Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In the magic land of confidence, I'm sure he thinks he's attractive. In the real world, though, he isn't. But why do I even explain that to one who has a mythical creature as avatar and username?

Are you kidding? I bet it's not even his face that's the biggest turn off to women, it's his personality. Maybe he got that way from the treatment he received from being ugly, but I bet it's gotten to the point where his bitter personality has surpassed his looks as what's holding him back the most with women.

It's so funny though because the one girl here says she finds him attractive and she'd possibly do him. I think he looks fine as well (no desire to do him).

In the real world away from this forum and similar nutty internet spaces, a lot of dudes look just like that and worse, much worse, and much much worse, and have girlfriends and wives.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Dante92, post: 1507848, member: 126359" But why do I even explain that to one who has a mythical creature as avatar and username?[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLOL you are a funny bastard. I just snorted out water laughing at this.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the magic land of confidence, I'm sure he thinks he's attractive. In the real world, though, he isn't. But why do I even explain that to one who has a mythical creature as avatar and username?

It's so funny though because the one girl here says she finds him attractive and she'd possibly do him. I think he looks fine as well (no desire to do him).

In the real world away from this forum and similar nutty internet spaces, a lot of dudes look just like that and worse, much worse, and much much worse, and have girlfriends and wives.

Where the f*** she even said she would f*** him? And would you even believe everything a woman says or writes?

"Girl"? LOL She's in her 40s (or 50s, can't remember).

the point is he looks like 'ugly' almost deformed with his jaw in first pic and he looks normal in second pic...his quality of life has greatly improved.

i think money well spent.

How attractive he is like irrelevant he is normal looking now.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where the f*** she even said she would f*** him? And would you even believe everything a woman says or writes?

thats also true women like to be liked so are not as honest online.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I believe her. And I read between the lines... she said "I think he is attractive sorry..its like Bobby Cardinale to me". That means she'd consider doing him depending on personality etc etc.

I can call her a girl because she and I are the same age :D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats also true women like to be liked so are not as honest online.

Really. do I really strike you as the kind of woman who gives a sh*t about being 'liked' on this forum?

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe her. And I read between the lines... she said "I think he is attractive sorry..its like Bobby Cardinale to me". That means she'd consider doing him depending on personality etc etc.

I can call her a girl because she and I are the same age :D

That explains so many things.

I won't bother replying to some users in this thread any longer.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You know most people are not, like, models. Most people look normal. That guy looks normal. You're like naive teenage girls looking at pictures of skinny models and getting deceived and manipulated on what's necessary to make it in the world looks-wise.

I'll tell you what. A fat, "ugly" guy who has a big smile and some kind of talent or sense of humor can hook up.

I know that its gospel on this forum that confidence is irrelevant, personality is irrelevant, it's all irrelevant, its just looks, period. You arent good looking you cant hook up. Sorry but I dont agree. You cant hook up with a supermodel but there are plenty of girls out there who arent supermodels. Of course if you rate everyone either supermodel or a 1 though then there arent many choices.

What explains what? Am I too old to opine here Dante? :eek:

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know most people are not, like, models. Most people look normal. That guy looks normal. You're like naive teenage girls looking at pictures of skinny models and getting deceived and manipulated on what's necessary to make it in the world looks-wise.

I'll tell you what. A fat, "ugly" guy who has a big smile and some kind of talent or sense of humor can hook up.

I know that its gospel on this forum that confidence is irrelevant, personality is irrelevant, it's all irrelevant, its just looks, period. You arent good looking you cant hook up. Sorry but I dont agree. You cant hook up with a supermodel but there are plenty of girls out there who arent supermodels. Of course if you rate everyone either supermodel or a 1 though then there arent many choices.

What explains what? Am I too old to opine here Dante? :eek:

No offense but because of yours and hairblues age I don't think you have a grip on how shallow today's generation really is. That guy isn't considered "normal" in this day and age, he is considered below average. In the before before pic he would be considered retarded.

That's just how it is now. That's why these young kids are turning to these online philosophies, I bet you had nothing like this when you were growing up. I am told Xander is an attractive young man but he can't get matches on Tinder. It's harsh out there now, and only the few survive it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense but because of yours and hairblues age I don't think you have a grip on how shallow today's generation really is. That guy isn't considered "normal" in this day and age, he is considered below average. In the before before pic he would be considered retarded.

That's just how it is now. That's why these young kids are turning to these online philosophies, I bet you had nothing like this when you were growing up. I am told Xander is an attractive young man but he can't get matches on Tinder. It's harsh out there now, and only the few survive it.
I don't think you have a a grip on how shallow the baby boomer generation is. Regardless, I see lots of ugly 20 year old guys with girlfriends. If Dante wants to date a ten when he's a two then he's going to be alone forever no matter what generation or culture he is from. When he learns to start going for girls on his level he will find someone.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it.

mmm I don't know about that we have had other photos of men put up on the forum that are much less attractive men and given higher ratings.

