Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yes I good I didn't find these forum back to my teenage years.
Can you imagine that 95 percent of the guys look like that photo you posted in my area. If you go to a latin country or country like Greece or Isreal, they all look like that guy. The blonde hair blue eyed guy is no longer the signature status for looking masculine and "hot". Sorry Rick. Actually, I am wrong, the old saying, tall, dark and handsome still applies but now with some facial hair.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
To protect my privacy, my old username was a bit too precise.

I picked it in a time when I was a student and I thought my life was over anyway.

No wonder I was posting uncensored pictures all over the board, and videos of me playing the guitar in underwear.

Ah those were the days.

I missed a lot.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

I picked it in a time when I was a student and I thought my life was over anyway.

No wonder I was posting uncensored pictures all over the board, and videos of me playing the guitar in underwear.

Ah those were the days.

You still play guitar man? Let's start a band and call ourselves "The Just Shave It Bros"

Last edited:

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Ah those were the days.

I truly wish I was around back then. Although that would mean I went bald even earlier, so not really. But I imagine those videos were hilarious.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed both of my OkCupid conversations to meet up, one got back to me and told me when she was available this week. I asked her to meet Tuesday night but she preferred Today, so we're meeting in 2 hours for a movie (Lion), and then having drinks after.

Another woman, that I saw two weeks ago, I'm meeting tomorrow night, we said we'd fix the plans tomorrow morning.

I just texted (oops) the woman I saw on Thursday to ask her how her weekend is going, if she responds I'll ask her if she'd like to go to a museum.

I have several matches on jswipe expiring soon, I should probably get around to talking to them more.

Lastly, I restarted nofap about a week ago. I'm afraid one of these women will want to have sex soon, I'm still not sexually re-activated. The last two times, it took three weeks.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lastly, I restarted nofap about a week ago. I'm afraid one of these women will want to have sex soon, I'm still not sexually re-activated. The last two times, it took three weeks.

All in all, I must say that it's not that bad having absolutely no libido and ED. It helps to get the mindset that girls and, therefore, sex are not that important. Or maybe I'm just asexual, who knows.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I messaged three women off OkCupid this week. I didn't see anything ridiculous written down today.

On PoF, I saw this, one of the most ridiculous profile pics I've seen:
543598278-7e38-4869-aecf-6e6c630ab008.jpg

Her profile just says "Patiently waiting on my king"

I appreciated the honesty of this woman off PoF:

I'm looking for:
An educated,
Financially stable,
Family oriented,
Adventurous,
Outgoing,
Dog loving,
Honest,
Secure,
Tall man with good teeth.
That's a realistic list, a meaningful list, but not conceited.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
All in all, I must say that it's not that bad having absolutely no libido and ED. It helps to get the mindset that girls and, therefore, sex are not that important. Or maybe I'm just asexual, who knows.

I don't agree as I do want children eventually.

Erectile health also correlates with general health, it's the "canary in the coal mine". In your case I worry that the finasteride sides will grow worse with time and expand to your mind.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed both of my OkCupid conversations to meet up, one got back to me and told me when she was available this week. I asked her to meet Tuesday night but she preferred Today, so we're meeting in 2 hours for a movie (Lion), and then having drinks after.

Another woman, that I saw two weeks ago, I'm meeting tomorrow night, we said we'd fix the plans tomorrow morning.

I just texted (oops) the woman I saw on Thursday to ask her how her weekend is going, if she responds I'll ask her if she'd like to go to a museum.

I have several matches on jswipe expiring soon, I should probably get around to talking to them more.

are they fat

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't agree as I do want children eventually.

Erectile health also correlates with general health, it's the "canary in the coal mine". In your case I worry that the finasteride sides will grow worse with time and expand to your mind.

Judging from what I write here and how I'm behaving lately irl, they already have expanded to my mind. :D

Shookwun approves.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I truly wish I was around back then. Although that would mean I went bald even earlier, so not really. But I imagine those videos were hilarious.
I loved his videos. He was really funny and very entertaining. His accent was very charming. He missed out on youtube. With his present "fame", he definitely could have been a youtube star and made millions of dollars.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

David, I am glad your dating activity is advancing. I hope you find someone special. Hopefully, they won't discover this forum and learn too much about you before they get to know you. Its best to remain mysterious during your courtship until you get to know each other. They don't need a" peek behind the curtains" from this forum. Have you ever had to bring up your "situation" to any women yet?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, I am glad your dating activity is advancing. I hope you find someone special. Hopefully, they won't discover this forum and learn too much about you before they get to know you. Its best to remain mysterious during your courtship until you get to know each other. They don't need a" peek behind the curtains" from this forum. Have you ever had to bring up your "situation" to any women yet?

Why would I show them the forum?

I have not brought up hairline recession, I don't think it's relevant. If she comes over she'll see the minoxidil in my bathroom, near the toothbrush and the deodorant, I can't be bothered to give a f***.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I loved his videos. He was really funny and very entertaining. His accent was very charming. He missed out on youtube. With his present "fame", he definitely could have been a youtube star and made millions of dollars.

I saw the video of him singing 2 years ago, someone linked to them on his website and he took them down.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Why would I show them the forum?

I have not brought up hairline recession, I don't think it's relevant. If she comes over she'll see the minoxidil in my bathroom, near the toothbrush and the deodorant, I can't be bothered to give a f***.
I never said you it would happen by you showing it to them. If they google your photo it might link you to this forum. Had a friend who googled everything she could about guys she dated. And she even found their accounts to different sites and such. But maybe the girls you are meeting are not like that so most likely it won't happen. And I I was not talking about your hair loss situation. Your other "situation".

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
@David_MPN , do you ask these ladies out directly on the app or do you try to get the phone number first? I've gotten about 5 numbers that have gone cold. Should I have just asked on the app instead?

shookwun

Reaction score
Even if they give you there number it doesn't guarantee anything.

I have so many numbers from online dating, and I would say less then half actually meet up.

They are giving there number to a lot of other men also.

She thinks you're attractive, but I wouldn't take it personal. The other guys were more attractive and fun to talk and text with.

Which is why I always talk and have a conversation with any girl I am gaming. My success rates were close to 90% after I had a good conversation. texting? Maybe half if not less would meet up.

The call is important, but can also be a deal breaker if you come off weird. Asking interview questions, and talking about stupid sh*t like work, & boring crap no one cares about.

Ultimately though, it all falls down to your aesthetics. If the other guy is better looking, and is u per laid back and fun while chatting over the phone. She will probaly forget about you

Status
Not open for further replies.