Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I married a Thai woman, no matter how hot and how high she is on the social ladder, I would be set for life without much effort. Infinite amount of mistakes aloud and she would still worship me.

I've been to Thailand as a 6'3, above average (both in looks and status) white guy, so I know how the dynamics work there.

I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously when you think that getting a cute (I presume) upper-class Thai woman to fancy you is such an achievement.

It's not. Simply being white can put you in the top 1% in Thailand, because they worship whiteness so much and tend to hate the men of their own race.

And you can be overweight, dimwitted, poor (according to Western standards), they won't care.

So imagine if you have other qualities than being white, which you do (good job, money, relatively intelligent), you're going to slay there without much effort.

You're 45 years old, right? Let's consider a hypothetical scenario, you leave your girlfriend, come back to the West and try to get a new girlfriend who is similar in looks and status. Do you think that would be so easy? Or even realistically achievable?

You chose the easy way out. And why not? But don't think for one second that being in your position is that enviable and that we should admire you for it. Hence my reaction: humblebrag? there's nothing to brag about here.
It's so true.

My friend Joey lost his virginity here and he's posted pics of him and GF all over facebook

upload_2017-7-4_14-30-1.png

upload_2017-7-4_14-31-35.png

Getting laid in asia is like going to mcdonalds and boasting that you successfully bought a big mac

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is joey retarded or deformed? Unbelievable pictures. Why did they go for him? Money? Whiteness?

Friggin cute girls too wow.
He's a teacher in Vietnam - he's awkward socially but he's not slow and I think he's a decent guy.

That girl is really hot by Asian standards as well - she's like a 7.5.

I don't quite know how dating works in Saigon (I haven't tried dating yet here) but his case really shocked me because I knew it was easy to meet a woman here but I didn't think a guy who looks like joey could do that well.

In England i'd almost think that girl is out of my league

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish that. I don't want to pay some sl*ts, I could do it in Italy and I'm not desperate for sex, also because of finasteride.
She's not paid.

They are a couple. She works as a waitress.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm surprised by the relationship snobbery on here. It's the best feeling knowing you could end up on the streets or in jail and your girl would still love you. And if I liked a woman who turned out to be a hot gypsie living in a caravan, so what? Let's get down.

They used to say money can't buy you love. Sadly today, people now know the price of everything.... but the value of nothing.

Ironically, I actually think a lot of posters on here are actually deeply "redpilled" - they just have an aversion to that phrase and its connotations. Nevertheless, they display a very "red pill" attitude of "looks are everything", "money is a big factor". Actually, it can be a surprising world we live in. Maybe people need to look further afield and find those surprises.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no f*****g way either of those girls are f*****g him

inb4 Dante says he's uglier

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol im being serious dench. He legit looks deformed or retarded to me. I see though thats mind blowing
I see similar couples all the time in Thailand. It's like one big holiday from the western dating Matrix where it's so f*****g predictable.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
21,000 followers on facebook seems legit

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't pay them. The guy in the picture probably isn't paying the girl, she likes him for being white and high-status (according to South-East Asian standards).

Ah yeah, I forget that you deliberately killed your libido. That's very unhealthy.

My Father is 80 years old ex pat who resides on the beach in Nicaragua in a 5 bedroom house he had built/desigened to order himself.

My Aunt recently told me how young beautiful local women TRY to get my Dad when she was there that she could not believe it.

he is very charming and handsome and thank GOD my Dad always had some of the most stunning, beautiful women in his day because I can see these women seducing older lonely men who never had female attention.

They are not as overt I think as American or Euro women who are looking for status or security..the bar is lower relatively speaking...but these guys can't be hypocrites either then about a womans character..the principle is still the same.
Women over looking lack of looks for status and money it's just lower bar so it's not as annoying or obvious to men.

Again this is NOT everyone across broad--but generally speaking if I were a man I would not trust it.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're a couple and have been together a year - talking about marriage.

He lost his virginity to her.

:eek:

Yeah some great incentive for you to become a better person right there.

My girlfriend would slap me in the face if I just sat around doing nothing productive after being laid off.

And she would be wise to do so. Yeah call me a beta blue-pilled slave all you want.

Hell let's forget about women and the BS red pill mantras that some write about on this forum.

What about my friends? "Hey you know what, I have no job, all I've done for that past 6 months is play League of Legends and masturbate!"

If they don't slap me hard in the face like my girlfriend would, then they're not my friends.

If they're not concerned about me rotting my life away, it means they don't give a f*** about me and are OK with me wasting my life away.

If a girl doesn't leave you after you end up on the street or in jail, she certainly doesn't care about you. Which is why the above just doesn't happen unless the girl is extremely neurotic and mentally unstable.

That sort of claim tells us everything we need to know about the red pill / MGTOW / manosphere crowd.

There's a huge difference between getting a slap in the face and being broke up with because you lost your job.

Would real friends leave you because you're in a rut and staying at home all day?

On the other hand, long term, after a few slaps in the face, if you still make no attempt to get of the couch, then neither friend nor partner can be blamed for leaving your lazy ***.