Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You-are-Hovering-Electron-Repulsion.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Orthodoxy is not about fixing your mood or feeling euphoric that is for the catholics and protestants

Okay so again I say you need a f*****g psychiatrist.
YOU brought up religion when I said you need a shrink.

Something is wrong Xander..you are stuck dude..its like a loop.

Women-lookism--religion--women--lookism--religion--women--lookism--religion.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys are aware that @Xander94 = @SadVegeta right? i mean, I just want to throw that out there in case anyone wasn't aware, but it's pretty obvious.

what is sad vegeta? ( I thought this said 'sad vagina')

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
stop with this lookism bullshit

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe someone took a photo when he clearly must be on Busy status right there

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
#Xander94isSadVegeta

I doubt it.

Sad Vegeta was belligerent toward all of the women posters and managed to get himself banned and Evil Locks along with him.

He was considering height extension surgery which is extreme, and I'm not sure but I think he wanted a penis transplant too.

He was anti-semitic.

As far as I know he's the only poster which the forum admin has deleted from existence. All of his posts and the quotes of his posts have been deleted. That's a high level of banning quite unlike what they usually do for standard issue lunacy and trollism.

ETA: I meant penis enlargement surgery, not penis transplant.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can improve in some parts of life, like getting an education, landing a good job, grooming yourself, dress nicely and other things like that.

But you cannot max your looks. And let's be honest, many studies (i can link them if you want) show that attraction, which takes only few seconds to be established, is fundamentaly built on looks. Looks are determined genetically, you either get facial hair or don't / you either have a sharp jawline or don't/ you either are tall or you are not / you either have a sad looking canthal tilt or you don't / etc. There is nothing to max because nature doesn't allow you to choose which genes you want to be expressed.

For truly unfortunate ugly folks, you either accept the fact that you won't get pass a certain threshold in society or you cope and blame society.
Either way, it doesn't make your life less sad.

Yes you can it's called plastic surgery.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can improve in some parts of life, like getting an education, landing a good job, grooming yourself, dress nicely and other things like that.

But you cannot max your looks. And let's be honest, many studies (i can link them if you want) show that attraction, which takes only few seconds to be established, is fundamentaly built on looks. Looks are determined genetically, you either get facial hair or don't / you either have a sharp jawline or don't/ you either are tall or you are not / you either have a sad looking canthal tilt or you don't / etc. There is nothing to max because nature doesn't allow you to choose which genes you want to be expressed.

For truly unfortunate ugly folks, you either accept the fact that you won't get pass a certain threshold in society or you cope and blame society.
Either way, it doesn't make your life less sad.
Brutal truth.
Real life rated us all

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much money for a mere improve. Usually, people who do plastic surgery are already good looking. they already have a good base on which they can improve their already good looks.

Also, there is a risk that if you do many operations, the probabilty of everything going to sh*t increases too. From ugly to elephant man.

It's kinda brutal, but no matter how hard you polish sh*t, well it stays sh*t.

thats not true in all cases or even most cases.

The fact is there is an option for it available to looks max.. if its too expensive or how much you think it will improve aesthetic is just personal opinion.

It's available. I have seen plastic surgery make HUGE improvements in peoples aesthetics...better looking is still better looking...
you can at least go from ugly to average. That makes a huge difference that pays off at both work and social.

It may not work for everyone but it would work to improve for many.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. Those here to give shitty advice to legit ugly people such as myself don't even know what it means to be ugly: there is no long-term solution nor escape. Gym, plastic surgery... these things only work if you had potential to begin with, good facial features and physique. Ugly people are simply fucked, and those who deny it are not ugly, surprise surprise.

not true most people can go from ugly to average.
A few cannot improve but not many.

do a little research..you DONT want a surgery that is fine but dont pretend options are not there.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. Those here to give shitty advice to legit ugly people such as myself don't even know what it means to be ugly: there is no long-term solution nor escape. Gym, plastic surgery... these things only work if you had potential to begin with, good facial features and physique. Ugly people are simply fucked, and those who deny it are not ugly, surprise surprise.

I am going to remind you of this when you give opinion on women and relationships.

second point sometime yes most times no...your not going to be brad pitt but you will at least not be mocked or held back in life discriminated against.

most people only have one or two features that need improving to be average...this guy he is far from perfect after but he no longer looks ugly.
He still has big ear, still has droopy eyes BUT its not as noticeable because he fixed his jaw.
he went from unattractive to attractive.

1139d4a09e982f084cf0de20cded53bc--board-of-college-of.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no options for ME. Please, a 2-3/10 guy can't even dream of getting close to be average-looking.

Bullshit, ugly people can't just become average, unless they try with extensive surgery which would give mediocre results at best.

As I already and rightfully said, women and chads think ugly people can become average, and your post (as well as tellersqueal's like) confirms it.

Okay no options for YOU you are not everyone who feels ugly. I have seen many other posters in both PM and on public forum who categorize themselves as ugly who in my opinion can be helped with plastic surgery.

You are one person.

Its amazing to me you are an artist yet so limited in the knowledge of one brush stroke can make a face improve on a canvas ONE brush stroke can make a man look good or bad when painting them.....same principal with plastic surgery its about balancing a face.

Again its not about becoming HOT Chad...BUT if you are being held back in life and a nose job and a chin implant will help you socialize and be accepted? yes worth it.