Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, not the case.

I'm totally straight and find anything under a man's neck is repulsive and non-attractive (call out to the gymcels who stare to a men bodies every day).

Yesterday I went to a local bar to have a few beers (it was almost empty) there were a few young guys everyone is fullhead.

After I went to have a snack in junk food place which gathers tons of young people. Still no f*****g one balding/bald. Where are you, motherfuckers? Spotted only one 50+ baldcel security or something I didn't figure out he looked like a decaying ghoul.

Feels bad, man.

i don't think you are gay i think you analyze faces male and female.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Brooke Shields was just recently on the show Scream Queens( very stupid show but I watched it because I like corny shows sometimes) and she looked somewhat attractive but less feminine than she was when younger. Even the older co-stars on that show have aged fairly well but they all don't look their younger selves when they were the poster people of their generation. Ironically on the show they make fun of John Stamos' character that he never ages which is true for him. I think every one here would love to have the Stamos's genetics.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No, not the case.

I'm totally straight and find anything under a man's neck is repulsive and non-attractive (call out to the gymcels who stare to a men bodies every day).

Yesterday I went to the local bar to have a few beers (it was almost empty) there were a few young guys everyone is fullhead.

After I went to have a snack at some junk food place which gathers tons of young people. Still no f*****g one balding/bald. Where are you, motherfuckers? Spotted only one 50+ NW7 baldcel with hoarseshoe security or something I didn't figure out he looked like a decaying ghoul.

Feels bad, man.
I was joking with you. But in all seriousness, unfortunately, many "pretty boys" or feminine looking guys are stereotyped to possible be gay. Most masculine looking men are never thought to be gay. When I was growing up, the clean shaven was the most popular look. Baby face was the style. Now, its not. Facial hair is the most popular style now. My beard hair is salt and pepper and diffuse like my hair now so I don't want to be supporting the facial hair just yet. I don't think it looks good when you have a diffuse gray beard and your hair is not gray.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
she was squeaky clean it was just shitty genetics.

brooke-shields.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think so to. She has a squeaky clean reputation and watching her interviews she's so poised and polite, no way she's on drugs.
A person can be polite, poised, and civilized and be on drugs, no?

Anyway, can be genetics for sure. That's the default and most likely assumption. This is a hair loss site after all. We here know all about people ageing prematurely due to unfortunate genetics.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was joking with you. But in all seriousness, unfortunately, many "pretty boys" or feminine looking guys are stereotyped to possible be gay. Most masculine looking men are never thought to be gay. When I was growing up, the clean shaven was the most popular look. Baby face was the style. Now, its not. Facial hair is the most popular style now. My beard hair is salt and pepper and diffuse like my hair now so I don't want to be supporting the facial hair just yet. I don't think it looks good when you have a diffuse gray beard and your hair is not gray.

martin-fourcade-medaille-or-biathlon-individuel-sochi-jeux-olympiques.jpg

Martin+Fourcade+IBU+Biathlon+World+Championships+KECCgWgEY_9l.jpg

Martin-Fourcade-girlfriend-Helen.jpg

Beard is legit if it is thick and all over the face.

That's the same guy but what the difference.

Ideal face shape, thick facial hair, thick dark hair and eyebrows.

Top1 worldwide in biathlon as bonus.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
A person can be polite, poised, and civilized and be on drugs, no?

Anyway, can be genetics for sure. That's the default and most likely assumption. This is a hair loss site after all. We here know all about people ageing prematurely due to unfortunate genetics.

Sure. I just don't think it's the case with Brooke, she doesn't have a bad reputation like that but who knows, she might have done it in secrecy.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sure. I just don't think it's the case with Brooke, she doesn't have a bad reputation like that but who knows, she might have done it in secrecy.

To me she clearly looks like someone who is on lots of cocaine, she's may have hit the menopause early in her mid 30's and have been producing lots of testosterone and not enough estrogen since then.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
martin-fourcade-medaille-or-biathlon-individuel-sochi-jeux-olympiques.jpg

Martin+Fourcade+IBU+Biathlon+World+Championships+KECCgWgEY_9l.jpg

Martin-Fourcade-girlfriend-Helen.jpg

Beard is legit if it is thick and all over the face.

That's the same guy but what the difference.

Ideal face shape, thick facial hair, thick dark hair and eyebrows.

Top1 worldwide in biathlon as bonus.
Yes, the beard hair definitely changes the focus of the face and hair. It gives more definition of the chiseled face and detracts from you looking at his hair on his head. Exactly, why balding men grow facial hair. No doubt, dark facial hair with dark thick eyebrows and tan skin is genetic lottery advantage for looking very masculine and more mature looking. I think Wolf has all these features. Never had those features. Good thing I did not have forums back in the day to make me more aware of that too. I would have never left my house.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the beard hair definitely changes the focus of the face and hair. It gives more definition of the chiseled face and detracts from you looking at his hair on his head. Exactly, why balding men grow facial hair. No doubt, dark facial hair with dark thick eyebrows and tan skin is genetic lottery advantage for looking very masculine and more mature looking. I think Wolf has all these features. Never had those features. Good thing I did not have forums back in the day to make me more aware of that too. I would have never left my house.

Yes I good I didn't find these forum back to my teenage years.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I couldn't describe it, seems to affect women worse than men.
I think it looks almost like the "meth" and "heroin" look.

Status
Not open for further replies.