Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Bridge. Do you have hirsutism or excessive facial hair due to oral minoxidil?
I have slightly less facial hair, on the sides, because of HRT compared to before it. but my arms are hairy as f***, more so than before, because of minoxidil

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is my hair condition.

Lol ok ... I really don't understand you at this point.
Maybe you really losing your hair but you shouldn't let us think it's catastrophic because it's not. You still have a lot of hair. More than I even had.
You're really messing up with your body/hormones, I cant get why.

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
GD day to all.I was wondering if I can use prognova 2 mg instead of of estrofem? I'm ordering from allday chemist.Thankyou.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have slightly less facial hair, on the sides, because of HRT compared to before it. but my arms are hairy as f***, more so than before, because of minoxidil
This is some strong stuff. The first time I took it for 8-9 days and it definitely increased hair on my arms, made them dark. It kinda created follicles on arms where they weren't to begin with.

I dunno what it does to scalp hair. They seem thick dark when I take oral minoxidil, but I'm always afraid of being hairy. This phobia of mine almost equals the fear of being bald.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
GD day to all.I was wondering if I can use prognova 2 mg instead of of estrofem? I'm ordering from allday chemist.Thankyou.
see my reply to jenny-death on page 394

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol ok ... I really don't understand you at this point.
Maybe you really losing your hair but you shouldn't let us think it's catastrophic because it's not. You still have a lot of hair. More than I even had.
You're really messing up with your body/hormones, I cant get why.
Exactly man. But we as a society has come to the point where every second person is depressed, suicide rates are rising; and that's why I'm afraid to even say the truth. But BDD or whatever he has, he should look into improving other aspects of his life. Hair shouldn't form one of his problems.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is some strong stuff. The first time I took it for 8-9 days and it definitely increased hair on my arms, made them dark. It kinda created follicles on arms where they weren't to begin with.

I dunno what it does to scalp hair. They seem thick dark when I take oral minoxidil, but I'm always afraid of being hairy. This phobia of mine almost equals the fear of being bald.
strange how HRT reduced a ton of my chest and stomach hair but not my arms..

I'm a weird mix of features

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol tomorrow is the day me n bridgey hang out.
IMG_20190815_100759_315.jpg

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

jenny-death

My Regimen
Reaction score
Off topic
http://www.protocol-online.org/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2010/msg-19273-027408800 1282061244.ipb
The 5ARI Withdrawal Syndrome
If you don't believe in Post Finasteride Syndrome, you should read this.
- EDIT - I'm not implying its going to happen to all of you, of course not. Take your pills and enjoy your hair.

I've always found it interesting just how many men report sexual dysfunction on finasteride. While here I am on cypro, estrogen and dutasteride and can still nut my heart out (obviously not as much needed as before). Even on over 8 months of finasteride and dutasteride, I never felt a single thing different with my libido.

Not that I'm implying sexual dysfunction isn't a side effect of anti-androgens like finasteride, because it obviously is a risk. Just something I think about.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always found it interesting just how many men report sexual dysfunction on finasteride. While here I am on cypro, estrogen and dutasteride and can still nut my heart out (obviously not as much needed as before). Even on over 8 months of finasteride and dutasteride, I never felt a single thing different with my libido.

Not that I'm implying sexual dysfunction isn't a side effect of anti-androgens like finasteride, because it obviously is a risk. Just something I think about.

They give cypro to pedophiles to lower their sexdrive.
Maybe you keep your libido thanks to estradiol or your cpa dose is low...(?)
Side effects on Fina are rare. Long term side effects after stopping Fina are even more rare.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Here is my hair condition.

This is why pictures need to be posted. His literally said the drugs aren’t working for him anymore. Casting fear into all our heads that it could happen to us. And it turns out he has no hairloss what so ever. How many other posts and threads have users posted over the years like this scenario.

He probably thinks that his side parting is hairloss. His been on 300mg of spironolactone for months too. What a waste of money lol

Last edited:

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah there is some diffusing there, its male pattern baldness but still MILES less than me and others here like @Ikarus and @itchymadscalp
If it's not that bad, then I should wait for the mother nature to run its course leaving me silk bald Norwood 6? What do you think? How many grafts I would need to restore my temples.

Last edited: