Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great, approaching senior citizen status in less than 5 months... :D Good thing I'm not in the modeling industry.
You can be 50 years old and still live a better life than me in my prime. As a feminist overlord having free vacation paid by currycels and asiancels and whitecels

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Some chicks dye their hair blue. I remember a couple from college. But they did it only temporarily.
Of course, I know nobody's born with blue hair :p:p It's just that I've never seen anyone with that hair color here. Maybe Norwegians are not so ''bold'' in their look.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
The song is playing again... and again... and again
The reason you don't get women is because you obviosuly hate them.
Yes Im sure that is the reason that's why I was talking to this girl on kcupid and it was going really well, then suddenly she texts me a thank you and says shes deleting her account.

I used tinder okcupid bumble for a year with 0 matches 0 convos.

Even payed for tinder plus used boosts, started going out only to have to socialize with normie-like women who I cannot connect with.

Real life rated us all and it rated me incel.

You cannot understand my bottomless anger or where I have been the past few months, I have no memories from the last few months I was completely lost in darkness I honestly dont know how I survived.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was playing the self-absorbed girl to protest against your very accurate post :) but how could that be a compliment, I dont get it?

U7Ghu2s.gif

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoever doesnt want to see my posts stop complaining and put me on ignore

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, I know nobody's born with blue hair :p:p It's just that I've never seen anyone with that hair color here. Maybe Norwegians are not so ''bold'' in their look.

it is mostly a college thing. They make themselves 'hard' looking blue hair, black hair, black rimmed glasses, ugly clothes, tattoos...Pretty women don't do this some but then it looks goth-cute.

maybe you have more this color in Norway as its prettier on blondes than blue I think
its rose-gold.

9c125c363e2e73d4164b645a3b234926--rose-gold-short-hair-rose-gold-hair-color.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You cannot understand my bottomless anger or where I have been the past few months, I have no memories from the last few months I was completely lost in darkness I honestly dont know how I survive
d.

And this is why you need to see a psychologist.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Useless cope that Im not wasting my money on.

My faith in orthodoxy kept me together

Yeah because in 2017 religion is not a cope....and you are religious already--does not seem to be helping you.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes Im sure that is the reason that's why I was talking to this girl on kcupid and it was going really well, then suddenly she texts me a thank you and says shes deleting her account.

I used tinder okcupid bumble for a year with 0 matches 0 convos.

Even payed for tinder plus used boosts, started going out only to have to socialize with normie-like women who I cannot connect with.

Real life rated us all and it rated me incel.

You cannot understand my bottomless anger or where I have been the past few months, I have no memories from the last few months I was completely lost in darkness I honestly dont know how I survived.

Do you have a job? That could help

Or are you are nojobcel ? :D lol I'm learning

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have no idea about orthodoxy.

No and don't care but you do--yet you are depressed therefore it is not working for your mood and you need a professional psychologist.