Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookwun

Reaction score
I don't plan on getting back together with any women until 3 months post operation of mt upcoming transplant.

Around april-may.

One of the perks of being able to channel your sexual energy as well as I do. :D

12 months post op - half inch lower hairline and density all over. Going to be degrading, and hate f*****g a lot of women for the incel who couldn't get some wet. A lot of sweat, tears and calories will be burnt in the process.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's very possible. What would I have to gain by lieing? Last time I touched a woman was in 2014.

You kind of look like a buff Jessie from Breaking Bad but granted with hair loss---still i think for some of these guys they cant relate when you say you cant get laid.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't plan on getting back together with any women until 3 months post operation of mt upcoming transplant.

Around april-may.

One of the perks of being able to channel your sexual energy as well as I do. :D

12 months post op - half inch lower hairline and density all over. Going to be degrading, and hate f*****g a lot of women for the incel who couldn't get some wet. A lot of sweat, tears and calories will be burnt in the process.

where do u channel it? in a sink with a help of hand?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Around april-may.

NOT that woman from the Dollar Store on bodybuilding.com i hope.

shookwun

Reaction score
NOT that woman from the Dollar Store on bodybuilding.com i hope.
Pof, tinder and the clubs.

Once June comes around, I plan on going back home every month from then out.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
where do u channel it? in a sink with a help of hand?
On my computer chair in between my crotch. My nut is like a fountain in all directions.

I plan on going back to nofap soon enough.

I honestly prefer the nofap, and no p**rn life style.

I have successfully dine 2 complete runs of no pmo. First run lasting 10 months, second 7 months. I relapsed a couple months back

shookwun

Reaction score
I wI'll have sex with any women that has a nice, and reasonable body

I can over look the face

I get turned on by ugly-hot butter face chicks.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
On my computer chair in between my crotch. My nut is like a fountain in all directions.

I plan on going back to nofap soon enough.

I honestly prefer the nofap, and no p*rn life style.

I have successfully dine 2 complete runs of no pmo. First run lasting 10 months, second 7 months. I relapsed a couple months back

you don't have pollutions? I gladly accept nofap but pollutions frazzled me out

also on finasteride I have increased libido so far...

shookwun

Reaction score
you don't have pollutions? I gladly accept nofap but pollutions frazzled me out

also on finasteride I have increased libido so far...
Post the link and I will read and watch tomorrow.

I have a feeling it's more anxiety and performance anxiety related for most. Once youre confident in your abilities you will never have problems.

When you have dry streaks you tend to get overly worked on hoping your dick still works.

I would like to conduct another field test like this once I start dating again agressive p**rn use, meet a women and see how it works out after being celibate for awhile. Compare also while no pmo streak of one month.

To many flaws.

Alot of incel in general (most suspect to having ed ( might simply just have performance anxiety.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You kind of look like a buff Jessie from Breaking Bad but granted with hair loss---still i think for some of these guys they cant relate when you say you cant get laid.

Why can't they relate? Baldcels struggle in 2017. True story

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
because you are good looking.

there is another ripped gymcel baldcel on bb misc that couldn't get laid with same level of looks

can't f*****g believe in it

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
because you are good looking.

I appreciate your nice compliment, but for myself I just don't see it. Hair loss has killed me as a person and I have no confidence in myself or self esteem. When I go out in public I keep my eyes at the ground and when I get home I feel so much better.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate your nice compliment, but for myself I just don't see it. Hair loss has killed me as a person and I have no confidence in myself or self esteem. When I go out in public I keep my eyes at the ground and when I get home I feel so much better.

Don't get me wrong i am not belittling your pain or your inability to get laid...

I am saying you have some goods to work with--more so then some of the others--so for some of them its like an eye-roll because yes you have hair loss but you have a good face.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong i am not belittling your pain or your inability to get laid...

I am saying you have some goods to work with--more so then some of the others--so for some of them its like an eye-roll because yes you have hair loss but you have a good face.

I'd drop a bomb on african village without second thoight to look like him srs (no homo)

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

If your profile pic is you then looks are not your problem because you look good. You are incel because, as you admitted, you go out in public keeping your eyes low to the ground. A lot of times guys forget that they really need to put themselves out there and talk to women if they want to get laid. Not live a recluse life.

Status
Not open for further replies.