Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Howard Stern might fit into this too.

i don't know i would say for sure his wife loves him...i think he loves how his wife looks and that she is easy to live with..Its hard to know because he's been so obsessed with beauty his whole life (I assume you listened to him back in 80s with the first Beth?)
Stern is complicated.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i don't know i would say for sure his wife loves him...i think he loves how his wife looks and that she is easy to live with..Its hard to know because he's been so obsessed with beauty his whole life (I assume you listened to him back in 80s with the first Beth?)
Stern is complicated.
His first wife was named Allison. I think she really does love him and vice versa.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am probably going to end up deleting my bumble.

Fell hard into a depression tonight that's eating me alive literally. Went for dinner at my aunts place and my cousin is a 24 year attractive girl. She showed me her tinder and I f*****g sh*t you not guys, every single one of her matches was a 6'1" 8/10+ chad with very very good bodies. Although my physique usually crushed theirs, these guys faces literally made me look like a 4/10. Fukkkn Srs boyos.

Although my matches were decent on bumble and dates are scheduled I feel myself slowly falling into a drinking binge which is probably going to start tomorrow night.

Iv honestly swallowed the red pill and I realize I just can't f*****g compete with the men in this city. Way to many rich single men here who obliterate me physically. I feel no motivation to meet any women whatsoever right now and just feeling very very low.

Dear diary

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Fell hard into a depression tonight that's eating me alive literally. Went for dinner at my aunts place and my cousin is a 24 year attractive girl. She showed me her tinder and I f*****g sh*t you not guys, every single one of her matches was a 6'1" 8/10+ chad with very very good bodies. Although my physique usually crushed theirs, these guys faces literally made me look like a 4/10. Fukkkn Srs boyos.

Although my matches were decent on bumble and dates are scheduled I feel myself slowly falling into a drinking binge which is probably going to start tomorrow night.

Iv honestly swallowed the red pill and I realize I just can't f*****g compete with the men in this city. Way to many rich single men here who obliterate me physically. I feel no motivation to meet any women whatsoever right now and just feeling very very low.

Dear diary

Honestly,

Just wait till the end of the weekend at the very least, or maybe one extra week. Meet these women and see how it goes.

If you're going to delete you will, but the extra few days won't change anything in the world if the end result is you deleting your account.

Just wait a week, and see how it goes. Yes, there are thousands of good-looking men (and thousands of good-looking women), and some of those good-looking women want to meet you. Don't make the decision on their behalf. Let them decide. So far they're interested so wait and see.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly,

Just wait till the end of the weekend at the very least, or maybe one extra week. Meet these women and see how it goes.

If you're going to delete you will, but the extra few days won't change anything in the world if the end result is you deleting your account.

Just wait a week, and see how it goes. Yes, there are thousands of good-looking men (and thousands of good-looking women), and some of those good-looking women want to meet you. Don't make the decision on their behalf. Let them decide. So far they're interested so wait and see.

Honestly David it's not even going to matter, like shook said, keeping them interested is almost impossible when your an autist. These guys had pics of them inside their Porsche 911's and other high end sports cars, travelling, these guys are willing to hop on their private jet with these women for weekend excursions.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dear diary

Seeing woman Tinder or dating app account is life changing.

I've been made one by myself.

I got messages even before I uploaded a photo I found at google search.

There were 1 photo of 6.5/10 girl.

I got messages from literally Chads, some of them even proposed me (to the girl (no homer)) a money.

A lot of average "nice" guys wrote.

A lot of "sugar daddies".

You can chose from a LOT of choices.

That's life of woman in 2017.

Brb drink today.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing woman Tinder or dating app account is life changing.

I've been made one by myself.

I got messages even before I uploaded a photo I found at google search.

There were 1 photo of 6.5/10 girl.

I got messages from literally Chads, some of them even proposed me (to the girl (no homer)) a money.

A lot of average "nice" guys wrote.

A lot of "sugar daddies".

You can chose from a LOT of choices.

That's life of woman in 2017.

Brb drink today.

Cheers Cope.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly David it's not even going to matter, like shook said, keeping them interested is almost impossible when your an autist. These guys had pics of them inside their Porsche 911's and other high end sports cars, travelling, these guys are willing to hop on their private jet with these women for weekend excursions.

Do Shook, Fred, Wolf Pack, or Tellersquill rely on their private jets to woo women?
[OK maybe wolf pack does, I'm not sure how wealthy he is].

There are not that many private jet owners out there, 11,000 in the USA which means 1,000 in Canada or about 150-200 in Alberta (since it's a rich province). It's very rare.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidew...mazing-facts-about-private-jets/#50a37e2a2730

If you can get sex but not a relationship that's already something. Regardless, you're not in a f*****g hurry. Should your life be in a better shape at a later point you'll need the life experience from meeting women today, so that when you're in a good spot and with a good woman you act well.

You have the most important ingredients:
Youth
Physical health
Looks
Intelligence

Those are the only four things money can't buy.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
JSanza won't make it brahs

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 06.28.36.png

He is mid 25-s I suppose, looks like 45 already and bald heavily.

His head shape is very bad.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you take your time they are going to get bored of you
I don't agree with this. If a person really likes you and you dilly-dally, s/he will think you have better things to do rather than get bored.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Despite everything else being in order for baldhurts, I can understand his cynicism. In this day and age, women have too many options for guys like us to try and entertain the field. Social media, dating sites are all for young beautiful people.... and they come a dime a dozen. Why put yourself through the aggravation? Short answer, pussy. Gluttens for punishment we are.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't agree with this. If a person really likes you and you dilly-dally, s/he will think you have better things to do rather than get bored.

yeah women we don't get bored we wonder about the one that is putting us on hold..

its just psychological.

its like when we have to decided between buying a pair of shoes then one of them is suddenly not available we are like 'NOOOO" i wanted that one.

I don't think men are same way not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.