Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering if I could please get your guys advice. Should I keep stubble on my head like in this picture? It's about 4-5 days growth from a zero guard which i was doing everyday.. just curious as to what looks better. My avitar is 0 guard.

http://i.imgur.com/cXl0XBY.jpg

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering if I could please get your guys advice. Should I keep stubble on my head like in this picture? It's about 4-5 days growth from a zero guard which i was doing everyday.. just curious as to what looks better. My avitar is 0 guard.

Doesn't matter wear a nice hat and go slay you seem to be able to approach women when they show you signs.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
you might have BDD ( not for the hair loss) and social anxiety disorder which is triggered by the baldness ; i experiment the same .

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I vote sure, to be honest it's not a huge difference but I think you have enough of a hairline that it looks fine. Plus it's probably easier.

But your facial skin looks damn tight and not a wrinkle or roughness to be seen, what age are you? I've got good facial aesthetics but at the same time, especially from profile view, my face is a puffy piece of sh*t in comparison. Do you have very low body fat and lived a relatively clean and healthy life?

I started gymming mainly because of what I feel is a "fat" face, but am now being drifted into territories of bulking up, which was not my original goal. In a month or so I will be cutting down a lot, to trim that facial fat.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
baldhurts ; did you have a high hairline when you were Norwood 1?
from my point of view , the buzz cut looks great on you . maybe this is your best look .

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyway, this is one of my favourite pics of myself that I have.. me walking out to the cage.

http://i.imgur.com/okkfo7j.jpg

1050.gif

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I vote sure, to be honest it's not a huge difference but I think you have enough of a hairline that it looks fine. Plus it's probably easier.

But your facial skin looks damn tight and not a wrinkle or roughness to be seen, what age are you? I've got good facial aesthetics but at the same time, especially from profile view, my face is a puffy piece of sh*t in comparison. Do you have very low body fat and lived a relatively clean and healthy life?

I started gymming mainly because of what I feel is a "fat" face, but am now being drifted into territories of bulking up, which was not my original goal. In a month or so I will be cutting down a lot, to trim that facial fat.

I turn 28 in march. I'm about 11% BF right now but I think the biggest contributor is diet. I don't have any sugar whatsoever, my diet mainly consists of lots of leafy greens and vegetables.. I also eat a lot of fish too. I love tilipia.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I turn 28 in march. I'm about 11% BF right now but I think the biggest contributor is diet. I don't have any sugar whatsoever, my diet mainly consists of lots of leafy greens and vegetables.. I also eat a lot of fish too. I love tilipia.

I've become disciplined in eating no sugar at all, but I do eat a lot of fat and no carbs. Seeing a face like that and comparing it to one recent side view picture of myself with a double chin, inspires me to really go for it when it comes to cutting down body fat (mine is currently 22%, but down 10% in 3 months).

Thanks.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've become disciplined in eating no sugar at all, but I do eat a lot of fat and no carbs. Seeing a face like that and comparing it to one recent side view picture of myself with a double chin, inspires me to really go for it when it comes to cutting down body fat (mine is currently 22%, but down 10% in 3 months).

Thanks.

You can definetely do it. Willpower is everything.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

If I can give you a suggestion, substitute Alaskan salmon for tilapia.

The fats in oily fish are good for your brain.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I can give you a suggestion, substitute Alaskan salmon for tilapia.

The fats in oily fish are good for your brain.

Wow I only recently got into trying salmon (never was one for fish).

Fish seems to be really important.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
your sister must have been a virgin-nerd. LOL

my locker was Body By Bowflex guy..no face that i can remember.
HB, are you sure it was not called the Soloflex guy. Growing up that is the body every guy envied including me. Now that type of body would be considered slightly above a twink.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has probably been suggested before baldhurts but what's your stance on SMP? Personally I can't imagine doing it but then again an inch more recession and I'm open to anything, but you could be one of the few people out there who it may look really good for.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You can definetely do it. Willpower is everything.
Practice what you preach and direct that willpower into dating women and overcoming your anxiety. I really think alot of your problem is you are worried about rejection and what women will think if they find out you are not very "experienced" at your age. The more you divulge about yourself, the more interesting you get. You can do this same thing with women. I really envy how self disciplined you are. I don't know why you don't have more friends. A lot people really admire you on here and would probably hang out with you if they lived near you. Do you live far from Shook?

Status
Not open for further replies.