Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

diffuse_thinner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but they're "crippled by social anxiety"! Poor things, it's just so sad. Girls throw themselves at their feet but they're too anxious. Tragic, tragic indeed. :(
Dante, I like you, but you're being incredibly one dimensional in thinking that good looks are all that matters. After being fat as a kid, I had a brief period of being considered good looking between the ages of 18 to 23, but did not so much as approach a girl because of severe depression, crippling- yes crippling- anxiety and other problems. I never made friends, did not work and rarely left the house! It does make my blood boil to hear you dismiss social anxiety so flippantly. It more than anything has ruined my life. Now at 33 I still have most of my old problems but look much worse:(

I would prefer being bald and average looking with great mental health than a depressed, neurotic 10/10 male model

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante, I like you, but you're being incredibly one dimensional in thinking that good looks are all that matters. After being fat as a kid, I had a brief period of being considered good looking between the ages of 18 to 23, but did not so much as approach a girl because of severe depression, crippling- yes crippling- anxiety and other problems. I never made friends, did not work and rarely left the house! It does make my blood boil to hear you dismiss social anxiety so flippantly. It more than anything has ruined my life. Now at 33 I still have most of my old problems but look much worse:(

I would prefer being bald and average looking with great mental health than a depressed, neurotic 10/10 male model

good looking with mental problems > ugly with mental problem

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Precisely. And when you're ugly, you only get more and more depressed, cynical and bitter with time.

I like to read reddit to feel better about myself sometimes, just met this gem:

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 11.35.46.png

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao imagine the girl version of that. "omg! my fat belly makes all men only f*** me a few times before chucking me!" *3 billion guys start jacking off, another 3 billion shower her with compliments and praise and validation another 2 billion guys offer to pay her and another billion offer her free mental health services*

just lol at being a guy and how hard it is. unbelievable. not being allowed to have emotions or be sensitive is like the number one cause of anger and hate and maniacal destructive tendencies for us men.

did you know vast majority of transgenders are men who want to turn into women? LOOOOOL

blackg

Reaction score

I agree with you.

blackg

Reaction score
lmfao imagine the girl version of that. "omg! my fat belly makes all men only f*** me a few times before chucking me!" *3 billion guys start jacking off, another 3 billion shower her with compliments and praise and validation another 2 billion guys offer to pay her and another billion offer her free mental health services*

just lol at being a guy and how hard it is. unbelievable. not being allowed to have emotions or be sensitive is like the number one cause of anger and hate and maniacal destructive tendencies for us men.

did you know vast majority of transgenders are men who want to turn into women? LOOOOOL
I think you overstating things just for the sake of hyperbole.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The more I know about girls these days, the more I'm happy about finasteride sides. :D

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.