Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackg

Reaction score
girls have it a hell of a lot easier and its simple as that

no fuckery or bullshittery or distraction. it might be hard for you to admit as you seem a white knight. but really as a white knight that should help you realize this, i mean a lot of guys share that view
Hmmmmm... Here we go again with this pre school crap.

Girls/Women have it easy for about 15 years or so.
Once a woman hits the 30 year old mark, give or take a few years either way, then the doors no longer open so much for them.

Society more or less views a woman that is past her shelf life to be something of an annoyance.

Men definitely have it easier for most of their lives.

Give it some thought.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
girls have it a hell of a lot easier and its simple as that

no fuckery or bullshittery or distraction. it might be hard for you to admit as you seem a white knight. but really as a white knight that should help you realize this, i mean a lot of guys share that view

I can't agree with these blanket statements.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I agree with blackg - women past their shelf life do not have it easy. Women in their prime? They obviously have it much easier, the beauty of a prime female is the greatest superpower known to man. After a certain age it slowly fades away, and it's nowhere near as easy anymore. I'm only 24 but I already feel like I'm competing with younger women (stupid, I know), so I can only imagine what will happen once I cross the dreaded 30 years old mark in only 5,5 years. Men generally age better, can date younger if they want to and so on. Their value is not so much tied up in their youth, like with women. Being an attractive woman is like living on God mode for a few years, then it just gets harder and harder. Some women do age well and carry beauty into their mature years (although it's nothing like their prime), but for most women it's a struggle. Just think about if you go out on the town; older women will generally generate 0 attention from men, although they might try. They just can't compete with younger women anymore.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Once a woman hits the 30 year old mark, give or take a few years either way, then the doors no longer open so much for them.

Society more or less views a woman that is past her shelf life to be something of an annoyance.

Men definitely have it easier for most of their lives.

Give it some thought.

what a f*****g bullshit

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men generally age better, can date younger if they want to and so on. Their value is not so much tied up in their youth, like with women.

Good post. I think ageing is a much bigger deal for women in terms of romantic options and decreasing value as you said. I intend to be banging 20somethings well into my 40s, just maintain hair + skin and the rest takes care of itself. Older women generally have less value in the sexual marketplace, whereas a lot of younger women actually prefer older men. Men will always prefer younger women in their "prime". A man's prime can be in his 30s/40s.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny because I am 28 and I don't feel like I am competing with younger women...

You might be going for more mature, educated men who can't stand the 18 year olds. I don't know of any guy my age seeing a woman 18-23, it would be a sign of immaturity and looked down upon by peers. There's no companionship there.

As for the people pointing out that beautiful women have it easy, they do, but I'd rather be a beautiful man actually. More opportunities not just sexually but professionally.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It's funny because I am 28 and I don't feel like I am competing with younger women...
I wish I could think like this, but ever since hair loss hit me at age 20 I've been forced to look reality in the eye in all aspects of life. I wish I was still ignorant to these truths though, but reality hits most women in the face sooner or later.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For all men, younger is always better, down to 16 years old in my country, or 15 years old in yours.

What? I keep myself informed.

Wow!

Personally I'm sick of even knowing of fickle young girls, as I'm nearing 30 I'm realising that they can be so demanding and are aware they can get whatever guy they want, a more mature approach is at least mid-20's onwards, and I'll see if I can keep to that.

But I'm in the minority here, yes young women are indeed competition to older, and f*** given the next chance I probably won't even be in that minority anyway.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might be going for more mature, educated men who can't stand the 18 year olds. I don't know of any guy my age seeing a woman 18-23, it would be a sign of immaturity and looked down upon by peers. There's no companionship there.

It's so true David but again, that's the minority of people, the rest of us idiots just smash and grab at whatever suits our basic needs and superficial desires (I am one of these idiots).

But you make a point that if she's going for those type of guys in the minority, you're right, some years won't make a difference if they're looking for a potential life partner and a real relationship to build upon.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The more ugly guy is the more "mature" girl he goes.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Let's say 25. The majority of them get worse very quickly, I haven't met many women who actually aged "gracefully".

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Either way, 28 is a great age to be!

2jWkdZg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.