Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do I get into intermittent fasting? What is your method and what are the benefits?

Check the intermittent fasting thread which has a lot of links including to ~100 publications.

You can start by skipping a meal every day for two weeks, say not eating after 1200. Or you can just do a 36 hour fast.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, i used to be alha af when i was a teenagar, but the i transitioned to a beta bluepill mangina...

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you transition?
I got a gf when i was 15, i used to have sex all day with her, and i thought: Wow, i've been nice with a girl and i managed to have sex, then i only have to be nice with grills to f*** them. WRONG. It took me 3 years to recover from the beta limbo.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fucked three hot 17 year olds
Made over 250k by 23 and have 150k currently in liquid assets
Made over 500k in my dads investment portfolio which is over 200% returns in four years
I drive a nice Lexus IS350
Have a really great relationship with a small group of friends
Got on finasteride and a transplant which saved myself from the certainty of a shitty and ruined life

I'm playing the long game though so would be pretty disappointed if it ended here. Leading up to something good but I need a million net worth before my late 20s and to c*m in ten teen pussies. Also never had a steady relationship with a girl I actually like and want to be with which would be nice.

At what age did you f*** "3 hot 17 year olds"? Im 28 and still suicidal about the fact that I missed on teen pussy. Im going to kill myself in 2 years most likely.

Anyone that managed to f*** a hot underage girl should kill thyself in any case, you already peaked at life, it will only get worse from there as you become too old for them or laws ensure you can only f*** used-and-abused-by-Chad women.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
c*m in ten teen pussies

I understand we have this obsession for youth; youth means no hairloss actually

BUT teen girls are not necessarily better than 20-25-30-infinite? year old girls who f*** with a passion.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a great opportunity to have sex when I was 14 year old boy (9 grade). The girl I sat with at the same desk invited me to her home. She was an average-looking, but taller and 1+ year older than me. We were sitting in her room, she turned on music on PC and we started to talk about our classmates. Her clothes were kinda revealing and her behaviour was unusual. We had a lot of fun, but 3 hours later she walked me to the door, saying her parents will come soon. Since then I had enough another opportunities, but they all were nothing in comparison with the first one. I truly regret now...

blackg

Reaction score
At what age did you f*** "3 hot 17 year olds"? Im 28 and still suicidal about the fact that I missed on teen pussy. Im going to kill myself in 2 years most likely.

Anyone that managed to f*** a hot underage girl should kill thyself in any case, you already peaked at life, it will only get worse from there as you become too old for them or laws ensure you can only f*** used-and-abused-by-Chad women.
Damn, son! Teenage girls are not the be all and end all in life.
The best sex I ever had was with a 21-22 year old woman.
Way better then amateur sex with some bleeding, whining teen girl.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you guys get the teens from? Im 19 y/o and most grills have no f*****g idea of what they are doing in bed...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

if they look like teens then its all the same to me lol

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you guys get the teens from? Im 19 y/o and most grills have no f*****g idea of what they are doing in bed...
I met her when I hired her to be my language tutor.

We swapped facebook details and met a few times. I injured my shoulder and she came round to help me out. Ended up sleeping together when we were in my room.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I met her when I hired her to be my language tutor.

We swapped facebook details and met a few times. I injured my shoulder and she came round to help me out. Ended up sleeping together when we were in my room.
this was in vietnam right? a native?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand we have this obsession for youth; youth means no hairloss actually

BUT teen girls are not necessarily better than 20-25-30-infinite? year old girls who f*** with a passion.

Likely true but I need to find an one who I'm truly interested in and connect with (who also feels the same way about me), which hasn't happened. In pure terms of attractiveness teens and those in their early 20s are at the highest end.

In my experience the teens I have been were more fiery and excited about naughtiness in a way that is lost on older girls who have already been through it a million times.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, son! Teenage girls are not the be all and end all in life.
The best sex I ever had was with a 21-22 year old woman.
Way better then amateur sex with some bleeding, whining teen girl.

21 is still young. Still a good age even if they have physically degraded somewhat.