Reaction score
Just hair they say

Would still out slay any twink with nice hair though. 6'3 , jacked and wripped

a59b3b44bee79053eaa4cb651f526238.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy probably does well with women regardless, but it's not relevant to us. Very few of us can get that big. He also has a stupid grimace in the second pic which you can verify by cropping the image below his hairline.

shookwun

Reaction score
Another test you can do; If you "follow" a random (attractive) girl on Instagram and/or Twitter and she "follows" you back, she probably think's you're attractive.
who cares. you're not sticking your dick in them so it's irrelevant.

Women find many men attractive, but doesn't mean they are sexually interested.

I am sure a lot of women initially find you attractive, but it doesn't mean they want to have sex with you.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My date for tonight messaged me to let me know that she's sorry, that she has personal stuff going on, that we'll need to reschedule.

I said that's cool, looking forward to talking later.

I'm 80% sure I'll never hear from her again. As a test of my restraint, and good behaviour, and maturity, I wonder if I'm capable of just not being in touch if she doesn't get in touch first.

Of the 5 women I met in the first 15 days of 2017, there were two that I wanted to see a second time. One never got back in touch, the other said yes then said let's reschedule (as discussed above in this post).

Rescheduling is a good sign.

Unless it's in 2018, of course. That might be a hint!

shookwun

Reaction score
That guy probably does well with women regardless, but it's not relevant to us. Very few of us can get that big. He also has a stupid grimace in the second pic which you can verify by cropping the image below his hairline.
he's a hat prisoner, but you can tell he is handsome and despite balding he will probably slay more then any of us

im_back.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
My date for tonight messaged me to let me know that she's sorry, that she has personal stuff going on, that we'll need to reschedule.

I said that's cool, looking forward to talking later.

I'm 80% sure I'll never hear from her again. As a test of my restraint, and good behaviour, and maturity, I wonder if I'm capable of just not being in touch if she doesn't get in touch first.

Of the 5 women I met in the first 15 days of 2017, there were two that I wanted to see a second time. One never got back in touch, the other said yes then said let's reschedule (as discussed above in this post).
Do not bother texting her back. If she is interested she will get back to you, and then both of you can figure a time that works best.

She flaked. if she doesn't text back to see how you are doing or keeps you in the loop. MOVE ON.

Dont poke around, and waste your time trying to make a chick interested that isn't.

Women will make time for you if she likes you enough.

shookwun

Reaction score
Lol at this guy cropping, and darkening the filter around his temple area.

I agree David. That's pretty much the only way to pull off the look.

Brad has similar features.

HAT FISHED

If you dont have a big jaw, and chin you will look like a lightbulb/alien

tumblr_mzulxkVQn11s0lqz4o1_500.jpg

7134c2fa9747c3769e10621a09360b3a.jpg

@EvilLocks

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at this guy cropping, and darkening the filter around his temple area.

I agree David. That's pretty much the only way to pull off the look.

Brad has similar features.

HAT FISHED

If you dont have a big jaw, and chin you will look like a lightbulb/alien

tumblr_mzulxkVQn11s0lqz4o1_500.jpg

7134c2fa9747c3769e10621a09360b3a.jpg

@EvilLocks

is this dude on steroids? does using this stuff get you a bigger jaw or is that bs?

jaaww.png

apart from surgery, how do you get a more defined jawline like this??

shookwun

Reaction score
is this dude on steroids? does using this stuff get you a bigger jaw or is that bs?
Yes he's on steroids.

No.

Your masseter muscles around the jaw will get bigger though.. all though to notice this would take years of contentious use. Bone, no.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dominic Purcell has the ideal facial bone structure for pulling off the "just shave it bro" look:

MV5BMTI1ODM3NTIxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYyODY4MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR23,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

He doesn't bother making an elaborate combover out of his (likely thinning) island. He just shaves it.

Purcell looks good. If you google him you see other pics of him, I'm pretty sure he's a NW1

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Purcell looks good. If you google him you see other pics of him, I'm pretty sure he's a NW1

I think it''s because he was shaving his head even when he was a full-head, because he didn't need hair lol.

I mean look here:
220px-Dominic_Purcell_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Wrinkles are not bad for a 46 year-old.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it''s because he was shaving his head even when he was a full-head, because he didn't need hair lol.

I mean look here:

Oh okay, that must be a recent pic of him. I remember him in prison break years ago his hairline was perfect

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's f*****g impossible you do not slay with this face @Baldhurts, your jawline is top 5%

don't shave ur head, leave as is, looks OK

and please make more relaxed facial mimic...

you look like you are lifting, sitting in boys room and solving some complex differential equation in the same time

meanwhile I got banned on misc for a week for a finasteride prescription to a guy who wanted to lower his libido...

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score

I mean look here:

I guess you're right. He did look VERY different with hair though, as most of us do.

Dominic-Purcell--dominic-purcell-126727_297_435.jpg

(Don't know if this is srs or photoshop).

dominic_purcell_smile_blond_hair_shirt_style_celebrity_34346_640x1136.jpg

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's f*****g impossible you do not slay with this face @Baldhurts, your jawline is top 5%

you look like you are lifting, sitting in boys room and solving some complex differential equation in the same time

meanwhile I got banned on misc for a week for a finasteride prescription to a guy who wanted to lower his libido...

You got banned??

Yeah, he does look constipated, like he's taking a sh*t, right?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lmfao. No I do not slay.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dominic Purcell has the ideal facial bone structure for pulling off the "just shave it bro" look:

MV5BMTI1ODM3NTIxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYyODY4MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR23,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

He doesn't bother making an elaborate combover out of his (likely thinning) island. He just shaves it.

Doesn't mean you should do it. Not trying be mean, but are you "buff" enough to pull it off?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's utterly depressing and grim to be a single man searching for women at age 33.

I really wish I could have found a partner when I was ~25 like most normal people. A lot of them are in good marriages, having babies now, thinking about daycare, etc. Their concerns are widely discussed in society, and society has tremendous compassion for their concerns. We all know that it's SO hard when both couples have a career, and one of them needs to move. There's no shortage of compassion for them.

For people like myself, who are distracted from their career because they waste endless time dating, and worried about their looks? There's no compassion, in fact there's not even any awareness, the problem doesn't exist as far as society is concerned.

In one of my old jobs, one of my ***-kissing peers actually said that we were too well paid on the basis that he was saving $500/month (which the moron thought was a mountain of gold). What he didn't mention was that he was splitting the rent (and utilities, and everything else) with his long-term girlfriend. I'm sure it never occurred to him that not everybody is in his situation. After all, the single people are on average inferior, subhuman individuals. It's not that our concerns are rejected, it's that they're never even discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.