Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
That peak = wrong

Womans peak is 16-22 more like, at least aesthetically
It's true and why the modeling industry goes for exactly that age. They profit off that youthfulness.
Past mid 20's you are considered a senior citizen in the industry, with a few exceptions still working into
late 20's

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have extensive data that clearly indicates that women almost always date up when it comes to long-term relationships. It's not theoretical at all, almost plain common sense.

And these women actually claim that "all they care about is love. looks and money doesn't matter". A bit of shoddy logical deduction on their part as the people they fall in love with will have fulfilled this criteria in the first place. Lack of self awareness in women is astounding, especially in many of these self proclaimed "independent" women. Watch how Mark Rudov points out the hypocrisy of this feminist. Funny to watch.

Full version of the interview:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Exodus2011 don't waste your time with these normies.

Fred obviously can't relate to us. He literally easily got laid from online dating he opened up with generic lines and got replies

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you with one of them now or does one of them even considers you as a long-term prospect, as the future father of her children?

I don't think so, and that won't happen. I've also dated many girls who were way above me socially, but these were just flings and one night stands.

We have extensive data that clearly indicates that women almost always date up when it comes to long-term relationships. It's not theoretical at all, almost plain common sense.

Only delusional manosphere / MGTOW types would think otherwise.

Sure they can have some fun the hot Mexican family gardener or some poor hipster photographer that leads an exciting life, but they'll never consider them as long-term prospects.

I'm very picky so I tend to avoid the shallow w****s. I was in fact homeless at 19 and lived in an abandoned church. The girl stayed with me despite being from an upper class family.

I've been lucky in this regard, never had a girl "slap me into shape". They've always found my ways a little cute and forgivable. Although I had one blast from the past the other weekend say to me - Aren't you a little too old for clubbing now? It was certainly a dig but I just ignored it.

As far as I'm concerned, if a woman cares what I do with my time or how much money I make - She can take a long walk off a short cliff.

And please stop throwing this redpill/mgtow stuff at me I am not affiliated with them. I only barely know what they are.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred's post basicly = "Im a baldcel that gets laid through tinder so can you m8"

Ignoring the fact that in a YEAR I got ZERO matches

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And these women actually claim that "all they care about is love. looks and money doesn't matter". A bit of shoddy logical deduction on their part as the people they fall in love with will have fulfilled this criteria in the first place. Lack of self awareness in women is astounding, especially in many of these self proclaimed "independent" women. Watch how Mark Rudov points out the hypocrisy of this feminist. Funny to watch.

Full version of the interview:

I thought reporters was supposed to be unbiased. Why even have him on if they don't want let him speak his mind. She even opens with "Go nuts, because I know you want to go nuts." What a joke. These feminists needs to have a team of other feminist droids to yell over anyone who contradicts their stupid babble.

This b**ch is disagreeing with a STUDY, because it was conducted by men. There's nothing left to say.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have dated many, many women in the last few years and I would never say the above.

I feel like @Dench57 about this, these women seem to exist only on the internet.

The majority of the women I dated were great overall: feminine, educated, ambitious, caring, etc.

None of them even anything that was even remotely SJWish.

It's true that I had my ways to weed out the entitled and disagreeable women.

I always opened with "hey, how are you? :)"

And many times, I would get a "uh, that's very original... Haven't you read my profile? I don't respond to this, a little creativity please!"

I would have gotten way more dates if I didn't use those fail-safes, but as they say, "be careful what you wish for".

That's why I always laugh at those PUA strategies and other elaborate pick-up lines. Maybe they force their way into getting a date in one of those women, and then you'll get their reports "Jesus, had another date with some entitled feminist b**ch who treated me like sh*t!"

In short, men should have some behavioral standards when it comes to the women they choose to date.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, Freddie hit it on the button again. When I think back 10 years to some of the friends I had that seemed to know
their stuff with the woman but got rejected - then that would be the common response and I agreed back then.
But thinking back to it, it really wasn't her it was him.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought reporters was supposed to be unbiased. Why even have him on if they don't want let him speak his mind. She even opens with "Go nuts, because I know you want to go nuts." What a joke. These feminists needs to have a team of other feminist droids to yell over anyone who contradicts their stupid babble.

This b**ch is disagreeing with a STUDY, because it was conducted by men. There's nothing left to say.

Many reporters leave their objectivity when the recipient of their criticism is a straight, white male. For them, it's OK to be biased and abandon all the norms of civil dialogue as long as you are, fairly or unfairly, siding with a minority. Watch this video, see how the transgender threatens the guy he was debating against. Even more shocking is the reaction of that black SJW sitting next to the transgender justifying the threat by saying "It's fair because you are being rude". No one criticized the black man for saying such a preposterous thing. He is disgusting and so are the people who side with likes of him.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
BUT, why do you post pictures of your friends in here? Am I the only one shocked by that?
He's not a mate and his profile is public.

He promotes himself as a public figure and has all these images on facebook, twitter, tumblr and insta. He also has a ton of youtube videos. This guy doesn't care about his image being shared.

If someone ever says don't share something then I give them my word not to share (ask the 20 odd guys who pm'd me their personal picture)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Judgement day will come for todays women as it will come for normies

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It's true and why the modeling industry goes for exactly that age. They profit off that youthfulness.
Past mid 20's you are considered a senior citizen in the industry, with a few exceptions still working into
late 20's
Great, approaching senior citizen status in less than 5 months... :D Good thing I'm not in the modeling industry.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you live? I've never seen a woman with short blue hair in my life. lol

I live in NY and I rarely see blue haired ladies anymore...I saw many more in 90s maybe its a college thing.

I see a lot of really hot young women in ny but a lot of them are pretty liberal. But look hot so I think men don't really care to be honest their thoughts if they think them hot. They care when the women are ugly lol.

Last edited: