I've Had Enough...not Dealing With This Anymore

blackg

Reaction score
Ummm.. and I'm not being a smart ***, but I guess that's an older photo on his twitter.

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok so i realize this is not cool but given Bobster hasn't responded i'm going to post this. I am fairly certain this person is bobster231 (doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out):
https://twitter.com/bobster231

looks like he's into video games and in his late 20's (27 or 28).

Bobster, if you'd like me to remove this post just let me know and I will take it down.

I just visited the link you posted and it looks like the Twitter page has been pulled down (at least that's what I'm experiencing).

If Bobster231 did it, maybe that's a sign he's still okay?

shookwun

Reaction score
Lol what a beta chump

Nothing to see here folks

Just a privledged full head wih a Norwood -1 and thick hair

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only way to deal with it when you can't fight it is to become a total recluse. There's still a life as a hidden loner. I'd kill myself if I was paralyzed, not if I became untreatable.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, that's what I have been doing in the last few years. Just job, hobbies and travels alone.
If you are healthy (apart from male pattern baldness), then life is still worth living and can be better than most people's. An ugly man can still have great experiences. But better avoid any public life and don't attempt to flirt with the opposite sex. You still can have fantastic hobbies, travel, have a few good friends, educate yourself and find fullfilling challenges.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, assuming the guy who popped up on google image search for Bobster231, which links to that now defunct Twitter account is accurate, I'd definitely say this guy has a couple options.

1. Wig. I would strongly consider it; f*** what the haters say.

2. Live bald for a few years and hang in there for the future treatments. Yeah, it sucks balls and you never know what might happen, but you can at least take solace in that you won't look as shitty as most guys will bald. If it gets to you too much, default to option 1.

Lol what a beta chump

This is why I can't take a great many of your posts seriously: you always have to break out the frat lingo and thinly veil your sense of superiority over other men, whom you openly admit you seek to be "better than". It's just that your definition of "better" is rooted in machismo. I swear that you have said you used to be badly balding and really skinny; however, you've insisted that your hyper-masculine aspirations (which includes steroids and weight training) are not a cope. Please, Shook, you're afraid of being a "beta chump" like you used to be.

Your comment is just projection that does nothing to assist a person who, for all we know, could have some standing mental-health problems or other issues and could very well be seriously suicidal. Your first comment in this thread was about how you've been there, but here you are, passing judgement on what is likely an old photo — you just can't let an opportunity to let other men know how much more macho you are pass.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the plan. And it's working quite well. I'm not happy, I'll never be, I can't, but I am surely less sad.
Take up a crazy and addictive hobby like ultra endurance it's very fulfilling and will not get you unwanted attention. Those crazy trails are something amazing to complete.

You can also become a movie or literature or history geek.

It beats being a try-hard mister popular like most normies.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a normie. I'm aesthetically way below average and shy but very intelligent and cultured. Simply put, I'm a very ugly nerd. I can't possibly have a social life or being taken seriously or respected outside my job. If today you are not beautiful and sociable (you simply can't be sociable if you are very ugly and bald), unless you have status and a lot of money, you are simply fucked. I really don't have a choice here.

You can be sociable if you are ugly and bald. It's being ugly bald and shy that restricts your sociability.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why I can't take a great many of your posts seriously: you always have to break out the frat lingo and thinly veil your sense of superiority over other men, whom you openly admit you seek to be "better than". It's just that your definition of "better" is rooted in machismo. I swear that you have said you used to be badly balding and really skinny; however, you've insisted that your hyper-masculine aspirations (which includes steroids and weight training) are not a cope. Please, Shook, you're afraid of being a "beta chump" like you used to be.

Your comment is just projection that does nothing to assist a person who, for all we know, could have some standing mental-health problems or other issues and could very well be seriously suicidal. Your first comment in this thread was about how you've been there, but here you are, passing judgement on what is likely an old photo — you just can't let an opportunity to let other men know how much more macho you are pass.

Well put. I made a similar point earlier about the hypocrisy of telling someone in a current suicidal mindset to "suck it up" and how ironic it is that his first sentence in that post was about how he's had suicidal thoughts himself. Clearly he didn't just "suck it up" after the first time.

The blotchy covering up of insecurities with macho bullshit is really transparent.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was shy before hair loss, but I still had a social life, went out, talked to girls. After hair loss, my shyness turned into social phobia and anxiety.

Being shy is ok if you are not ugly/bald. If you are ugly/bald being shy will almost guarantee that you will be socially excluded.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

It is possible to change from being shy though, although like most thing this is easier if you're attractive.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The maturity of some of the people on this post, is kind of sick.

If the guy was saying he was going to kill himself, it's not something to joke about.
time not to be true.

You're right,that GIF was... unappropriate, at best. I apologize, I deleted it.

T

tellersquill

The twitter account was taken down after an hour of being shared on here. I imagine he's logged in as a guest and doesn't want to be contacted.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right,that GIF was... unappropriate, at best. I apologize, I deleted it.

It wasn't inappropriate. It was your frog meme hanging himself in response to something someone said to YOU. I liked it. It should be your avatar.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His third post was a little insensitive, that's true. But his first two weren't.

The other two, have to agree with you on that one.

People who say it, usually are going to do it.

I'm still a tad confused but we aren't in agreement if "Get a wig and deal with it" isn't seen as insensitive, I mean this is exactly the type of attitude that everyone from hellouser to buckthorn (who actually liked that post) gets completely pissed off about when "society" tells them this, but when shooks phrases it for some reason it's just real talk?

But also I wasn't saying that most people who say it go through with it, that was talking to swingline about his "absolutes", that if he definitely wanted to he would have already done it by now. It's evidently pretty hard for someone to kill themselves, often you hear stories of people going 5 times over the OD limit on pills and being found just at the right time, and often those people regret their genuine attempt to kill themselves and go on to live their lives, this is by no means a rare occurrence among suicidal people.

Yet swingline claims there's no point in trying to give words of comfort, either he'll do it or he won't? Some people are just sick.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what a beta chump

that's just terrible man. Jumping to conclusions without knowing his actual situation. He did PM me a pic (don't know if I should say that) and he does have diffused thinning all over the top. Chill with this Beta, privlidged sh*t. It's not a f*cking competition.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's just terrible man. Jumping to conclusions without knowing his actual situation. He did PM me a pic (don't know if I should say that) and he does have diffused thinning all over the top. Chill with this Beta, privlidged sh*t. It's not a f*cking competition.

God that 'beta alpha zeta omega' crap is annoying. Braindead assholes the lot of them, whoever uses that sh*t.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh I agree, that kind of language is f*****g juvenile and obnoxious - I'd also add incel and looksmatch to that list of ridiculous made up terms

what's your problem, you beta cuckler? maybe if you weren't such an incel, white knight cuck face you'd be more looksmatched with the alpha's brah!!!