Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Tranny man face appearance similar to Arnold's wife

arnold-schwarzenegger--z.jpg

cindy-crawford-out-and-about-in-hollywood-06-28-2016_1.jpg

Now, yes. Before, she was gorgeous.

Look at Brooke Shields. As a teenager she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Now she looks like a tranny. Sad facts of ageing...

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, some models do indeed look like boys. Others; very feminine and beautiful. I like Barbara Palvin for instance, she has a bit more meat on her bones than the typical supermodel too. I like Miranda Kerr's face as well.

What's your kinda woman, Coco?

Edit: I think it's kinda wrong to talk as though no men like these supermodels, they are famous for their good looks and I don't think any of them have trouble with attracting men either. It's no coincidence these models are always dating rich, famous and handsome men either. OK, you don't like that look, but trust me, many do!

You could probably date a rich, famous handsome man if you wanted evillocks. Most footballers and movie stars just have regular decent looking wives.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that kept me going was my career and my family. Otherwise, I definitely would have pulled a Robbin Williams.
Lucky for those of us on HairLossTalk.com--especially the younger guys, for whom you always shown great empathy--you didn't do that. :) You have been--and still are--one of my favorite posters. Though you're older, you still connect with some of their struggles and always offer encouragement to them with your wise words and life experiences.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Now, yes. Before, she was gorgeous.

Look at Brooke Shields. As a teenager she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Now she looks like a tranny. Sad facts of ageing...

Most middle aged women don't look like tranny's, sad facts of drugs more like.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You could probably date a rich, famous handsome man if you wanted evillocks. Most footballers and movie stars just have regular decent looking wives.

Even if I could (which I don't think I can), I wouldn't want to date a rich, famous man. That would draw attention to me and my balding head, which is the last thing I want..

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
can't stand that gaunt tranny look some women get as they get older.

I don't see the tranny look at all, I just see fat most often.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Even if I could (which I don't think I can), I wouldn't want to date a rich, famous man. That would draw attention to me and my balding head, which is the last thing I want..

If you google rich famous men's wives you can see they are nothing special or beyond you.

Pamela Anderson and all famous black women wear wigs too so you would actually be in good company lol.

shookwun

Reaction score
@shookwun, if you have a hard time maintaining the Uber confident facade indefinitely maybe just try being level with a girl from the start so you don't need to crash.

It may be confusing to these girls that you play the role of Chad in dates 1, 2, and 3 and then you're a different man afterwards.
It's not a matter of that, but my aesthetics that determine the crash in behavior, and radical changes in personality.

I am naturally charismatic, and confident around women... been like that my entire life.

Full head of hair is my only saving grace.

shookwun

Reaction score
I canceled two meetups tonight with the singles 20s and 30s group because I felt down on myself (I'm f*****g lazy lately), instead I stayed home and watched Supergirl on Netflix. It's a very sweet, sincere, funny show, I normally prefer plot-heavy dramas but Supergirl is just very nice.

I have speed dating on Sunday night, I have no expectations from that, and I'm not sure how I should approach it. Where should I set my looks threshold?

I asked out the two women I was chatting with on OkCupid, hopefully they respond sometime this weekend.

Of the three women I saw last week, I'm in touch with one of them and we agreed to finalize plans to meet up again.

I saw one woman this week, and I'll try and meet up with her again, even though the date was kind of mixed.

So all in all it's up to 4 dates plus speed dating this week, but it will be less as I expect to get between 0 and 4 "no thank you".

I'm accumulating some matches in Washington, DC, which is ~40 miles away. It might be worthwhile to spend a weekend there.

Pretty normal to feel down about yourself when you don't like what you see. That's my biggest problem.

When I wear a black cap I feel great.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's not a matter of that, but my aesthetics that determine the crash in behavior, and radical changes in personality.

I am naturally charismatic, and confident around women... been like that my entire life.

Full head of hair is my only saving grace.

Hairloss induced bipolar. Should be a recognised condition.

herehairhere

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bit harsh on Brooke Shields no? She was married to someone who served a lengthy sentence in a maximum security wig prison btw.

GettyImages-57311909.jpg

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This:
MTE3MzU5NjM5ODAyMTg1MjI4.jpg

To this:
latest

She does look very masculine now. Still better looking than many women her age who don't take care of themselves or their bodies though :)

Don't you think that has to be drugs though? I have never seen such a masculine looking woman.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Don't you think that has to be drugs though? I have never seen such a masculine looking woman.

I don't think so... She was really beautiful in her teens but already in her early 20's she started looking a bit more masculine. I think it's just a case of bad ageing sadly.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think so... She was really beautiful in her teens but already in her early 20's she started looking a bit more masculine. I think it's just a case of bad ageing sadly.

In her early twenties she had probably already on drugs for 10 years like lots of other child stars. Have you seen the guy from Home Alone?

article-2184244-14540554000005DC-620_634x940.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.