We killed Bin Laden! f*** your Jihad! Hoorah Seals!!!!!!!!!!

powersam

Reaction score
Re: We killed Bin Laden! f*ck your Jihad! Hoorah Seals!!!!!!!!!!

finfighter said:
powersam said:
Your second paragraph is simple hyperbole. We have the stated reasons for their attack, that is what we have to go on. It is from the horses mouth. That is why they committed the heinous attack of 9/11. Those are the facts, as stated, as posted, in the public record and as agreed upon by advisors from your own government.

Really ''hyperbole'' huh??? Lets see....What did I say in my second paragraph????

You're right, hyperbole was the wrong word to use as as AQ and radical Islam do indeed profess a hatred of the west. My apologies.

However it is still the case that despite being shown exactly why AQ says they did what they did, you are still trying to make their motivation religion when the evidence says otherwise. Quoting single lines from religious texts does not count as proof of the motivation behind AQ attacks. Personally I think in discussions such as this we need to deal in facts rather than conjecture.

The biggest reason why I say this is that if one goes by your quote from quran, then their choice of countries to attack would be immense, few of which could come close to matching the USA in security, covert intelligence and the capacity to respond. It would have been far easier to attack another country.

I'm not trying to start a fight with you finfighter, I simply believe that open discussion is the best path to understanding. Obviously though, I am going to ignore anyone who accuses me of supporting Hitler or AQ, as that kind of thing is just not warranted and is in direct opposition with open discussion.

nb. It is important to note, that there are many different interpretations and translations of every part of the quran, as is true for the bible. As I showed earlier, any Christian with a mind to it could easily translate and interpret many parts of the Bible as justification for killing heathens.

powersam

Reaction score

I'm talking about 9/11, and back a few pages you'll see a link to exactly what Bin Laden states as the reason for the AQ attack.

I do agree that religion is the single most important factor for the suicide bombers, I don't think it is for those in charge. In my opinion it is being very skillfully used as a tool to manipulate impressionable men into unconscionable acts.

If religion was the prime motivator, they've softer targets closer to home.

The reason I argue this point finfighter, is because the logical progression from here, that the quran can only be interpreted as death to heathens, and all muslims must obey the quran, leads to genocide.

wi11iam

Reaction score

finfighter said:
Look, you need to really study the Quran, and study Muhammad and tell me that the Quran does not promote these things, tell me that it is not based on these ideals!!

Gona have to agree with finasteride on this one, its not that all Muslims are blood thirsty terrorists, its that they believe in the quran which has some pretty awful sh*t written in it with regards to non-believers and homosexuals, world domination, etc. Since its written in the quran, the terrorists who act in accordance with it cannot be condemned by the moderate majority...so islamic terrorist attacks become more frequent and intense.

Cassin

Reaction score

Some of you make it seem like America invaded a peaceful little haven of tolerance where hatred and violence were words used in other lands.

These are a people destined to be at war with someone..be it other countries or daughters that were raped.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Cassin said:
Some of you make it seem like America invaded a peaceful little haven of tolerance where hatred and violence were words used in other lands.

These are a people destined to be at war with someone..be it other countries or daughters that were raped.

Totally agree. These people are only picking America because you are a super power, they are also at war with everyone. Even children playing football in some third world country.

I look forward to when they take on China. Wow, those Chinese will wipe them away.

powersam

Reaction score

Cassin said:

Not from my posts.

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

Cassin said:

Not from my posts.

Cassin I realize that many see the USA as a bunch of red necks with a war mongering president. Just look at the post below, and you can see what a illogical fantasy idealism we are up against as a nation, and this attitude is common place in the USA and the world.

powersam said:

What you've got to understand is I am 100% against any and every action that causes innocent death.

That includes terrorist bombing done by AQ AND cluster/carpet bombing done by the west.

It includes Hamas rocket attacks AND Israeli military strikes.

It includes Hussein's murderous rule AND the US trade embargos which starved so many people.

For me there is no such thing as acceptable collateral damage. You dig?

So how does one fight a war? Can't wait to hear the Hollywood Star Track fantasy answer. (I love star treck, always watch it but I live in reality).

wi11iam

Reaction score

optimus prime said:
I look forward to when they take on China. Wow, those Chinese will wipe them away.

I bet my left nut (smaller one) that will not happen in the next 40 years at least...global trade is far too integrated nowadays. The only possibility is another "cold" war, perhaps proxy wars being fought with the world segregating into two camps.

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

I see no other way as a nation deal with jihadists. The reason is that the Koran inexplicably instructs them to kill the non-believers... That means there is no way we can deal with them through a peaceful political process. The Koran does not tell the jihadists to negotiate with the infidels it says they must kill them.

Cassin

Reaction score

hairrific said:
I see no other way as a nation deal with jihadists. The reason is that the Koran inexplicably instructs them to kill the non-believers... That means there is no way we can deal with them through a peaceful political process. The Koran does not tell the jihadists to negotiate with the infidels it says they must kill them.

There is a few people on this thread that don't get this ^^^

Jacob

Reaction score

I actually thought maybe someone would try to refute it :dunno:

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

We have been granted only 2 choices according to the "holy" writings: Convert or be killed.

