Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite everything else being in order for baldhurts, I can understand his cynicism. In this day and age, women have too many options for guys like us to try and entertain the field. Social media, dating sites are all for young beautiful people.... and they come a dime a dozen. Why put yourself through the aggravation? Short answer, pussy. Gluttens for punishment we are.

I'm starting to see more clear now. At 27 years old If these things haven't happened naturally by now then that is natures way of selecting me for incelism. I believe I'm just too far gone and I won't be able to change. That's okay tho... I accept things for the way they are. No more being upset about it.. even though it's hard not to be.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
No way you can be BORED with a people you attracted are. Of course if he/she doesn't turn your down intentionally.

I mean if you both attracted to each other no way you can be bored. At least before marriage or so.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If you're paying attention, it's hard not to be outraged.

I know you know.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Time for frequent business trips to Thailand

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here's my 10/10

L1qWFif.jpg

10/10 looks

11/10 retarded

blackg

Reaction score
I'm starting to see more clear now. At 27 years old If these things haven't happened naturally by now then that is natures way of selecting me for incelism. I believe I'm just too far gone and I won't be able to change. That's okay tho... I accept things for the way they are. No more being upset about it.. even though it's hard not to be.
"Expectation is the cause of all heartache."

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
He just needs to push through that anxiety.

right

it's a bit too late to play the "i've got no chance when every guy on Tinder is a private jet-owning Chad Thundercock" when he's already got dates and meetups arranged in no time = looks threshold has been passed

blackg

Reaction score
right

it's a bit too late to play the "i've got no chance when every guy on Tinder is a private jet-owning Chad Thundercock" when he's already got dates and meetups arranged in no time = looks threshold has been passed
Haha... Lmao... Dench does it again. I'm running out of tissues here.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but they're "crippled by social anxiety"! Poor things, it's just so sad. Girls throw themselves at their feet but they're too anxious. Tragic, tragic indeed. :(

They have too many choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.