Worse Going From A 8 To 5 Or 5 To 2?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, with that dislike I disliked what you were implying about me being fat.

I mean shifted

That was you who said you got some weight

It means you became fatter, then shifted toward fattier side (to the blackg's)

this forum has some problem with Common Logic

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
past 8 to 10 years??

You mean from 29 to 39 you see a difference in how women respond?

are you kind of a guido? or stereotyped as a guido?

this may have something to do with it...a lot of women are snobbish about this who are from NY.

I'm Italian, but I'm the furthest thing from a Guido lol.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is blaming anything. We speak of reality.

Thanks for you "commentary" and "advice" regarding not having a steady job.

My commentary for you is shave your head, since we are freely giving advice here.

The number one rule on here: DO NOT give anyone any advice unless they ask for it. Not that im angry, you
can draw whatever conclusions you desire, but i didnt ask you your opinion.

I said I was a 5. Basically this means im average looking, perfectly fine, with good features.

But in modern speak, a 5, as we know, doesnt exist on american womens radar.

A 5 is a 2 is a 7.

American women want:
Fullhead, tall, rich. Good looking. ======8 Anything else is generally unwanted.
5/10 man is invisible in 2017.

Thanks to Tinder and social media 5/10 women can easily get fucked by Chad. As a result these 5/10 women have an elevated sense of self worth and genuinely believe they deserve a 8+/10, like Chad who pumped and dumped her at 2 am last friday. Now that women have unrestricted access top tier men, top tier men are f*****g all the women in ranges from 5/10 to 8+/10. If 8+/10 men are f*****g the all of the 5+/10 girls, those girls will only pursue top tier men, leaving men who are actually their looks match invisible. If you're less than 8/10 you're invisible. It's actually very simple.

Thanks to social media and dating apps.
zuckerbeg-main.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
5/10 man is invisible in 2017.

Thanks to Tinder and social media 5/10 women can easily get fucked by Chad. As a result these 5/10 women have an elevated sense of self worth and genuinely believe they deserve a 8+/10, like Chad who pumped and dumped her at 2 am last friday. Now that women have unrestricted access top tier men, top tier men are f*****g all the women in ranges from 5/10 to 8+/10. If 8+/10 men are f*****g the all of the 5+/10 girls, those girls will only pursue top tier men, leaving men who are actually their looks match invisible. If you're less than 8/10 you're invisible. It's actually very simple.

Thanks to social media and dating apps.
View attachment 59641

I disagree its the apps

Unattractive or plain women always could use sex to get laid by hotter men

in HS and College for example (we are talking 80s and 90s here)
Men were always f*****g 'sl*ts'' who were usually 'ugly or plain' on side EVEN if they had HOT gfs.

I had a friend I think she was not ugly but not very attractive--she would definitely not get high marks on this site..i was MUCH prettier then her as were many of our female friends...BUT she was extremly forward with men and she was very promiscuous...Men could like sense it on her in clubs....she would get HOT men who would of course just f*** her a time or two and be done (she did not care because she moved on as well)
and I used to feel kind of like a wall flower sometimes because I was so naive at the time not understanding she was LOOKING at them and signaling to them she was easy..i was not like this..i was actually really shy..i was terrible at holding eye contact with men (still not great with this I get super blushful when I like someone but I am more assertive then in my late teens early 20s)

anyway the Tinder app makes it more convenient you do not have to leave your home to find potential dates...BUT women who were not that good looking who wanted hotter men always found a way to signal they were DTF.

Men in 20s who have options (especially in clubs) 9 out of 10 time will go for a 5 they know will bang them over an 7 they are not sure about and think they have to put some work into it just to get her number.
Tinder has not changed this.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree its the apps

Men were always f*****g 'sl*ts'' who were usually 'ugly or plain' on side EVEN if they had HOT gfs.

I had a friend I think she was not ugly but not very attractive--she would definitely not get high marks on this site..i was MUCH prettier then her as were many of our female friends...BUT she was extremly forward with men and she was very promiscuous...Men could like sense it on her in clubs....she would get HOT men who would of course just f*** her a time or two and be done (she did not care because she moved on as well)
and I used to feel kind of like a wall flower sometimes because I was so naive at the time not understanding she was LOOKING at them and signaling to them she was easy..i was not like this..i was actually really shy..i was terrible at holding eye contact with men (still not great with this I get super blushful when I like someone but I am more assertive then in my late teens early 20s)

anyway the Tinder app makes it more convenient you do not have to leave your home to find potential dates...BUT women who were not that good looking who wanted hotter men always found a way to signal they were DTF.

Men in 20s who have options (especially in clubs) 9 out of 10 time will go for a 5 they know will bang them over an 7 they are not sure about and think they have to put some work into it just to get her number.

you're always pretty dead on.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're always pretty dead on.

I think the thing that 'appears' to be screwing younger men is there is less social pressure for women to be married.

this appears to be screwing men but in reality its not because none of them want to settle to be a beats-provider anyway...but the pressure women feel form society to be married young, makes them be less choosey who they settle down with and marry.

i have a beautiful friend she married an okay looking guy in early 20s...and they are still married...But i have to wonder if they were young today would she have accepted his proposal at 22 years old? probably not...probably would not have stayed together and she probably would have married someone else a few years later if at all.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree its the apps

I don't think so, pal. You don't really know what it's like to be young in 2017. Here's the sexual history of the average girl my age.

Starts going to parties and drinking at around 14.
Loses virginity at around 15 to an older good looking guy, who later dumps her. Seriously, I don't even know how many of the girls I know this happened to.
Has the same boyfriend as her friends on and off untill she's 18. Top 20% theory in action.
Before her twenties are over she has slept 50 guys atleast. Probably also had a baby or an abortion.

In your 20's girls didn't have access to all the guys in her city. All the men in her city are ready and available on social media and dating apps. It's extremely easy to sort through the uggos and get to the top tier men. And since men and women are different, top tier men will easily settle for a average woman for an easy lay. And of course this inflates the self worth of a 5/10 slightly chubby female. Since she was able to sleep with Chads, she's surely able to lock one down for a relationship, right?
"f*** you Jimmy the accountant, I'm talking to Chad. He's 6ft3, has a six pack and 3 kids from 3 different moms. But, it's what's on the inside that counts!"

The truth is that all of the media tells women they're beautiful no matter what, when they also get Chad to sleep with them, and their friends tell them they're 10/10, and on her facebook picture some indian told her she's beautiful. They're ego gets infalted to the sky. This didn't happen in 19 bow and arrow.

Combine that with the hedonistic fast lifestyle of todays youth and you got a problem on your hands. When she has slept with 50 guys, how is she supposed to find a guy with a bigger dong, better stamina and better sex in general and also be good looking enough for her to settle down with and a good job and her friends approve. It just doesn't happen.

This is why the birthrates in the west are continuing to decline, ladies and gentlemen. It's over for the west. Bow down to our muslim overlords. gg social media.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so, pal. You don't really know what it's like to be young in 2017. Here's the sexual history of the average girl my age.

Loses virginity at around 15 to an older good looking guy, who later dumps her. Seriously, I don't even know how many of the girls I know this happened to.
Has the same boyfriend as her friends on and off untill she's 18. Top 20% theory in action.
Before her twenties are over she has slept 50 guys atleast. Probably also had a baby or an abortion.

In your 20's girls didn't have access to all the guys in her city. All the men in her city are ready and available on social media and dating apps. It's extremely easy to sort through the uggos and get to the top tier men. And since men and women are different, top tier men will easily settle for a average woman for an easy lay. And of course this inflates the self worth of a 5/10 slightly chubby female. Since she was able to sleep with Chads, she's surely able to lock one down for a relationship, right?
"f*** you Jimmy the accountant, I'm talking to Chad. He's 6ft3, has a six pack and 3 kids from 3 different moms. But, it's what's on the inside that counts!"

The truth is that all of the media tells women they're beautiful no matter what, when they also get Chad to sleep with them, and their friends tell them they're 10/10, and on her facebook picture some indian told her she's beautiful. They're ego gets infalted to the sky. This didn't happen in 19 bow and arrow.

Combine that with the hedonistic fast lifestyle of todays youth and you got a problem on your hands. When she has slept with 50 guys, how is she supposed to find a guy with a bigger dong, better stamina and better sex in general and also be good looking enough for her to settle down with and a good job and her friends approve. It just doesn't happen.

This is why the birthrates in the west are continuing to decline, ladies and gentlemen. It's over for the west. Bow down to our muslim overlords. gg social media.

You talk to me like I was raised in Oklahoma in the 1950s.

It's comical.

I still stand by what I said, the priority has changed...the app did not change the priority of weather or not it's socially acceptable for them to be single at 30 or any age. I don't even know if the media did that or if it is just evolving on a natural trajectory.

If a young woman is f*****g 50 men by the time she is 18 or 20 it sounds like she is emotionally detached from sex, and its just mutual masterbation basically--similar as men are at times with women they do not care for (not all men but a lot especially when young are detached from sex)....

so shes a sl*t and he is a stud? LOL
How does that work?

