She looked attractive and feminine at 26 here:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tranny man face appearance similar to Arnold's wife

cindy-crawford-out-and-about-in-hollywood-06-28-2016_1.jpg

That has nothing to do with it.

Cindy Crawford actually has a genius IQ. Besides, she has a nice ***! That matters!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She looked attractive and feminine at 26 here:

She's hot, but she's a VIRGIN, in her mid twenties (by that picture)???

Meaning, she's good on the outside, refrigerated on the inside! If you know
what I mean!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@DoctorHouse

This is off topic but i remember you said you have had PRP or knew people that had it.

I have regrowth but its 'fine'...im looking to thicken those existing follicles...you think PRP works to thicken the existing follicles at very least?

I cant remember what you said about it in past.
I would at least try it once to see how you respond. I did it two times and I felt the first time helped better than the second time but you can get the same results with minoxidil.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lucky for those of us on hair loss talk--especially the younger guys, for whom you always show great empathy--you didn't do that. :) You have been--and still are--one of my favorite posters. Though you're older, you still connect with some of their struggles and always offer encouragement to them with your wise words and life experiences.
Joan, you always know how to touch my heart. Thank you for the kind words. And let's not forget the fact that I would have never crossed paths with someone as special and supportive as you. You are a precious gem in my eyes.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In her early twenties she had probably already on drugs for 10 years like lots of other child stars. Have you seen the guy from Home Alone?

article-2184244-14540554000005DC-620_634x940.jpg

....and as always with drug addicts: The hair looks fine.....

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If supermodels were beautiful then men would be attending fashion shows like they attend strip bars.

Think about it, supermodels are tall with no hips or curves at all. They look like young skinny men. Is it a coincidence that women find them so attractive when they look like men? That gay men are so interested in models when they look like men? That men aren't particularly amazed by them when they look like men?

wealthy men do go to womens fashion shows and its not for the clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.