Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookwun

Reaction score
@Baldhurts you suffer what I have.

It will only get worse if you dont hit it head on like @DoctorHouse already mentioned.

Nothing wrong with you aesthetically. Yee u balding with a shaved head... grow it out, and side part/ END of deal...

Save up and get a transplant.

As I said earlier you live in Alberta for f*** sake. We are the Rich province of Canada, and make more on average then anyone in North America.

I mean lol labourers on an oil site make on average 75-90,000 CAD right now. This is during bad times without over time. With OT they usually make 100,000

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today morning I went to the shop and there was a young ugly manlet baldcel who was serving products (shitty job) and I put off my beanie and naked my NW4 scalp to show him that he isn't alone with this decease and feel a bit better by himself.

Empathy.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That would be a yes then. Of course you still need to talk a little, strawman here.

Courting her to the max? If a girl really really likes you, you can skip almost everything.

I could see my current girlfriend was dying to kiss me minutes after we met.

My point was, if it's a no, you could be "courting her to the max" and she would never ever change her mind.

No stays no forever. Yes can be fucked up but you'd have to be quite of an autist.

Just be normal, say "yes... oh... really?" like @shookwun said for an hour or two and then you can lean for the kiss.

She won't reject you. "Getting" a girl is not hard in my experience, many inexperienced guys here seem to believe it has to be.

You just need to separate the girls who are into you from the girls who were never into you to begin with.

And as I've said, there is no maybe.

I Approve of this message. And I should know, I get more young women
than Hugh Hefner (playboy ranch mansion).

My name here is.. the RONALD.

But you can just call me Ron Clark.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are white, I will really, really recommend spending some time in china, taiwan or some other asian country even if you are short. You will be shocked at how easy it is to get good looking women over there. I am surprised that more white men don't do it and remain miserable by settling down with a women they don't find attractive.

Only losers do that. Doesn't surprise me. They're losers in this world and winners.

Men that wear MY OWN Clothing line ALWAYS get girls. And if they give me money,
their room and board are FREE.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NO i don't think from pics i saw you need a hair transplant.

Do you think I need a transplant?

donald_trump_man_bun.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
No i know women who actually use men for gains. I don't know how men don't spot them early on. I feel sorry for them.

In addition to dinners, shows etc.

I have known women who are not sleeping with the men get cars, (2 to be exact neither car anything fantastic but STILL f*****g cars but no sex just 'possible' sex) i have known women to go on vacation with men..I have one friend who took her sister on vacation to be a 'chaperone' because she had NO intention of sleeping with him..I have friends who have gone shopping on mens tab...
I have had friends invite me and other friends and the guy picked up bill.
i was sleeping with a woman who used her BF AMEX to wine and dine ME and take me to The Mercer ($400 a night hotel) to have sex.

I mean it happens.. some women are crafty b****s. Not going to lie.

Personally i never had need of a mans money and i never felt comfortable taking from someone who i am not interested in.

I don't even want to have a conversation with someone who is 'into' me if i am not into them.

Why would you be friends with such horrible people?

The fact that this sh*t isn't even shameful for girls is part of the problem.

There's a website called "Miss Travel", where an attractive woman can propose a travel plan she'd like to go on, and men from around the world can volounteer to pay for her, along with the possibility of sex. She might say I'd like a four week tour of South America, with a lot of gourmet food and wine and first class plane tickets, or something like that.

A friend of mine almost used, she was 44 and a 26 year old guy offered to pay for her trip, that's where I heard of it. That was before we met. She had feelings for me too but for obvious reasons I did not pursue.

Another one is seekingarrangement.com, where a sugarbaby might ask for an allowance of $10,000/month from a sugar daddy in exchange for occasional possible sex. It's somewhat competitive apparently, the clip I saw on youtube said that there are more sugarbabies than sugar daddies.

It was very disturbing, some men will pay average women a few hundred dollars for the privilege of coming to talk to them a little bit at the airport.

Well this is just prostitution, I have no problem with that, everybody is honest about their intentions.

Although it is disturbing and confusing to me that guys would spend so much on a girl who's at most going to have not-into-it-sex which could be attained from a traditional prostitute for far less.

It's also quite sad, both for the poor guys, and the prostitutes.

That would be a yes then. Of course you still need to talk a little, strawman here.

Courting her to the max? If a girl really really likes you, you can skip almost everything.

I could see my current girlfriend was dying to kiss me minutes after we met.

My point was, if it's a no, you could be "courting her to the max" and she would never ever change her mind.

No stays no forever. Yes can be fucked up but you'd have to be quite of an autist.