No women are f*****g that many men and by that young of an age and deluding themselves 'this will be the one'...they are just f*****g.

and they are just f*****g because they don't value relationships as much as women in past--because they do not have the pressure to get married or settle down...they call it 'settling down' for a reason..people would settle.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score

From reading this post I can tell you've had very little life experience. Get out in the real world more, son.
And I'm not talking about Oklahoma.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol if this is true

what a character this dude is

working temp jobs in mid 50s

walking out cos bored and bald shaming and taking hikes in the wild instead

this is why i love this place

The feminists made him do it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1
a 55 year old man having a mid life crisis at his temp job, blaming feminists and his bald head.
I mean what ever happened to just buying a sports car when you hit mid life?

blackg

Reaction score
@sunchyme1
a 55 year old man having a mid life crisis at his temp job, blaming feminists and his bald head.
I mean what ever happened to just buying a sports car when you hit mid life?
It doesn't matter what stage of life we are at, old or young, we are all entitled to have a crisis from time to time.
Give it some thought.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
because most women in USA are capable of being financially independent.

the ones that are not will usually settle for men not that attractive.

asian and latin women (in 3rd world countries) LOL MOST of the time you are taking care of these women even if they are still 'working' you are giving them a roof over head.

I know a lot of people from Latin American and the hotter ones tend to be from middle class and higher income families and they are just as picky if not PICKIER than North American women and their families are very protective of them. The young women when clubbing tend to have male cousins, brothers etc with them. This may have changed but that is how it was just 25 years ago even in Miami when from S American good, wealthy or comfortable families.

My Dad lives in Central America he can get a hot 18 year old if he wanted--my Aunt visited him and she was amazed how the young women try to flirt with my 80 year old Dad because he owns a big house and lives very comfortably.
Keep in mind this is a country where people in poverty send their 4 year olds to pick garbage all day to make 1 or 2 dollars so they can eat. So I am not even judging them that hard but its stupid to think these women are not motivated by survival not emotion.

The ones living in poverty if they are not 'good girls' IE protected by family, highly religious people--yeah you can get them and they will settle for old and ugly for $$$.

BUT you can get the same thing in USA, its just an illusion US men tell themselves when they go to 3rd world poverty countries. Its still about being a 'beta provider' in trading for looks vs $$ and or status.
The media, Hollywood have a big effect on people in America. And Asian women don't have to be from a third world country, you have Japan, Korea and China. Where i live most women work, when they choose a husband, they choose one of an equal educational statue or social statue and that's fair enough because you can control these things. And i'm talking about girls who live in American, i'm not talking about traveling to find a partner and if an American women can be independent, they can too, if they live in the same country. And the difference between the beta provider here and there, it's that American women will usually settle with a man when they approach their thirties after they had all the fun, but here you marry the woman just after she finishes the college (about 23). In America cheating is very common and divorce because they found someone better, but here that rarely happens because women care about their children more than themselves.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

4c6.jpg

I'm ready to conquer your countries.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The media, Hollywood have a big effect on people in America. And Asian women don't have to be from a third world country, you have Japan, Korea and China. Where i live most women work, when they choose a husband, they choose one of an equal educational statue or social statue and that's fair enough because you can control these things. And i'm talking about girls who live in American, i'm not talking about traveling to find a partner and if an American women can be independent, they can too, if they live in the same country. And the difference between the beta provider here and there, it's that American women will usually settle with a man when they approach their thirties after they had all the fun, but here you marry the woman just after she finishes the college (about 23). In America cheating is very common and divorce because they found someone better, but here that rarely happens because women care about their children more than themselves.

IF Asian Americans women are traditional they are going to most likely be geared by family to pick another Asian man...IF an Asian American woman is NOT traditional she is not going to pick an unattractive man she is going to pick men based on same criteria as other American women.

I doubt they are staying in their countries with men out of love of their children more than American women..its probably because the laws do not favor them as they do in America if they were to leave their husbands.
You are in Egypt right? I doubt you have laws that favor a woman who is unfaithful let alone leaves her husband with her kids for another man...In USA this is normal for both men and women to leave marriage yet still have at least partial custody or joint custody of the kids.

In the 50s and 60s for example a woman could NOT leave her husband if she had kids with him and take his children, if she left her husband it was automatic that the custody was with husband ( i may have this not exactly right I would have to google it but women did not have as much freedom to leave a marriage as they do now).