this kid would get cast as the nerdy but still attractive side kick in any CW show..nothing 'wrong' with his looks he is just not HOT.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I dont know I think in some ways they have it harder and in others I think they have it easier when it comes to looks. It is hard to say.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
people dont look different today than they did 20 years ago. you know? (and we are not baby boomers, those are our parents :D ) they just dont. everyone is not suddenly better looking. i get that it might be hard to hook up using tinder if you dont look like an 8. so instead of banging ones head against the wall for a year on tinder and then becoming an incel, id recommend trying something other than tinder. like getting involved in real life activities - maybe lots of them - with people and smiling and showing some charisma. charming and witty but physically not that attractive doesnt work in a photo but it does work with the right person in a meet up for fans of marvel movies or whatever.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I desagree. People look different today, they look fake. Look at Instagram... Full of people looking like dolls. There are also alot more balding young people than un the last. It's crazy.

i dont think more people are balding today than 20 years ago. i knew lots of balding people in college and even high school. i also remember lots of people looking "fake". ha you should look at a US high school yearbook from the 1980's, the makeup and hairspray were insane.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
people dont look different today than they did 20 years ago. you know? (and we are not baby boomers, those are our parents :D ) they just dont. everyone is not suddenly better looking. i get that it might be hard to hook up using tinder if you dont look like an 8. so instead of banging ones head against the wall for a year on tinder and then becoming an incel, id recommend trying something other than tinder. like getting involved in real life activities - maybe lots of them - with people and smiling and showing some charisma. charming and witty but physically not that attractive doesnt work in a photo but it does work with the right person in a meet up for fans of marvel movies or whatever.
This just isn't true. First of all people look very different now from 20 years ago. 20 Years ago only bodybuilders went to the gym. 20 Years ago no guys used moisturizers and stuff like that. 20 Years ago no guys had plastic surgery. There was no Instagram, no Facebook, no Snapchat, no Tinder. People smoked. People ate unhealthy. The truth is that society has changed alot since the days you were young, the average Joe goes to the gym and focuses on healthy habits in order to look his best.
The most important thing in 2017 in order to get a partner is looks.

Having things in common such as the enthusiasm for Marvel movies doesn't matter. Similarity or dissimalirities in personalities doesn't matter. http://www.psypost.org/2017/03/pers...initial-romantic-attraction-study-finds-48362

I think giving advices such as this to unattractive people gives them nothing but pain. The truth is these things you mention such as smiling and showing charisma doesn't do anything, at worst you'll be seen as creepy. This carrot on a stick mentality where if you just improve your personality you'll get girls is dangerous. What if someone who's never attracted a girl in his entire life actually listens to you? Have you thought about that? He'll chase this carrot, and when it inevitably fails he'll blame himself for not being interesting enough, not having enough charisma etc. When the problem is his looks which maybe he could have improved, or maybe he should have spent his time doing things that would actually benefit him instead of on things that only makes him suffer more than he already is.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This just isn't true. First of all people look very different now from 20 years ago. 20 Years ago only bodybuilders went to the gym. 20 Years ago no guys used moisturizers and stuff like that. 20 Years ago no guys had plastic surgery. There was no Instagram, no Facebook, no Snapchat, no Tinder. People smoked. People ate unhealthy. The truth is that society has changed alot since the days you were young, the average Joe goes to the gym and focuses on healthy habits in order to look his best.
The most important thing in 2017 in order to get a partner is looks.

Having things in common such as the enthusiasm for Marvel movies doesn't matter. Similarity or dissimalirities in personalities doesn't matter. http://www.psypost.org/2017/03/pers...initial-romantic-attraction-study-finds-48362

I think giving advices such as this to unattractive people gives them nothing but pain. The truth is these things you mention such as smiling and showing charisma doesn't do anything, at worst you'll be seen as creepy. This carrot on a stick mentality where if you just improve your personality you'll get girls is dangerous. What if someone who's never attracted a girl in his entire life actually listens to you? Have you thought about that? He'll chase this carrot, and when it inevitably fails he'll blame himself for not being interesting enough, not having enough charisma etc. When the problem is his looks which maybe he could have improved, or maybe he should have spent his time doing things that would actually benefit him instead of on things that only makes him suffer more than he already is.

I agree with but I felt enormous pressure as a child and teen not just to be skinny or fit but to be like SKINNY. like not just slim...skinny...if bones are not popping you were fat.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@yetti, have you heard of the analogy whereby fish (if they were smart) would not be able to understand what it means to be surrounded by water, because they're always surrounded by water?

I assume that applies to you and looks-privilege. The way you speak over many of your posts suggests that you're a good-looking person in real life. Perhaps you look like a troll, but I doubt it.

In general, there's a very good correlation on this site between being good looking and being blue-pilled. It's not perfect, there are clear exceptions, but overall it's a strong correlation.

Your personality, your confidence, and your intelligence matter because you're good looking. When you walk through an open door, you can believe that you get the benefits of walking through that door because you took the initiative. But you should understand that other people never see an open door, they see a brick wall. Some people not only see a brick wall, but they see a brick wall surrounded by defensive laser cannons, hostile armed guards, alarm bells, and booby traps meant to keep them out. But you don't see that. You see an open door, you walk through the door, you claim your trophy, and then you celebrate your initiative.