Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have acne or much chest hair so that's not an issue for me, would you say since starting your regimen that your attractiveness has increased since starting? I don't mean just your hair results but overall?

Sorry just looked at the first page and checked your pics, i definitely think your appearance has improved overall. Your skin and hair look great.
Bridge got hot. E worked wonders for him.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have acne or much chest hair so that's not an issue for me, would you say since starting your regimen that your attractiveness has increased since starting? I don't mean just your hair results but overall?
I look and feel healthier, have clear skin, no longer offend with body odor, no longer have an pissy embittered expression consistently on my face

I would say I'm more attractive in terms of outside persona, or at least more approachable.
However, I don't know if the same would apply If I am seen with my shirt off, or even in tight clothes.. maybe I would only appeal to bisexuals, but I still doubt it

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry you're right I should have mentioned that, I kind of just assume most people here are older. :D

The hips thing could be true, but from what I've seen its never really guaranteed. So I suppose ymmv.
I think there might even be a couple members here younger than 20, so they definitely should be aware that they may experience a lot of feminizing effects.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-a-superior-antiandrogen-for-hairloss.124401/

you guys gotta check out my new thread!!! did a bunch of research and really pulled up some interesting studies with lots of info!!!! ;):D
Some good info for sure. In particular this excerpt you mentioned: "Whereas flutamide caused a dramatic (80%) decrease in total acne, seborrhea, and hair loss score after only 3 months of therapy, spironolactone caused only a 50% reduction in acne and seborrhea, with no significant effect on the hair loss score."

Flutamide has long been known to have a much higher success ratio with hair growth than other AA's. It's just toxic as hell for your liver. But bica really does seem promising. I'm probably gonna switch to it soon. Already cut my dose of spironolactone down significantly in the interim. Just hope I can convince my endo to prescribe bica instead.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some good info for sure. In particular this excerpt you mentioned: "Whereas flutamide caused a dramatic (80%) decrease in total acne, seborrhea, and hair loss score after only 3 months of therapy, spironolactone caused only a 50% reduction in acne and seborrhea, with no significant effect on the hair loss score."

Flutamide has long been known to have a much higher success ratio with hair growth than other AA's. It's just toxic as hell for your liver. But bica really does seem promising. I'm probably gonna switch to it soon. Already cut my dose of spironolactone down significantly in the interim. Just hope I can convince my endo to prescribe bica instead.
thats why we use bica instead, bica and flutamide have the same exact mechanism of action but bica has a different molecular structure which prevents liver toxicity.

bica 50mg = flutamide 750mg btw

wish u the best! ;) hair for everyone

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can take it sublingually and I believe it would be better than taking it orally. Taking it orally works for some but in others it reportedly screws up E1/E2 ratio and it also will reduce the amount IGF-1 secreted by the liver as its processed (which could, in theory, hinder breast growth)
However, the stregnth of Valerate taken sublingually is a bit less than the same amount of Hemihydrate taken sublingually.

View attachment 126254
I take it subligual and its ok. An idea that comes to mind is get a pill cutter to break it open. That should absorb better is my thinking.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I look and feel healthier, have clear skin, no longer offend with body odor, no longer have an pissy embittered expression consistently on my face

I would say I'm more attractive in terms of outside persona, or at least more approachable.
However, I don't know if the same would apply If I am seen with my shirt off, or even in tight clothes.. maybe I would only appeal to bisexuals, but I still doubt it
You just need a gyno surgery right?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But initially 2.5 mg duta worked wonderfully for me.

Even the combo 2.5mg dutasteride +300mg spironolactone is not working anymore ? ... that's not good at all.

Try BHB (beta hydroxybutyrate) ... maybe it can help you "repair" what its broken. Its experimental, so it might not work. Tried and it was not helping.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is my hair condition.

Attachments

• 9B6711B5-5F21-417F-AF8F-5A3A64EE44B4.jpeg
    9B6711B5-5F21-417F-AF8F-5A3A64EE44B4.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 398