Just be normal, say "yes... oh... really?" like @shookwun said for an hour or two and then you can lean for the kiss.

She won't reject you. "Getting" a girl is not hard in my experience, many inexperienced guys here seem to believe it has to be.

You just need to separate the girls who are into you from the girls who were never into you to begin with.

And as I've said, there is no maybe.

Trust me you have far more experience than me, so I take what you say into account, I just have a hard time believing it.

You seem to think girls have the same attitude as guys do. I, of course, know whether I'd f*** my date before going on it (obviously a yes), and regardless of how she acts (within some very wide limits) I will still f*** her if she's willing.

I think girls differ from guys here. Their limits are much narrower. It's not hard, you don't need to read books on game, or be the funniest guy in the world, mostly you have to prove you're not a weirdo, you can keep a conversation going, you aren't awkward as f*** and keep her comfortable in your company.

Which as you say is mostly just 'being normal' and saying "yes... oh really?".

But, especially if you want more than just sex, I think you're forgetting about competition from other guys, whom are at your attractiveness level. But now that I think of it this is probably irrelevant for just sex.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only losers do that. Doesn't surprise me. They're losers in this world and winners.

Men that wear MY OWN Clothing line ALWAYS get girls. And if they give me money,
their room and board are FREE.

Of course only losers do it. Winners don't have to.

But if you are a loser it's a good option in my opinion.

I feel I'd gain 2 points in Asia, 1. because I'm white, 2. because I'm taller than the average guy.

Although the tallness thing seems to be lessening every year.

Beijing guys are now taller than me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Need to move to nepal or India, 4 inches taller than the average guy. They'd probably make me king lol.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I feel I'd gain 2 points in Asia, 1. because I'm white, 2. because I'm taller than the average guy.

Need to move to nepal or India, 4 inches taller than the average guy. They'd probably make me king lol.

I was in Beijing.

Met only 1 guy taller than me.

I am 175cm.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes they would, of course!

Just don't bring them back to the US!

I haven't built a wall on the east coast yet.

I'm just waiting to talk to the Chinese President, so I can make him PAY FOR IT!!!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes they would, of course!

Just don't bring them back to the US!

I haven't built a wall on the east coast yet.

I'm just waiting to talk to the Chinese President, so I can make him PAY FOR IT!!!

Since everybody likes hearing from a WINNER, like myself, I've decided quoting
myself will trick the US PUBLIC!

Joking aside.. I will make the NORTH KOREAN DICTATOR Choke on his OWN VOMIT.

How will I do it? I will send Ivanka to North Korea.

I will put FIREPOWER IN her VAGINA!! (Marla, are you up for this job???)

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
@Baldhurts , you're a NW2. A NW2 never needs a hair transplant. In fact, most people would love to be a solid NW2 after multiple hair transplants. You seem to be a perfect example of 'bald by choice'. I understand that you might have self-esteem issues, but it should not be related to your solid head of hair.

What keeps you guys going? I often wonder why I am not suicidal. I should be. I think that it's because I like exercising.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Baldhurts , you're a NW2. A NW2 never needs a hair transplant. In fact, most people would love to be a solid NW2 after multiple hair transplants. You seem to be a perfect example of 'bald by choice'. I understand that you might have self-esteem issues, but it should not be related to your solid head of hair.

What keeps you guys going? I often wonder why I am not suicidal. I should be. I think that it's because I like exercising.

his forehead length (from eyebrows to hairline) is 3 times more than average people

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
his forehead length (from eyebrows to hairline) is 3 times more than average people

It's a NW2 with a large forehead. It's unlucky, but still a NW2. See Tom Hanks for another example of a large forehead. He's had work done so we can't tell his Norwood. A NW2 is a gift from the heavens and everybody on here would feel disappointed to see a man waste it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you be friends with such horrible people?

The fact that this sh*t isn't even shameful for girls is part of the problem.
s.

].

I'm friends with a lot of people.

Im friends with a guy whose cheated on his wife for like twenty years...i feel sorry for his wife but I am still friends with him its there business.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@DoctorHouse

This is off topic but i remember you said you have had PRP or knew people that had it.

I have regrowth but its 'fine'...im looking to thicken those existing follicles...you think PRP works to thicken the existing follicles at very least?

I cant remember what you said about it in past.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a NW2 with a large forehead. It's unlucky, but still a NW2. See Tom Hanks for another example of a large forehead. He's had work done so we can't tell his Norwood. A NW2 is a gift from the heavens and everybody on here would feel disappointed to see a man waste it.

If he truly has a large forehead, he should hope he'll never get past Norwood 2-3. I know it all too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.