JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
2jWkdZg.jpg

How old are you?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so true David but again, that's the minority of people, the rest of us idiots just smash and grab at whatever suits our basic needs and superficial desires (I am one of these idiots).

But you make a point that if she's going for those type of guys in the minority, you're right, some years won't make a difference if they're looking for a potential life partner and a real relationship to build upon.

Majority of couples are looks matched.

And also matched in race, maturity, intelligence, socioeconomic class, age (with mean three year offset), etc. Probably other variables too.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It is weird actually. I care a lot about my appearance, I take extra care of it, but I care more for myself.
Since I don't do dating apps and things like that I don't have to be aware of it all the time.
Plus I am very absorbed in intellectual things. Might be helping.

Distracting yourself is a good way to cope. I wish I was more into 'intellectual' things, but I'm too much of a basic b**ch who likes listening to rap music and watching garbage TV lol. At least my dog helps me cope :)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Majority of couples are looks matched.

And also matched in race, maturity, intelligence, socioeconomic class, age (with mean three year offset), etc. Probably other variables too.
Pretty much and as much as I would like to deny it I know deep down it is true.

The romantic in me wants anything to be possible, but this forsaken brain tells me the way it is.

Perhaps I'll cling on to the anomalies of love to avoid reducing it into a crushing algorithm.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Distracting yourself is a good way to cope. I wish I was more into 'intellectual' things, but I'm too much of a basic b**ch who likes listening to rap music and watching garbage TV lol. At least my dog helps me cope :)

At least there's a lot of good TV these days.

It would have been harder for you twenty years ago.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are a Rock Star - and it certainly appears that way - then you will surely be dead before the years out.

You will be joining some fine folk in the 27 Club.

Of course, if you survive the year then you are the same as the rest of us mere mortals, and you will have to face the tedium's of ageing like the rest of us merry men.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are a Rock Star - and it certainly appears that way - then you will surely be dead before the years out.

You will be joining some fine folk in the 27 Club.

Of course, if you survive the year then you are the same as the rest of us mere mortals, and you will have to face the tedium's of ageing like the rest of us merry men.

I'm chilled, I have it on good authority from a poster who shall remain nameless that ageing will be cured within the next year or so

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I just realized that @Baldhurts is the male version of @EvilLocks .

Very good looking man held back by other issues including baldness. Could f*** 50+ desirable girls a year if he wanted, but lacks the will to put in the minimal effort required to show up for drinks.

I don't have to show up for drinks though - the drinks come to me ;)

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got home from the gym. Decided to go at 5:30 this morning and use the Olympic lifting platforms so I could deadlift with bumper plates and after my 5th set my autist level 6000 kicked in and I discovered a new theory on myself.

The fact that I am shy/social anxiety/incel is because this is my subconscious telling me I am not supposed to reproduce because my inferior genes would obviously be passed down to my children. Nature selected dinosaurs for extinction and now nature is selecting incels for extinction so they don't pass down genetic trash genes down to the offspring. Offspring need strong genes and parents for survival.

A great example would be balding. Balding is majorly seen as a disfigurement and extremely unattractive to women, and women want/need the strongest male genes to give to their offspring. I'm actually very happy I came to this discovery, it really puts everything into perspective now. Strong alpha males like Fred and shook are desired by women everywhere they go for reproduction and a quality sex life.

Turning 28 years old in march and with my current quality of life/incelism I hope nature selects me for extinction before 30 years old. My quality of life is poor due to poor genetics.

@Dante92 you are wrong about me failing with women. I do not try to get women. Yes, I have signed up on tinder/bumble to see if I could find a nice girl with common interests to become friends with, but because of genes, my communication and social levels are of the lowest quality. Therefor I cannot connect with any kind of females. I do not put myself out there for women and I do not try because of the theory I just wrote. Yes I am more pathetic than you by a mile and I truly hope the highest quality of life and success for you. You are only 24 and have lots of time.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got home from the gym. Decided to go at 5:30 this morning and use the Olympic lifting platforms so I could deadlift with bumper plates and after my 5th set my autist level 6000 kicked in and I discovered a new theory on myself.

The fact that I am shy/social anxiety/incel is because this is my subconscious telling me I am not supposed to reproduce because my inferior genes would obviously be passed down to my children. Nature selected dinosaurs for extinction and now nature is selecting incels for extinction so they don't pass down genetic trash genes down to the offspring. Offspring need strong genes and parents for survival.

A great example would be balding. Balding is majorly seen as a disfigurement and extremely unattractive to women, and women want/need the strongest male genes to give to their offspring. I'm actually very happy I came to this discovery, it really puts everything into perspective now. Strong alpha males like Fred and shook are desired by women everywhere they go for reproduction and a quality sex life.

Turning 28 years old in march and with my current quality of life/incelism I hope nature selects me for extinction before 30 years old. My quality of life is poor due to poor genetics.

@Dante92 you are wrong about me failing with women. I do not try to get women. Yes, I have signed up on tinder/bumble to see if I could find a nice girl with common interests to become friends with, but because of genes, my communication and social levels are of the lowest quality. Therefor I cannot connect with any kind of females. I do not put myself out there for women and I do not try because of the theory I just wrote. Yes I am more pathetic than you by a mile and I truly hope the highest quality of life and success for you. You are only 24 and have lots of time.

dysMR1O.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Take it from me, that's all pseudoscience.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmmmm... Here we go again with this pre school crap.

Girls/Women have it easy for about 15 years or so.
Once a woman hits the 30 year old mark, give or take a few years either way, then the doors no longer open so much for them.

Society more or less views a woman that is past her shelf life to be something of an annoyance.

Men definitely have it easier for most of their lives.

Give it some thought.

f*****g savage.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, I'm not that.

I have a kind face and I'm not the leader type.

Saying you have to be/look 'alpha' (whatever that means) to attract women is just PUA BS.

You're tall, muscular, masculine, you have married women hitting on you, and you say you're incel?

b8f4ff0363b2e8a0fc719cf2f852beb5.gif

Only one married woman hit on me and she was probably on acid. Plus this could also be natures way of testing my morals. When she told me she was married I immediately backed off because I don't get down like that, it was also a huge tease to me because I knew I couldn't have her because I will not sacrifice my morals.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

giphy.gif

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.