Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WhitePolarBear

There's something I've been meaning to ask you for some time now, which I know you've had experience with.

Been looking into correction of my sight, and there are, as you know, many different methods in exsistence. All carry risks with them, so I ought to be informed as much as possible before making a decision. For now, SMILE-technique is most appealing. So, do you know of some forum(s) I could maybe look for this information with cases and stuff like that? Would you recommend some clinics, countries etc...?

What can you tell about your experience?

Would be nice to see your input on this one.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Precisely, that's all there's to say. I won't deny your struggles and your results, I applaud you for them, but I surely won't deny you had potential to begin with either. You were good-looking, and rightly took advantage of it.
Lmao your avatar has NCT

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao your avatar has NCT

I had to search on the internet to see what the f*** "NCT" means, I found nothing, then I thought: "Where could xanders possiby learn something?" I searched "NCT lookism" and found its meaning immediately. :D:D:D

By the way, yeah, I have that condition irl too.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had to search on the internet to see what the f*** "NCT" means, I found nothing, then I though; "Where could xanders possiby learn something?" I searched "NCT lookism" and found its meaning immediately. :D:D:D

By the way, yeah, I have that condition irl too.
I thought you had good eye area. NCT sucks man I wonder why nature even has it what is its purpose compared to PCT

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never lied when I said I'm genetic trash.
mens-executioner-costume.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not read all 12 pages, so I'll apologize now if my post is redundant. I find this thread to be a massive cope, an indulgence into fantasies necessary to escape from grim reality.

The fact is that men don't need "everything", there are plenty of men who do very well without having everything, they just have enough, and they're compatible with the right women. There's also likely some systematic error to looksmaxing in that we can't assume to have properly identified exactly what makes a person good looking, both in general and to specific women. Our subconscious knows, but out conscious interpretation does not, and neither has our science identified it.

Xander is a good looking guy, in the top 10% of men for looks. However, he doesn't want to put himself out there, and apparently he doesn't speak the local language where he lives. He's also not willing to seek help, for example from a therapist, so it's difficult to feel sorry for him when he is his own worst enemy. The advice to Xander on this forum has been uniform: seek help, take a break from dating, focus on building a life, learn the local language, get better pictures, etc. He has ignored it.

Now onto the subject of women, it is not as relevant as some of you think that women can get sex anytime they want. Yes, it's easy for a typical 25 year-old woman to find "a man", however usually they want "a good man." Good men are hard to come by, which is part of why huge numbers of women end up in awful relationships, with men who are abusive, who are financial black holes, who are embarrassing in public, who are buzzkills, who are plain unattractive, who are absentee fathers, etc, it's just reality. Male addiction problems with gambling, alcohol, drugs, or message boards :p;) are issues as well. It's not necessarily easy for women to find good men, and if they do find them, it's not easy for them to identify which are good and which are bad.

Note that on the last point there is an issue that many on this forum overrate men and underrate women. I've regularly seen men's photos rated as 5,6,7, etc and women's photos rated as 3,4,5 even though the men and women are comparable. In general many of you are much stricter on women than on men which clouds your judgment.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not read all 12 pages, so I'll apologize now if my post is redundant. I find this thread to be a massive cope, an indulgence into fantasies necessary to escape from grim reality.

The fact is that men don't need "everything", there are plenty of men who do very well without having everything, they just have enough, and they're compatible with the right women. There's also likely some systematic error to looksmaxing in that we can't assume to have properly identified exactly what makes a person good looking, both in general and to specific women. Our subconscious knows, but out conscious interpretation does not, and neither has our science identified it.

Xander is a good looking guy, in the top 10% of men for looks. However, he doesn't want to put himself out there, and apparently he doesn't speak the local language where he lives. He's also not willing to seek help, for example from a therapist, so it's difficult to feel sorry for him when he is his own worst enemy. The advice to Xander on this forum has been uniform: seek help, take a break from dating, focus on building a life, learn the local language, get better pictures, etc. He has ignored it.