GeminiX

Reaction score

Just to add a little something, I get more death threats from American Christians than Muslims :)

Funny old world...

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

GeminiX said:
Just to add a little something, I get more death threats from American Christians than Muslims :)

Funny old world...

Sorry GeminiX they are not true Christians. The bible warns of false believers. Christians are followers of Jesus, and no where does Jesus instruct his followers to kill anyone.

He did say to render unto Caesar (the government) meaning to obey your government laws.

At the moment of Jesus death on the cross "...the Vail of the temple was tore in two..." meaning that now the old testament ways were gone and to follow Jesus and his new testament.

Another words all those ridiculous old outdated laws of the old testament that said do not eat unclean animals, or homosexuals must be stoned, or kill all inhabitants of a wicked city (for example to name 3) are now history.

Jesus said to turn away from all that and follow him. Jesus teachings are not violent and his true followers are not violent. And even better, they do not do Jihad, LOL.

Did someone tell you that Jesus says homosexuality is a sin? Where did Jesus say that (in the New Testament )?

GeminiX

Reaction score

finfighter said:
GeminiX said:

Funny old world...

Do you mean online?

finfighter said:
Last time I checked Christians don't execute homosexuals, but in many countries which are governed by Islamic law they do........

Why does everyone think I'm homosexual? Gender identity and sexuality aren't related.

Curiously, the people who want to kill me often claim it's because I'm homosexual too. If only it was simple as that, life would be so much easier :)

It's always from some anonymous loser though, I suspect that anyone who interprets any silly old religious book and believe it gives them the right to attack someone else already has a personality flaw.

Also, my site is accessed by Westerners far more than it is in Asia and Africa, so that probably accounts for the higher numbers of loons who take offence by my existence.

GeminiX

Reaction score

hairrific said:
GeminiX said:

Funny old world...

Sorry GeminiX they are not true Christians. The bible warns of false believers. Christians are followers of Jesus, and no where does Jesus instruct his followers to kill anyone.

He did say to render unto Caesar (the government) meaning to obey your government laws.

At the moment of Jesus death on the cross "...the Vail of the temple was tore in two..." meaning that now the old testament ways were gone and to follow Jesus and his new testament.

Another words all those ridiculous old outdated laws of the old testament that said do not eat unclean animals, or homosexuals must be stoned, or kill all inhabitants of a wicked city (for example to name 3) are now history.

Jesus said to turn away from all that and follow him. Jesus teachings are not violent and his true followers are not violent. And even better, they do not do Jihad, LOL.

Did someone tell you that Jesus says homosexuality is a sin? Where did Jesus say that (in the New Testament )?

Is there really any such thing as a "true" follower of a religion?

So many religions and cults have dozens or more different sects who read into the various books what ever meaning suits their agenda, and they all believe *they* are the true followers.

In my opinion the main issue with religious lunatics is that the more peaceful members of their belief are happy to stand by and allow the nutters to get away with hate in the name of their religion/cult.

Passive support (because that is what it is) is nearly as bad as the lunatics who strap explosives to their dicks and ride motorbikes into crowds of people and detonate. Pretty much every religion is guilty of that.

GeminiX

Reaction score

finfighter said:
You would be considered a homosexual based on your original physical characteristics by Islam, so in the Islamic countries where homosexuality is a capital offense your life would be in danger. That was my point.....

I'm not sure it does actually, quite a lot of Islamic countries correctly recognise the difference between gender dysphoria and homosexuality. Oddly, America seems to be quite backward when it comes to homosexual rights and transgender and transsexual issues; some of the things I've read from US politicians lately is frankly vile.

Kinda getting way off topic though :)

GeminiX

Reaction score

finfighter said:
GeminiX said:
Passive support (because that is what it is) is nearly as bad as the lunatics who strap explosives to their dicks and ride motorbikes into crowds of people and detonate. Pretty much every religion is guilty of that.

Wouldn't you say that's a bit of an exaggeration. You're not saying that ''pretty much every religion'' is guilty of suicide bombers are you?

What I mean is, followers of almost every religion are will turn a blind eye to the lunatics in their midst.

edit: If there was a line in the old testament about getting a harem of virgins if you became a martyr I'm fairly sure we would see more "Christians" running around with bombs strapped to them too. The IRA claimed to be Christian in some form or another.

GeminiX

Reaction score

finfighter said:
I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around in some of those Islamic coutries if I was a transexual, in fact I wuld fear for my life....

Oh absolutely, but my point is that there are parts of the US (and Europe) where I would be equally on guard.

I won't flood the thread and take it further off topic, but just do a quick Google for the violence against transsexuals in America; you might be surprised and disgusted at what is happening on your doorstep.

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

GeminiX said:
finfighter said:
You would be considered a homosexual based on your original physical characteristics by Islam, so in the Islamic countries where homosexuality is a capital offense your life would be in danger. That was my point.....

I'm not sure it does actually, quite a lot of Islamic countries correctly recognise the difference between gender dysphoria and homosexuality. Oddly, America seems to be quite backward when it comes to homosexual rights and transgender and transsexual issues; some of the things I've read from US politicians lately is frankly vile.

Kinda getting way off topic though :)

Next time threats like this happens to you, tell these Christians Jesus said not to judge one another and they are back sliding and you will pray that they repent :punk: