Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bbb88051fb994916d57a1acb3a9f9fd0.jpg

monehair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Turn on English subtitles. This video is about the evolutionary decline of masculinity and testosterone.

Transcript:

Regarding testosterone, yes, this is indeed a trait that affects sperm mobility and fertility, which are linked to testosterone levels. This is an important trait that seems to be spreading, suggesting that selection against it is weak. However, this raises the question of whether decreased testosterone is inherently bad or if it is a recent phenomenon tied to our civilization or if it has been happening for a long time, possibly even before Homo sapiens.

I used to believe in the mainstream view that higher testosterone in men was better, that masculine, alpha-male behavior was adaptive and preferred by women. The idea was that women would choose such men and that weak, feminine men were less desirable. This perspective suggests that in a group setting, women would be drawn to the stereotypical alpha male. However, research and real-life experiences contradict this.

For example, in my group of friends, there was a guy who wore glasses and was into photography, the kind you'd call a typical introverted libertarian. Despite being passive and having what’s known as a "dad bod" (chubby and not muscular), he ended up sleeping with most of the women in our social circle. The women approached him, not the other way around.

This prompted me to look into evolutionary biology, and it turns out that women often prefer such men. These men might even be more sexually attractive than heavily muscled, high-testosterone men. Consider that women generally aren’t interested in bodybuilders or competitions like Mr. Olympia. This preference has deep evolutionary roots.

Our ancestors evolved from gorilla-like beings with pronounced sexual dimorphism, where males had large canines and muscular builds due to aggressive hierarchies. Over time, as dimorphism decreased, so did these extreme masculine traits. Testosterone and aggressive masculinity started to become less advantageous. This trend may have led to our evolution towards monogamy and the civilization we have today.

Furthermore, this shift could be beneficial. It may explain why chimpanzees, with their strong sexual dimorphism and hierarchical aggression, didn’t evolve the way humans did. Reducing testosterone might preserve cognitive plasticity, allowing for extended learning periods and more adaptable behavior.

For women, choosing less aggressive, more cooperative men has advantages. Human offspring require significant parental investment, and a reliable partner is more valuable than one with merely strong genes. Unlike some animals where alpha males dominate, human society values cooperative parenting, influenced significantly by female choice.

Ultimately, whether one aims to be attractive to men or women, it’s worth considering these evolutionary and social dynamics and what price one is willing to pay for certain traits.

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not noticed that it improves the condition of my hair, but it does improve the condition of my skin: reduces oiliness and pores.
Hello Almas,
I would like to ask you something specific about bicalutamide.
Based on your experience, Could please describe in details the difference between hrt+bica and hrt without bica ?
Also, do you think it is worth to add bica? If it is, what dosage would you recommend ?

I value you intel.

Let me know everything
Thanks a lot

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you're balding it means you are a woman. you were born with a female brain and female levels of androgen sensitivity. real men don't go bald, we are all women here. we should've never been damaged by testosterone. the sooner you accept this the faster you'll recover your hair. order estrogen now and watch it grow back.

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you're balding it means you are a woman. you were born with a female brain and female levels of androgen sensitivity. real men don't go bald, we are all women here. we should've never been damaged by testosterone. the sooner you accept this the faster you'll recover your hair. order estrogen now and watch it grow back.
Freak, ugly old man you are, f*** off with your gross fetish

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Real men don't care about going bald. They don't care about looking like sh*t and having wrinkles, they literally never think about it. When the average guy starts balding he doesn't notice it until it gets to nw6 and even then he thinks its natural and doesn't matter. Women like us on the other hand see 5 hairs in the shower and go search for a new hair loss cure on all forums. We have nothing in common with men. I can guarantee there's not a single real man on this forum. We're all transgender women and we need to accept this, balding is just our bodies trying to tell us to transition. Every single hair that falls out only does so as a sign to transition. That's the truth whether you like it or not.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Real men don't care about going bald. They don't care about looking like sh*t and having wrinkles, they literally never think about it. When the average guy starts balding he doesn't notice it until it gets to nw6 and even then he thinks its natural and doesn't matter. Women like us on the other hand see 5 hairs in the shower and go search for a new hair loss cure on all forums. We have nothing in common with men. I can guarantee there's not a single real man on this forum. We're all transgender women and we need to accept this, balding is just our bodies trying to tell us to transition. Every single hair that falls out only does so as a sign to transition. That's the truth whether you like it or not.
I want to ask you.. do you think drinking 1ml of liquid lminoxidil could be harmful?

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Almas,
I would like to ask you something specific about bicalutamide.
Based on your experience, Could please describe in details the difference between hrt+bica and hrt without bica ?
Also, do you think it is worth to add bica? If it is, what dosage would you recommend ?

I value you intel.

Let me know everything
Thanks a lot
I haven't noticed that adding bicalutamide to HRT has any effect on my hair, but I haven't done long-term research because without bicalutamide my skin becomes porous and produces a lot of sebum, making it impossible for me to live comfortably without it.
Bicalutamide significantly improves skin quality by reducing sebum production and, as a result, reducing skin pores. With the combination of estradiol and bicalutamide, the skin becomes very smooth, girls admire the way my skin looks and ask how I achieved this.
I buy 150 mg tablets, divide them into 4 parts of 37.5 mg and take them 3 times a week. I cannot give recommendations regarding dosages, but I can say that my regimen is sufficient. I think you can take a smaller amount. Since we have little testosterone, we don't need much.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's crazy how we actually stopped baldness with these drugs and yet thousands upon thousands of men are still waiting around for a cure that allows them to shoot ropes while having hair as extremely androgen sensitive people. Beyond unrealistic.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Essentially, they claim that the skin on HRT is too good for a man to have. Nonsense.
HRT will make you look more androgynous, but I don't see any problem with that. If you like to look masculine, shave your head, grow a beard, pump up your muscles and whine about girls choosing feminine guys.

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Essentially, they claim that the skin on HRT is too good for a man to have. Nonsense.
HRT will make you look more androgynous, but I don't see any problem with that. If you like to look masculine, shave your head, grow a beard, pump up your muscles and whine about girls choosing feminine guys.
How do avoid gyno? Gyno on a twink is not cute :/

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got several sisters and all of them are with macho guys. The idea that women like femboys is total bs. Women like protection and security. Not a weak skinny femboy. Only young women would maybe accept feminine guys but definately not a mature woman.
Yeah but most ppl here are gay no?