Now onto the subject of women, it is not as relevant as some of you think that women can get sex anytime they want. Yes, it's easy for a typical 25 year-old woman to find "a man", however usually they want "a good man." Good men are hard to come by, which is part of why huge numbers of women end up in awful relationships, with men who are abusive, who are financial black holes, who are embarrassing in public, who are buzzkills, who are plain unattractive, who are absentee fathers, etc, it's just reality. Male addiction problems with gambling, alcohol, drugs, or message boards :p;) are issues as well. It's not necessarily easy for women to find good men, and if they do find them, it's not easy for them to identify which are good and which are bad.

Note that on the last point there is an issue that many on this forum overrate men and underrate women. I've regularly seen men's photos rated as 5,6,7, etc and women's photos rated as 3,4,5 even though the men and women are comparable. In general many of you are much stricter on women than on men which clouds your judgment.
Your average very kind man with a good interesting personality why are you still a V at 33 ?

There is literally no female equivalent to your/our case.

There is a huge amount of men incels undocumented.

Anyway I don't care that much now.

It seems women are not for me you can have them boyos

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your average very kind man with a good interesting personality why are you still a V at 33 ?
That's not a full description of who I am. It is however a convenient description from the perspective of making life seem as miserable as possible for men. In general you can't describe most people with a single sentence.

I'm also from a poor family and somewhat of a social climber; I was overweight for most of my 20s; I have bad vision bad teeth and a big nose; I miss a lot of social cues and used to miss far more; I had moderate ADHD, depression, and autism; and the big one, I have erectile dysfunction.

I actually have gotten a woman naked, and I liked her, and she obviously liked me since she took off her clothes, but I couldn't do the deed. Additional, separate, opportunities were lost later on.

There is no way for you to know that.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah some great incentive for you to become a better person right there.

My girlfriend would slap me in the face if I just sat around doing nothing productive after being laid off.

And she would be wise to do so. Yeah call me a beta blue-pilled slave all you want.

Hell let's forget about women and the BS red pill mantras that some write about on this forum.

What about my friends? "Hey you know what, I have no job, all I've done for that past 6 months is play League of Legends and masturbate!"

If they don't slap me hard in the face like my girlfriend would, then they're not my friends.

If they're not concerned about me rotting my life away, it means they don't give a f*** about me and are OK with me wasting my life away.

If a girl doesn't leave you after you end up on the street or in jail, she certainly doesn't care about you. Which is why the above just doesn't happen unless the girl is extremely neurotic and mentally unstable.

That sort of claim tells us everything we need to know about the red pill / MGTOW / manosphere crowd.

"It's the best feeling to know that you can be a piece of sh*t and get away with it!"

That's your problem lol, not mine.

I'm low class, probably the lowest class person on this forum. I grew up with hoodlums and thieves. Yet I've had relationships with rich girls, how do you explain that? They never left me when I was in trouble. Have you ever stopped to think it might be exciting for them?

You have a very "theoretical" view of the world polarbear you should give humanity a bit more credit.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's your problem lol, not mine.

I'm low class, probably the lowest class person on this forum. I grew up with hoodlums and thieves. Yet I've had relationships with rich girls, how do you explain that? They never left me when I was in trouble. Have you ever stopped to think it might be exciting for them?

You have a very "theoretical" view of the world polarbear you should give humanity a bit more credit.
Because women dig badboy criminals. Too bad I look like one but my personality is not of a criminal

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

There is a huge amount of men incels undocumented.

Anyway I don't care that much now.

It seems women are not for me you can have them boyos
David's not a virgin - he's had girlfriends.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent Xander my Tinder profile and he hasn't replied back, I'm getting nervous lol

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent Xander my Tinder profile and he hasn't replied back, I'm getting nervous lol
I saw it your GL. Although not much better looking than me in my opinion.

However real life rated us all Im INCEL and you're SLAYER

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw it your GL. Although not much better looking than me in my opinion.

However real life rated us all Im INCEL and you're SLAYER

Thank you for the kind words. You have good facial aesthetics, you just need better pictures of yourself man.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. You have good facial aesthetics, you just need better pictures of yourself man.
In my opinion im a 6 you're a 7-7,5 you obviously make the cut you're also high trust face when Im low tier Greek Mafia