both photos. Though, it looks the best in the top one.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This girl has one of the highest [SC/AB]* ratios on the planet.

Who told her the world needs her pictures?

*[Self Celebration / Actual Beauty]
holy f*** dude you touch on something very important and widespread nowadays. SELF AGGRANDIZEMENT. fancy word for making yourself more than you really are, especially in a fake superficial way. rappers do it with the endless bragging, social media incorporates it heavily, and lots of stories involve someone special with an amazing ability and everyone else far less important

probably something to do with today's spiritual emptiness. people float around knowing god and fairness is a giant cope so they revert back to the primal rat race, become the best, etc. this modern atmosphere that makes having baldness today so much suckier than other times

lol @CopeForLife thats so true NT people are narcissistic. i used to think i am but really i just want a basic level of dignity and respect as a bald man. i feel i'm nowhere near as bad as these instagram hoez who need a million likes.

also you must be at least fairly attractive if those girls were giving you attention. i take it that you were basically too socially anxious or unskilled to take things further?

Status
Not open for further replies.