Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Large forehead runs in my family for whatever reason. I think mine is bigger, but also my two cousins and my brother have the forehead too. It's unfortunate.

http://imgur.com/a/qX42a

The lads is like mine. I've never had that sharp looking hairline NW1's have, it's always been rounded because of my large forehead. Not the biggest deal but it makes balding so much worse so much quicker. I've got frontal recession and if it moves back just 1 more cm I will essentially look bald head on.

Thank f*** for minoxidil.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys have any idea what Norwood Andrew Lincoln is? I would definetely let my hair grow if I could pull something like this off, I don't have his aesthetics but I picked him because he also has a large forehead.

http://imgur.com/x0IpAfK

EvilLocks

Reaction score
very few people are going to be as gorgeous as her mother was.

we can find flaws on almost anyone if we look for them.

I agree with this. Cindy was a looker, her daughter is too but not on the same level. But even Cindy in her prime, I can find flaws - especially on her body. Not that it really matters though, being as gorgeous as she was.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with this. Cindy was a looker, her daughter is too but not on the same level. But even Cindy in her prime, I can find flaws - especially on her body. Not that it really matters though, being as gorgeous as she was.

Never understood why women thought Cindy Crawford was so good looking, possibly because she's (very) slightly masculine looking so it activates womens lesbian tendencies.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Never understood why women thought Cindy Crawford was so good looking, possibly because she's (very) slightly masculine looking so it activates womens lesbian tendencies.

I think she was very feminine looking, not masculine at all. Nowadays she looks more masculine, though.

I do prefer this to Cindy:

4_Misa-Campo.jpg

Legit 10/10 face.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I think she was very feminine looking, not masculine at all. Nowadays she looks more masculine, though.

I do prefer this to Cindy:

4_Misa-Campo.jpg

Legit 10/10 face.

This comes down to the 'Types' thing Fred is always talking about.

To me Cindy Crawford looks slightly masculine, she has manly kind of jaw and eyes. The second one is nothing special to me either, just looks like a typical woman from a non poor working class background. You're probably at least as good looking looking as both of them if that's a confidence boost to you.

Edit: I should say, they're both attractive women, I'm just judging them by your standards, as whether or not they are 'perfect'.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Edit: I should say, they're both attractive women, I'm just judging them by your standards, as whether or not they are 'perfect'.

I do not think they are 'perfect' (nobody is), but to me Misa Campo (2nd girl) comes close face-wise. Perfect feminine features.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL. If I was as attractive as them, I would be a known supermodel (spoiler alert: I'm not).

If supermodels were beautiful then men would be attending fashion shows like they attend strip bars.

Think about it, supermodels are tall with no hips or curves at all. They look like young skinny men. Is it a coincidence that women find them so attractive when they look like men? That gay men are so interested in models when they look like men? That men aren't particularly amazed by them when they look like men?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can understand why you guy's don't get laid; that Cindy girl is hot

She's a million lightyears out of my league, I'm just saying she's not my idea of the most perfect woman ever.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If supermodels were beautiful then men would be attending fashion shows like they attend strip bars.

Think about it, supermodels are tall with no hips or curves at all. They look like young skinny men. Is it a coincidence that women find them so attractive when they look like men? That gay men are so interested in models when they look like men? That men aren't particularly amazed by them when they look like men?

Well, some models do indeed look like boys. Others; very feminine and beautiful. I like Barbara Palvin for instance, she has a bit more meat on her bones than the typical supermodel too. I like Miranda Kerr's face as well.

What's your kinda woman, Coco?

Edit: I think it's kinda wrong to talk as though no men like these supermodels, they are famous for their good looks and I don't think any of them have trouble with attracting men either. It's no coincidence these models are always dating rich, famous and handsome men either. OK, you don't like that look, but trust me, many do!

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, some models do indeed look like boys. Others; very feminine and beautiful. I like Barbara Palvin for instance, she has a bit more meat on her bones than the typical supermodel too. I like Miranda Kerr's face as well.

What's your kinda woman, Coco?

I find almost all non fat women under 40 attractive, after that it comes down to personality to me.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's a million lightyears out of my league, I'm just saying she's not my idea of the most perfect woman ever.

Respectable. Personally I would love to take a fart from her like a bong rip.

shookwun

Reaction score
This comes down to the 'Types' thing Fred is always talking about.

To me Cindy Crawford looks slightly masculine, she has manly kind of jaw and eyes. The second one is nothing special to me either, just looks like a typical woman from a non poor working class background. You're probably at least as good looking looking as both of them if that's a confidence boost to you.

Cindy Crawford does have that man face look.

I prefer my women to look more oval, and have round large almond eyes which are considered feminine traits on a women.

index.php

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So you're not picky, but not into supermodels? Hmmm.... :)

I'm just saying if you went to a busy university campus she wouldn't stand out. Not that she isn't a very attractive woman.

For example, the women in most James Bond movies are incredible.

shookwun

Reaction score
Tranny man face appearance similar to Arnold's wife

arnold-schwarzenegger--z.jpg

cindy-crawford-out-and-about-in-hollywood-06-28-2016_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.