Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
why are you even here bro you slay more than us even as a baldie...

His receding hairline impacts his self-esteem, which is already fragile due to social issues as a teenager and social anxiety.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
His receding hairline impacts his self-esteem, which is already fragile due to social issues as a teenager and social anxiety.
From what I see he has no problems with having women around so I can't see wheres the problem. I have low self-esteem as well but it's workable. Being unattractive however is not workable.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I see he has no problems with having women around so I can't see wheres the problem. I have low self-esteem as well but it's workable. Being unattractive however is not workable.

This forum is for hair loss sufferers and he is one. Him being good with women is irrelevant.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i don't think anyone has ever been as looks mis matched then these two and i actually do think its true love as she still looks fantastic and they have stayed together.
she was never my favorite model compared to some of her peers--but i think she was one of the most perfect looking beautiful of them
View attachment 47487
I think Howard Stern might fit into this too.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
but not ugly either. There is something attractive about him.

May be the fact he dated Heidi Klum makes him somewhat attractive? He just looks average to me. Also, Heidi Klum dated Seal who I think is below average. Her taste in men may just be different. I remember in Wheel of Time series there was a character named Birgitte. She had preference for ugly men and used to exclusively date them. I thought such characters can only exist in fiction.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now, anytime I see an adult male wearing a hat I wonder if he's a hat prisoner. I didn't do this before, I used to assume a sports team hat just meant that they're a fan.

I blame you guys for this.

blackg

Reaction score
Now, anytime I see an adult male wearing a hat I wonder if he's a hat prisoner. I didn't do this before, I used to assume a sports team hat just meant that they're a fan.

I blame you guys for this.
I do the same thing now. Especially if he guy wearing the cap is, say, around 30 years and over.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here's my 10/10

L1qWFif.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
could cut my foreskin off with that jawline

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Went out to a meetup tonight, a happy hour with other young people.

Things this group sensitizes me too were on display.

There was one woman there who was the most attractive imo, mid 30s, somewhat below average weight, decent leg shape, nice skin hair and teeth, terrific breasts protruding in spite of her sweater, so basically the kind of woman some here would label a 3/10. She was the center of half of the attention, half the table was pretty much in a circular pattern around her listening to what she had to say. She's neither the smartest nor the dumbest person there probably, but because of her looks she got the most attention and people listening to her. Her arms were just waving around when she was talking (only 2 drinks or so), probably because she's not afraid of taking up space. She's entitled to space.

She did feel my shirt, when i caught her she said she wanted to check if it was braided. An hour later she randomly told me about her boyfriend.

shookwun

Reaction score

There was one woman there who was the most attractive imo, mid 30s, somewhat below average weight, decent leg shape, nice skin hair and teeth, terrific breasts protruding in spite of her sweater, so basically the kind of woman some here would label a 3/10. She was the center of half of the attention, half the table was pretty much in a circular pattern around her listening to what she had to say. She's neither the smartest nor the dumbest person there probably, but because of her looks she got the most attention and people listening to her. Her arms were just waving around when she was talking (only 2 drinks or so), probably because she's not afraid of taking up space. She's entitled to space.

She did feel my shirt, when i caught her she said she wanted to check if it was braided. An hour later she randomly told me about her boyfriend.
Ouch.

Safeguard technique to prevent anyone from emarassing themselves.

The whole boyfriend situation doesn't phase me, it means nothing. Unless a women is married they are open grounds in my books. She could be in a relation one moment or polishing your knob a few hours later. Doesn't mean anything

She pretty much indirectly cucked you

shookwun

Reaction score
Knew I was going to get made fun of today at some point. Thx mane.
Hes an aspie and suffers from legitnconitive problems that stem from low self esteem, worth and identity. We all get it to varying degrees, usually weak face and twinks get hit the hardest.

Most guys I know that look like this still slay and live without hair. Unfortunately he suffers on a serious cognitive level considering there is nothing wrong with his looKS.

Little bit of balding.

Mght benefit from attending a Pua summit boot camp. Just needs to put himself out there awkwardly then realise how easy it is to pull. He's gifted in the sense that despite being a social retard his loos will help him pull. Eventually he will get over his hump

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

is it possible you are over-analyzing things?

Status
Not open for further replies.