Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you f*****g kidding me? You call that "attractive"? He went from shitty to crappy looking, wow, what a result, he surely banged many girls, no doubt. :D Please.

LOL he is attractive after surgery. He is not super hot but he is attractive for sure.
He went from a 4 to 6 maybe even 7.

Holy sh*t maybe you do have BDD

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know many guys who look like him, they all have that "virgin loser" vibe and look and, guess what, they're all alone, and probably incels.

I think with your personality and wit and smarts you can get a girl, it doesn't matter what you look like. Granted she may not look like the prom queen but who cares. Basically though is it that you don't want to be with a girl?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know many guy swho look like him, they all have that "virgin loser" vibe and look and, guess what, they're all alone, and probably incels.

I understand and relate to how much sh*t you've been through. I remember called "ugly as hell" growing up and feeling no hope with women and wanting to give up, I still want to give up. I hope that in time you can recover, at least partly, from the sh*t that plagues you.

People have been bombarding you with advice for as long as I've been a member here. The lack of empathy is not because they're bad people, I don't think they are, they just don't understand and don't relate.

I don't personally know what you look like. I suspect but am not sure that it's not as bad as you think. I hope that eventually you muster the strength to try and salvage things, but in the meantime I think you should be left to fight your struggle yourself on your own terms.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know many guy swho look like him, they all have that "virgin loser" vibe and look and, guess what, they're all alone, and probably incels.

dante I never saw you other then the blurred pics someone had put up that time.

I have NO idea if you personally can be improved or not...I dont care as much as you dont care.

I am saying that factually most people can looks matched with plastic surgery...to what degree is debatable and probably case by case.

BUT if someone can go from a 4 to a 6 I think its worth the investment because IF looks do more for you in life in general in work in social etc...then why would people NOT financially invest in looks maxing with plastic surgery.

Money? yeah its expensive but so are a lot of things and for some people this kind of investment can pay off financially even.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think with your personality and wit and smarts you can get a girl, it doesn't matter what you look like. Granted she may not look like the prom queen but who cares. Basically though is it that you don't want to be with a girl?

Your emphasis on personality, wit, and smarts implies that yourself are good looking, which I suspect from your other posts. If you're good looking then you can be oblivious to the importance of looks.

If he's legitimately depressed then no, he won't want a girl. He has separately openly stated that he has severe finasteride-related side effects, and that he's gone for an extended period without an erection.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have been bombarding you with advice for as long as I've been a member here..

No one is advising him.
Its amazing to me how you like to attempt to enflame sh*t negatively when i am interacting with people.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one is advising him.
Its amazing to me how you like to attempt to enflame sh*t negatively when i am interacting with people.

It's not about you, it's about Dante.

Please stop assuming that all of my posts are about you, I've made the same exact posts when it was other people making the exact same posts to Dante.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know many guys who look like him, they all have that "virgin loser" vibe and look and, guess what, they're all alone, and probably incels.

I think most of us would think that guy was attractive in second pic.

He looks like an Italian American kid hanging in Jersey Shore to me in second pic.

I think first pic is making you bias to the after pic.

No one is telling 'you' to get plastic surgery Dante i don know why you feel this is directed to 'you'

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not about you, it's about Dante.

Please stop assuming that all of my posts are about you, I've made the same exact posts when it was other people making the exact same posts to Dante.

i call it like i see it if you dont like it go back to unfollowing me.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy went from a 3 to a 4, 4.5 at best. He's not average-looking, not even in the slightest. So please don't talk about surgery as if it could to miracles and save legit ugly people, because it doesn't. That poor guy was an ugly virgin before and simply remained below average even after surgery.

I totally disagree he is in second pic on par with @JohnsonDDG and at least @Xander94
I think most guys who feel unattractive would not mind looking like ethat guys after pic.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't feel it "directed at me", we're not talking about me, we're talking about ugliness and the legit potential of plastic surgery. That's it, it was never about me and I never felt it this way, I simply offered my case as an example.

Okay cool. I was not attacking you I just want to make that clear due to someone elses posting.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha @JohnsonDDG unlucky mate

If he's a 7 then I'm an 11

these-go-to-eleven-2.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we even live in the same f*****g planet? Are you f*****g serious? tellersqueal and xanders are on a completely different level (though xanders is obviously less attractive than tellersqueal). No girl would honestly find that poor bastard even remotely attractive, not with the typical western woman's standards.

I think he is attractive sorry..its like Bobby Cardinale to me

920f0d101bfe808e93813c0f474c7885.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok.
-Negative canthal til
-Big nose
-Hairline recession
-Dark circles
-Missplaced ears, they are way down
-Ptosis
-Eyebrows curve making him look sad.
-Front double chin removed, but sides double chins remains giving him an imbalanced face.

I agree with you, he looksmaxed. But certainly not to a 7/6 point, at best he went from 4 to 4.5 ~ 5.

I dont know, I might do him..hard to say without the whole package but his face to me is greatly improved.

POINT is he maxed out looks so he is NOT going to be mocked he is not going to be virgin he is not going to be held back at work because he is 'ugly'

it improves his quality of life..therefore worth investment.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Less than 5, I'd say 4.5.

And you think I have got BDD, hairblues? LOL

I dont think this guy is 4,5

IF i showed you this guys pic by itself without the before i doubt you guys would be so hard on him..I have seen you guys give much uglier men or unattractive men much higher ratings.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still don't get it. He looksmasxed but he is still fundamentaly ugly.The reality of his face improved but didn't change.

Whatever floats your boatd anyway. I don't care.

LOL he is no longer ugly.
He is not brad pitt but he is not ugly.
he is average. I think he is good looking but he is at least average.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys are all nuts. The guy in the after photo is good looking, certainly good looking enough to hook up if he has any kind of personality at all. And with talent and smarts and a good amount of smiling he could be a hook up machine. I swear u r all nuts. I say that affectionately.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are all nuts. The guy in the after photo is good looking, certainly good looking enough to hook up if he has any kind of personality at all. And with talent and smarts and a good amount of smiling he could be a hook up machine. I swear u r all nuts. I say that affectionately.
If that guy can be a hook up machine then I am chad

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. Women and chads can't rate ugly people, they can't even understand what being ugly truly means and entails.

I don't think he is ugly in second pic. I think he is average looking.

I dont get your logic you say women are the ones who are picker about mens looks...yet I am saying he reminds me of Bobby cardinale.