Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes many snakes here that are f*****g disgusting too. The worst are the sea creatures and poisonous octopuses in Aus. I virtually refuse to go in the ocean here.

It's actually horrible though in summer like I can't walk around without socks on in the dark because I'm scared of stepping on a spider or some gross bug and they're everywhere. Daddy long legs spiders aren't bad ones but there are so many of them that get inside.
That's some uncomfortable sh*t.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to go out in christmas and pick some Japanese food, but too many people are celebrating and i hate large crowds.

blackg

Reaction score
Yes many snakes here that are f*****g disgusting too. The worst are the sea creatures and poisonous octopuses in Aus. I virtually refuse to go in the ocean here.

It's actually horrible though in summer like I can't walk around without socks on in the dark because I'm scared of stepping on a spider or some gross bug and they're everywhere. Daddy long legs spiders aren't bad ones but there are so many of them that get inside.
Stop scaring our next potential migrant, you bullshit artists!
Wear thongs (flip-flops) next time, Nancy.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
KFC is shitty. Local Japanese foos is dozens times better.
I know but they think its American tradition to eat chicken on Christmas

blackg

Reaction score
In Japan, they go out to pick up some KFC on christmas
And so they bloody well should!
Nothing is more wholesome then some good ol' American chicken originating from the great "bluegrass state" of Kentucky, USA.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
And so they bloody well should!
Nothing is more wholesome then some good ol' American chicken originating from the great "bluegrass state" of Kentucky, USA.
I think the KFCs in Malaysia are the best

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It costs like 3 dollars here to get a big Japanese meal. But the sad thing in a third world country is that 3 dollars means much for most people.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That's when life in cold climate has its advantages. In summer time, when the temperature is above 25 Celsius, I can fall asleep under the starry skies without any worries. Mosquitos are the only real threat where I live, but they are healthy, no malarial... I hope.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's when life in cold climate has its advantages. In summer time, when the temperature is above 25 Celsius, I can fall asleep under the starry skies without any worries. Mosquitos are the only real threat where I live, but they are healthy, no malarial... I hope.
Still Russian babes are one of the best.